The trip

Struck by stars

 

We will be staying in China for a week and the boys are busy with their schedule every day. The crew here in China is all very friendly and hostile toward us. Most of the time, Heechul and I will be hanging around with the boys. As for Kyu…. We are still a bit awkward with him but he been very nice about this and try to blend in whenever he could…

‘Kyu……’

‘Li? Where’s Heechul hyung?’

‘He… I don’t know.. I just feel like talking with you, alone.’

‘Yes? Li…’ He said without looking at me…

‘Kyu…. I…. am sorry, I don’t know….’

‘………………..’

‘Kyu, I do apologize if I ever…. Mislead you previously…… I never did expect you…. I always thought you treated me like your elder sister…’

‘Li……..To be frank, I do blame you once….However, thinking back I realized you had never ever seen me as a man before…’

‘Kyu…’

‘So….. I have nobody to blame….’

‘Kyu….. Please, don’t say like this….’

‘Li, don’t worry…. I’ve accepted the fact that you won’t be mine….. However I still need time to adjust myself… Give me some time wont you? Maybe thing will get better soon…’

‘Thanks Kyu…’

‘So, are you happy with him?’

*sigh*’ I don’t know… we have too many problems….’

‘With Sohee ssi? Don’t he intend to come clean with her yet?’

‘…………….Lets not talk about me, Kyu…How’s the practicing today? You will go in Solo performance tomorrow… Have you memorized the entire lyric?’

‘Ya~ talking about that… I have a few words to check with you, how do you pronounce this?’

‘Ah… this is…..’

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul POV

Where is this woman?

‘Yah~ Ae Li ah?’

‘Neh~ Heechul, I am here…. What happen to you??? Hahahahha!!’

‘Yah! We are going dating!! Nobody can recognize me in this way.’

‘Yah! You are dressing as girl to date with me? I don’t want!! You are prettier than me. I am not going.’

‘Hahahahah!! Cos I am flower boy~ Come on, let’s go…’

‘Yah…. Better don’t, what if someone sees us?’

‘Wont…. Come let’s go…’

‘Yah!! Kim Heechul, you done this before, people will still recognize you…And I think u will attract more attention dressing like this….’

‘Aish~ this is China, don’t worry…’ I said pulling her up.

I have a surprise for her!! We are meeting Hannie! (end of Heechul POV)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 ‘Yah~ here~’ Heechul wave to a tall man in sun glasses. Its Hankyung!

‘Heechul!’ He and Hankyung hugged each other. Both Hankyung and I are very surprised to see each other.

‘An nyeong ha se yo?’ Hankyung greeted me politely.

‘Yah~ She is Chinese, cant you tell? She is Ae Li.’

‘Ah~ ni shi hua ren ma? Ni hao? (Chinese - Ah, so you are Chinese? How are you?)’

‘Ni hao, Hangeng.. Xi che chang shuo ni zhang de hen shuai, guo ran bai wen bu ru yi jian.’(Hi, Hankyung…  Heechul often told me you are very handsome, I strongly agree with him upon seeing you)

 ‘Hahahaha!! na you na me kua zhang? (he is too extravagant!)’

‘Yah! Please switch back to Korean… I cant understand a word!’ Heechul protested.

‘Oops… I am sorry…Heechul ah…. So Ae Li ssi is….’

‘My yeo ja chin gu.’ He said while pulling me to her side. ‘Pretty isn’t it?’

‘Yah!!’ I pushed that Heechul away, embarrassed by the way Hankyung looking at us..

‘But I thought…’ Hankyung asked hesitantly….

“It’s like this….’ He poured out the whole story to him…..

‘Must be really hard on you…’ Hankyung said to me..

‘Not at all….’

‘She is now dating the most beautiful man in the world… She should be happy enough..’

Hahahahah!! Zi lian kuang, ni dao di xi huan ta shen me? (what an arrogant guy, what do you see in him?) Hankyung ask me jokingly.

‘Hahahahaha!! Wo ye bu zhi dao ( I don’t know!)

‘Yah!!! You both~ speak in Korean!’

‘Keep you volume down, are you trying to attract unwanted attention?’

‘Ya… Ae Li… what did both of you say?’He aegyo-ing to me….

‘Nothing, we say you are beautiful, ok?’

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!’ Hankyung LOL ed at my remark…

‘Yah~ Hannie, are you jealous?’

‘No No No, I am not jealous!! Hahahaha!!’

Yah~ why are ur Korean pronunciation getting worst? U should practice more.’Heechul shook his head as he criticize Hankyung Korean.

‘Kim Heechul, try to speak in Chinese then…’ I snapped back at him.

‘YAH!!! Yu Ae Li!!!!’

‘Hahahahahhahah!!! Yah! Time for u to learn Chinese already, brother…’ Hankyung .

 ‘Hahahaha!! I won’t have to, her Korean is all right…’

They chatted a while and Hankyung have to excuse himself as he has a schedule going on. He promised to visit us in Korea when he has the time.

‘Ae Li…. Let’s go shopping shall we?’

‘No…. It’s too risky…’

‘It’s ok, nobody will recognize me..’

‘No… let’s just walk around here, ok? There’s a park by the river over there… lets go there?’

‘Ok~’ he smiled at me, holding my hand.

 ‘Don’t….’ I pushed him away when he tried to hug me.

‘Nobody here… come… I can’t hug you in our room as Kyu and other are around, Can’t go to the room you share with stylist noona as well,  cant hug you in studio cos there’s too many people around…’

‘Yah…. Don’t….’ He ignored me and pulls me to him.

‘Ah… I miss this feeling…’

‘…….’

‘Ae Li…………’

‘Yah~~ you are now ‘girl’… wont it be weird…’

‘Sssshhh… be quiet… don’t care about those things now, Ae Li… Else I am going to kiss you….’

‘………………………’

‘That’s my good girl…’ he kiss my forehead, continue to hold me tightly…

‘Heechul… its late… we should go back now?’

‘Erm…. Yes, a little while more…’

‘……………..’ I snuggled to him, closing my eyes, enjoying the feel of having his arms around me.

‘All right…. Although I hate it, but we have to face the reality.. Let’s go back…’

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Heechul POV

‘Ok boys, this is your last program here in China, make sure you all do well, ok?’ manager hyung said as he ended his briefing.

‘Neh~’ we answered.

‘Ae Li~’ I sneaked and hug her from behind giving her a peck on her cheek…

‘Yah!!! What are you doing?’ She hissed at me, pulling away my hands.

‘Yah~ nobody sees us here….’ I tried to hug her again but she avoided me..

‘NO! go out now…’

‘This is a prop room, nobody will be here… Ae Li……’

‘Heechul…. No, please…..’

‘Give me a kiss first then I will go….’

‘Aish… you…..’ She gave me a quick peck after looking around making sure nobody’s there and pushed me out of the room, blushing….

‘Hahahahahaha!! I am going….’

‘Yes, please… Work hard wont you?’

‘Neh…..’ I answered.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Still in Heechul POV

Yah~ sometime I really loved my buddy~ So kind of them to leave the room to me and Ae Li. They said they are going to shop around before we go back to Korea and won’t be back before midnight… meaning only I can get Ae Li to meet me here… We are all alone now~

‘Heechul? Where are the rest?’

‘Hehehehe!! Shopping!!’ I said as I pounced to her, hugging her from behind….

‘Yah~ what are you doing? Go and get dressed first…’ She pull my hand away and walk to my closet bringing a shirt to me, keeping her head down, eyes avoiding me.

‘Yah~ are you shy? Hehehehehe!!! Its normal for a guy to go topless, I am not wearing~’

‘Ok, suit yourself… I am going back to my room….’

‘Yah~ ara ara~ give me….’ I said holding my hand out for the shirt.

‘Here.’ She said holding out the shirt to me. I pulled her to me and hug her tight, her hands on my chest, my hands around her waist.

‘Ae Li…’

‘Yah~ What are you doing?’ She is blushing like crazy and tried to push me away…

‘Ae Li….look at me…’

‘Heechul, you are making me very uncomfortable, let me go 1stok…’

‘Why are you so shy?’

‘I am not…. I….am not used to it, that’s all… Please….’

‘Then get used to it, I am not letting go….’ I said as I kiss her cheek.

‘Heechul…..you might catch a cold…’

‘Hug me close then…..’

‘Aish….. you…..’ she said as she try to relax.. Hugging me back awkwardly, trying to avoid my bare skin as she do so, placing her hands on my waist eventually.

‘You smell so nice…. Just bathed?’

‘Erm…’

‘Ae Li….. I hope time will just stop here….’

’..….’

‘Believe me Ae Li, soon we will be able date, shop, and holds hand openly as per normal couple do….. I am going to tell everyone you are my yeo ja chin gu.’

‘Heechul… Thanks…. But I really can’t help worrying….What if this thing doesn’t turn out to be good? I mean, I don’t wish to see…….’ I am more than happy to shut her up by kissing her. She did not resist, and I can’t help but kissing her deeper and deeper, till both of us are out of breath…

‘We worry about that when the time comes….’  

‘Heechul…..’ she leaned her head on my chest, hugging me tightly…

‘Ahhhh…chooo….’ Damn!! Why did I choose to sneeze at this time?

‘Hahahahahahaha!!! Serve you right…’ she laughed, pushing me away and wrap a bathing robe around me. She pushes me to the sofa, sitting down on my lap, wiping my wet hairs…

‘Cha gi ah (dear)~…..’ I said as I put my hand around her waist….

‘Don’t call me that…’ She pushes my hand away.

‘Hahahahaha!!! Sooner or later you will have to get used to it, might as well start practicing now.’

‘I am more comfortable with you calling me Ae Li…’

‘Don’t care~ Cha gi ah~~’

‘Aish…. Acting like a willful boy…’ She said as she gets up and put the towel away, sitting beside me. I wrap my hands around her,  my hands on her tummy as she leaned her body to mine, playing with my fingers…

‘When are you going to call me oppa?’

‘Hahahahaha! I am elder than you by 4 months all right? You should call me noona~’

‘I don’t care, call me oppa~’

‘No….call me noona instead…’

‘You sure you are not calling me oppa?’

‘NO~’ yah~ what are you doing? Stop stop stop~!!!’ I tickle her, poking her waist and she keep wriggle like a snake avoiding me…

‘Oppa!!! Ppalli’

‘All right, all right, stop!!! Stop 1st!! Oppa~ Heechul oppa~’

‘Hahahahahahahaha!!! Good! Call again…’

‘Oppa~’

‘Hahahahaha!! That’s more like it. Come, oppa hug….’

‘Aish… you…. ‘

‘Come….’ I pulled her to my lap again, resting my chin on her shoulder…

‘Heechul ah….’

‘Oppa…..’

*sign* ‘Heechul oppa….. so aren’t you going to sleep?’

‘No, unless you ‘sleep’ with me…’

‘Yah~ what are you saying?’

‘Hahahaha!!! aigoo~ aigoo~ my little girl~ how old are you already? Still blushing like a little girl?’

‘Yah, you better let me go, I think the boys will be back any second….’

‘One more minute….’  

We enjoyed the peaceful moment among us very much and our hearts are filled with love and happiness….Never did we expect there are great deal of challenges awaits us at Korea….. 

 

* An nyeong and welcome dbsk4evr , hope u will enjoy SUJU story as well :)*