My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

“Wu Ying Jie!” she heard her boss yells as she enters the store.

“Yes ma'am” she answers.

“You were suppose to be here two and a half hours ago!” Ya Tou said loudly at her making everyone in the store look at them.

“Sorry” she apologizes to the customers and looks back at Gui Gui.

“Sorry, but at least I came right?” she said with a smile.

“Yeah at least you did” she said swung her hand around Gui Gui's.

“What happened? You look so happy today.”

“I just am” Ya Tou said with a bigger smile. “Hey, go to the airport with me.”

“When? Why?”

“Tomorrow morning, and just go with me, you'll find out when we get there.”

“Alright” Gui Gui replies.

That evening.

Gui Gui got dressed up for the 'date' that Li Quan as her to go on with him. Just as she got done he arrived at her house and they headed off to the restaurant.

“...so is today your birthday or something?...” Gui Gui broke the silence in the car.

He turns to her and gave her a smile.

“You'll know when we get there.”

“Oh...Okay...” she said and looks out the window suspicious of his actions tonight. He looks so happy.

When they arrived at the restaurant Li Quan got out and came around the car to open the door for her. Gui Gui got out and puts her arm around his gently. He leads her in as a worker came into his car and drove it to get parked.

“Why is it so empty here?” she turns to ask him.

“I reserved the whole place, I want tonight to be a special night” he gave her another smile.

“But...”

“Shhh” he said as he place his pointer in front of her lips. “You'll find out in a little bit” with that said he slide his hand to held her firmly and walks her into a decorated room filled with balloons and flowers.

Filled with surprises she lets him leads her towards their dinner table. Li Quan pulls out her chair for her before seating himself down across from her.

“Hey, you're acting too strange, just tell me what's your big secret” she said with a big smile on her face.

“I'll tell you after dinner” he assures her that she'll know the reason for his weird acting.

So after a splendid dinner the waiter pulls in their desserts.

“Eat your dessert before it gets warms” Li Quan told Gui Gui who had been looking at him trying to figure out why they head such a special night.

“Look down and you'll know the answer to tonight's questions” he said as he noticed her ignoring his words.

Gui Gui then looks at him one more time before looking down at her plate of dessert. But there were no desserts on her plate, instead there were words written in chocolate and then at the end of the sentence there was a little box opened, inside held a small jewelry.

Li Quan got up and walks towards Gui Gui.

“Wu Ying Jie, will you be my girl friend?” he read what was on the plate. “I know it's so sudden, but I can't stand it anymore, knowing that you're not mine. I really like you, I've like you ever since that day we met, and my feelings for you had never changed during these pass years. I won't force you to give me an answer today, take your time, hum” he smiles at her. He closes the box that held a beautiful necklace and sets it on her hand.

“Tell me when you know the answer, but please don't let me wait too long” he squeezes her hands.