My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You


“Did you tell her?” Ariel ask her brother as they waited for Gui Gui who's buying ice
cream for them.

“No, I thought that you would tell her yesterday night. Didn't you two have a girl talk thing?”

“Yeah but-”

“Vanilla” she hands one to Ariel, “Chocolate” she hands one to Danson, “And strawberry for me” she smiles and hers.

“Ying Ying” Ariel began.

Ring Ring.

“Hold on” Gui Gui said and took out her phone.

“Ah Ben?” she answers. “Ah, sorry, it was a sudden thing. Don't worry about me, can you make a vacation leave for me?...Alright thank you, when I get back, I'll tell you everything. Bye Bye.”

“Ah Ben? Who's Ah Ben?” Danson asks.

“He's my secretary, I forgot to call in for work and so he got worried and called me, no big problems. Anyways, what were you going to say?” she looks at Ariel.

“Ah...well, you'll know later” Ariel said making Danson give her a look.

“Oh...okay” Gui Gui said and ate some more of her ice cream.


- - - - -

“And CUT!” the director yells. “You all did a great job today, We'll continue tomorrow morning” said the director to the four boys.

“Thank you” they all said and headed to the trailer to change their clothes.

“Woah! It's so nice and cool in here” Jiro said as he walks in first and sat down on the small couch.

The rest of the boys came in and sat down in there seats that are located in front of the mirror desk as the hair stylist came and did their hairs.

Aaron took out his phone and opens it. He then shuts it, and opens it again. He's deciding weather to call Gui Gui or not.

“Alright boys, our lead actress for tomorrow's MV is here,” said their manager as he enters their trailer.

“I'm sure you all know who she is, so lets all welcome her” he said as he steps aside, as the boys looks at the door.

Then stepping in behind him was no one other then Rainie Yang.

“Hello, I’m Rainie Yang, I’m looking forward to working with you all” she said with an angel smile.

“Wow, finally get to meet you in person. Hello, I’m Jiro” he said as he walks towards Rainie and took out his hand.

She laughs at his cute attitude and shook his hands.

As they chat Aaron looks at her squeezing his cell phone tightly.

Rainie glance at Aaron, who smiled back at her. She gave him a cute smile and turns her attention back to Jiro, but keeps on stilling glance at Aaron who constantly stares at her.