My Freedom is Being with You (Epilogue)

My Freedom is Being with You


-Two Years Later-

Ariel and Chun didn't work out so well, so they broke up shortly after Fahrenheit's concert. They both had been solo since then. 

Danson had been really busy with dramas and his new album.

Li Quan came back from studying abroad and brought back a lovely girlfriend with him. 

As for Aaron and Fahrenheit, they became very popular as Gui Gui and Ya Tou also became very popular. They became well known designers throughout Asia and Europe.

Gui Gui and Aaron became so busy that they barely have time for each other. Well it's usually that one has time and the other one doesn't.

“Sorry honey, I can't make it” Gui Gui said as she went through some paper on her desk while talking with Aaron on the phone. She was in France as he is in Hong Kong doing some promotions.

“But it's our anniversary” he said.

“I know, but I have a very important customer that day” she replies.

“Who?” he said getting annoyed by her always saying that she doesn't have time.

“Just a customer.”

“But you've also missed the last years anniversary” he said sadly.

“I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you when I get back okay? Oh hey Aaron, I got to go” she said quickly and hung up the phone.

“Who? Who is more important than me?” he said softly to the phone. He close his phone and lays back on the hotel bed.

They haven't see each other for almost two weeks now, he's starting to miss her presence.

- - - - -

“Gui Gui, I’m leaving for Taiwan tomorrow, when are you going home?” Ya Tou ask her as they had lunch together.

“Not soon yet” she said looking at her phone.

“Why? Aren't you almost done with the projects here?”

“Yeah, but a new one just came in.”

“Oh~Well don't get yourself too busy, you should go home and see Aaron too.”

“I know” Gui Gui said. “So, when do you find out the gender?” she said changing the subject.

Ya Tou touches her tummy, “When I get back, Wang Zi is going to go with me to the hospital” she smiles.

(Did I forget to mention that Ya Tou and Wang Zi got married a year after Aaron and Gui Gui did? And now a year later she's pregnant.)

“That's great! Tell me when you know the gender” Gui Gui smiles.

Suddenly her phone rang.

“Excuse me” Gui Gui said and answers her phone. “Hello? Oh right! I’m really sorry I totally forgot, I will be there in a bit, okay bye” she said and quickly got up.

“I'm sorry, I have to go” Gui Gui said as she put some cash on the table. “Have a safe trip tomorrow.”

“It's okay, and thanks” Ya Tou said looking at her busy friend.

“You'll be okay heading back yourself right?” Gui Gui ask quickly before leaving.

“Yes” she replies as Gui Gui is already some distance away from her.

Gui Gui waves back and turns around as Ya Tou slowly waves at her friend.

Ya Tou sigh and got up. She paid the rest of the bill and left the cafe.

- - - - - - -

-One week later-

'I’m alone again' Aaron thought as he walks down the streets of Taichung in disguise. 'Another year without Gui Gui...'

He took out his phone and opens it. He dialed one and Gui Gui's name pops up. Before he was going to press call he quickly closes his phone and puts it in his pocket again.

'What are you doing now?' he thought about Gui Gui as he looks up into the sky. 'Are you thinking about me too?'

His hands then slowly slip into his pockets again. He took out his pone and flips it open. He looks down at the their picture on his screen saver. He smiles as he stares at her face.

Suddenly someone ran and bumped into him. He dropped his phone and the screen turned black.

“Sorry” he heard a familiar voice said.

Without answering back, that person grabs his hand, his phone and ran off as some people follows them. Aaron stares at the person's familiar back, but with the big sweater on he couldn't figure who that person is.

They ran into a familiar ally and runs into the dark area. The person then leans against the wall and pulls Aaron in towards the person. Without a warning the person smacks its lips onto Aaron's. Aaron began to pull back but the person held him in place tightly with its hands around his neck.

“That way!” they heard the men following them said. The person then turned a little to look and saw the guys run pass them.

Slowly their breathing slowed down, and they pulled away from the kiss. The person looks at Aaron and smiled. Aaron quickly turns away and wipes his lips.

“Thank you” he heard the person said. “Thanks for you help, and I'm really sorry about breaking your phone, I'll pay for the damage. If you're hurt, please say so too” she said sincerely.

He quickly took a better look at the person and smiled.

“Gui Gui” he said softly. “It's really you” he said and hugs her happily.

“I'm sorry for being always busy” she said as she hugs him back. “From now on I'll be doing less overseas projects, so that we can see each other more.”

“Thank you” he smiles. “But didn't you have an important customer today?” he ask as he looks at her.

“I do...” she smiles back. “That important customer is you.”

“Me?”

“Yes you, silly. I’ve already got today reserved for just the two of us, but I told you that I have other things to do because I wanted to surprise you.”

“It is a really big surprise,” he smiles. “And romantic too” he chuckles softly.

“Why?”

“Isn't this how we first met?”

“Yes” she pouts. “But I didn't plan this, those paparazzi’s just had to mess things up. When I finally spotted you, I also finally noticed them too.”

“So that's how we ended up here” he looks at her.

She nodded.

“Oh, and how did you know that I was here in Taichung?”

“Because we have telegram.”

He laughs. “Let's get out of here” he said as he crosses their fingers together.

“Where are we going?”

“I don't know, anywhere that just the two of us can be.”

“A place for just the two of us?”

“Of course, it's our anniversary. Why? Do you want more than just the two of us?” he eyes her.

“What do you mean?” she noticed his look and looks away.

“You know what I mean” he elbows her. “Shall we try?”

“You mean try to get what Wang Zi and Ya Tou is going to have?”

“Yes, but just our own.”

“No” she said simply.

“Why?”

“Because you probably don't even want to kiss me.”

“Why would I not want to kiss~oh~” he remembered what he just did after she kissed him. “But I just can't kiss any random person right?”

“Any random person?” she said angrier. “You don't even know your wife's lips” she said and walks ahead of him.

“Aiyo! Sorry” he said as he catches up with her. “I was just...wasn't expecting you to show up and kiss me” he said as he got in front of her and turns her towards him.

“That doesn't matter, what matter is~”

He kisses her.

“What matter is we're together and will always be. But what matter most is I love you, and will always love you” he whispers. "Happy 2nd Anniversary, my little ghost."

"Happy 2nd Anniversary" she said back and leans in to kiss him. 

'At last I know what freedom really is, it's not about being free, but finding love and happiness.'

 

 

-The End-

 


****
Hopefully this kinda made up for the fast ending. :)

Thanks Again!