My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Today was their 6th month anniversary, they both took off so Gui Gui brought lunch to Ya Lun's house to surprise him. She told him that she'd be at his house for dinner, but she wanted to surprise him and went during that afternoon.

When she enters through the gates she heard a very beautiful male voice singing along with the music of the playing piano.

She headed towards the music room (after the remodeling there is now a music room) and see who that beautiful voice belongs to.

“Gui Gui Jie Jie!” the kids saw her from the window and yells out to her. She looks up and saw some faces then they all suddenly disappeared. With in seconds they came running out of the main building.

The voice that was singing and the piano that was playing suddenly stopped.

“I brought lunch!” she held up some bags in her hands. She always bring extra food for the kids. Someone then took the bags from her hands. She looks and saw Ya Lun, with his cute smile and thick glasses.

“Were you playing the piano?” she ask as they sat and ate lunch together in one quieter room.

He nodded.

“Alone?”

He looks at her confused.

“I meant, you were in the room alone?”

He nodded again.

'Really?' she thought strangely. 'I was sure I heard a voice singing' she gave him a smile. “Ah~” she said and feeds him some soup.

He opens his mouth for her as she did the same to him.

'Gui Gui, don't think to much' she told herself.

“Jie Jie, Ge Ge, why are you two feeding each other?” ask one of the little new girls as she rush into the room.

Gui Gui looks at her, “Oh, we're playing a game, who ever loses gets to feed the other person right?” she nudge Ya Lun's side.

Ya Lun nodded a long.

“Then, I want to play too!” she said pulls herself a chair, “I want Ya Lun Ge Ge to feed me” she said and sat right in-between them.

Ya Lun looks at Gui Gui with a pout on his face as she just laughs at him.

She mouths to him 'Good luck' and walks out of the room. Ya Lun was about to follow but the little girl held onto his hand.

“Ya Lun Ge Ge, how does the game work?” she ask.

Ya Lun turns to the girl and then looks back to see if Gui Gui will come back in, but she didn't.

“Ya Lun Ge Ge, hurry up” the little girl said.

Gui Gui stood on the balcony on the second floor of the house and breath in some air.

'What am I suppose to do now?' she thought as she recalls the scene from last week.

-Flash back-

As Gui Gui got off work some guys in black suit came and pulls her into a van before she could scream for help or run. From the pins on their suit she knew they where her father's men.

'They finally found me' she thought as she looks out the window and noticed that they're leaving Taichung.

After two hours or so they arrived in Taipei, and went immediately to her home.

One of the guys got out and stood waiting for Gui Gui to come out. She obediently got out and walks into the big mansion before her, her home. The door was opened by a maid as she go nearer to the house. She steps in and was told to go to her father's study room.

“How could you kidnap your own daughter?!” she said angrily as she stomps into her father's study room.

“Don't you have any respect to your father? No greetings? No hugs?”

“NO! Speaking of respect” she laughs. “Not a bit, because he doesn't even respect me.”

Her father turns around and smiled at her.

“Ying Ying, you've grown up so much over the pass three years, and have grown up to be prettier too” her father changed the topic.

“You've found me now, what do you want? Force me to marry that one guy? Lock me up in my room?”

“That one guy, is your father's best friend, and no, I won't lock you up in your room or nor will you marry that one guy, I changed my plans. You just have to come back home and work in my company.”

“Why?” she ask furious. “ I don’t want to, is it so that I live like a prisoner?”

“Just because I said so” he said in a demanding voice.

“You always say that. You never have a reason for everything that you do!” she said angrily.

Her father let what she just said sink in for a few second and lifts up a yellow folder.

“Do as I say, or else” he stopped and slide the yellow folder towards her.

“Or else what?” she said confused.

“I'll have to take him away” he said.

Hearing the 'him' part she quickly grabs the yellow folder and opens it. She took out some papers as one fell to the ground with the back facing her. She picks it up and flips it over.

“Lun Lun” she whispers.

“That's right” her father said and looks directly at her.

-End of Flash Back-

She turns around and saw Ya Lun looking for her. She walks inside and covers his eyes from behind. He smiled as he touches her hands and turns around.

“Looking for me?” she ask as he pulls her in to hug her.

He nodded.

“I went out for some fresh air” she said and closed her eyes. She breaths in the scent that only belongs to Ya Lun and hugs him tighter.

“I miss you” she said suddenly. Gui Gui lifts up her head and looks at Ya Lun . “Who told you to become such a good baker?” she pouts.

He leans down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“How about another one?” she smirks.

And so he leans in and kissed her again.

'How I'm going to miss you' she thought as she stares into Ya Lun's dreamy eyes.

“How about this...we go to my house for dinner, just the two of us?” she suggested.

He nodded agreeing. He liked her idea, he also wanted to have some time with her alone.

Ya Lun brought out a cake that he especially made for everyone. All the kids cheers as they see the big cake in Ya Lun's hand. Gui Gui helped cut out the cake into pieces as Ya Lun helps handing them out.

“Lun Lun” Gui Gui said.

Ya Lun turns around and Gui Gui taps whip cream onto his nose. She then ran for it.

Ya Lun gave her a devil look and ran after her as she ran to hide behind the kids.

One of the girls even helped Gui Gui and smudge some cream onto Ya Lun's face. Ya Lun turns to her as she ran away screaming.

“Good job!” Gui Gui cheers.

Suddenly one of the boys smudge some of his cake on her face, making her pout as she saw the little boy ran towards Ya Lun and gave him a high five.

“Oh! You're going to get it” she said and ran after the boy trying to avoid Ya Lun as well. It was now girls against boy.

After 30 minutes of the messy fun, they all sat down tired. Gui Gui smiled and quickly went to wash her hands. She came back and looks through her bag for her phone. She walks over to Ya Lun and sat beside him.

“Smile” she said out of the blue and her phone flashed as Ya Lun looks at her.

She turns over the phone and look at the picture.

“Another one” she said and lays her head onto Ya Lun's shoulder. Their faces were still full with cream.

'Our first pictures taken together' she thought as she saved the pictures.

She looks at Ya Lun and began to wipe of the cream as he helps wipe off hers.

'His dark brown eyes, smooth skin, soft lips, sweet smile...how I would miss them.'

After they clean up, Ya Lun and Gui Gui went to Gui Gui's house and had their sweet dinner.

They both lay outside of Gui Gui's home on the balcony after stuffing their bellies. Gui Gui's home is located in the mountains of Taichung, so looking for stars were pretty easy.

“Lun Lun” Gui Gui said as they lie beside one another under the dark clear night.

He turns to look at her.

“What's your dream?”

His hands went into a big x, telling her that it's a secret.

Gui Gui gave him a look and grins.

“Aiyo! Just tell me, I won't tell anyone else” she gave him puppy eyes.

He smiles and pinched her cheeks.

“Ahh!~ You evil little angel” she said and began to tickle him. But then he turned it around and began to tickle her instead.

“Ah! Lun Lun stop!” she laughs loudly. “I give up!” she yells and accidentally rolled on top of him.

They both paused and look at each other in the eyes. Ya Lun pushed her bangs back behind her ears and pulls her down to kiss her.

Gui Gui replies back, and soon rolled over having Ya Lun on top of her. She puts her hands around his neck and pulls him closer to her. Their kiss lasted for about a minute until he started to kiss down her neck. Ya Lun suddenly stopped and looks down at her, she knew what he was waiting for.

They stare at each other in the dark listening to their heavy breathing.

She touched his cheeks gently and whispers, “I love you,” then kissed him.

With that answer Ya Lun pulls away and got up. He picks her up, the bridle style and headed into the house.

~

Ya Lun gently sets Gui Gui down on her bed and began to kiss her again. Gui Gui reached to turn off the light switch beside her bed. The room was now left lighted by the light of the moon that night, shinning through the open window.

 

****

sorry for not updating. I normally up dated the story at my school, but then the school changed the internet program and so I couldn't get on with my laptop that has the story typed in it.

Thanks for the comments you all ^^