My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Aaron finally slows down and turns off the engine. Gui Gui got off and took off her helmet. Aaron also took off his and smiles at her.

“I decided to learn how to ride motorcycles for you” he gave her a smirk.

Gui Gui didn't say anything. She just looks away from him. She was confuse at all his actions.

Aaron puts the helmets away and pulls Gui Gui into a very fancy restaurant.

“I'm meeting with Miss Amanda” Aaron said to the waitress.

“This way please,” she said and leads the way.

Aaron looks back at Gui Gui who's looking around and crosses their fingers. Gui Gui pulls her hand way but Aaron squeezes harder so that she can't pull her hand away.

“Let go, you're hurting me” she said quietly to him so that they won't make a scene in the restaurant.

“Like I said before, be a good girl and I won't hurt you” he said not looking at her.

Gui Gui gave up and felt that he slightly lets go of the squeeze.

“Babe!” the girl said as the waitress opens up a door to a private room.

A girl in a black smooth dress then walks up to Aaron and hugs him tightly. But as soon as she saw Gui Gui she lets go of Aaron.

“Babe, who is she? And why is she here?” she ask annoyed.

“I-”

“She's my personal girl, just act like she's not here” he said as he gave her a sweet smile. With one hand he puts it around the girl as they walk into the room and with the other hand it was connected to Gui Gui's. He pulls her in after them.

Aaron and the Amanda girl sat beside each other as Gui Gui sat on the opposite side from them. When the food arrived, they feed each other and was all mushy with each other making Gui Gui very uncomfortable and hurt.

“Aren't you gana eat?” Aaron ask her as he saw her looking down on her untouched plate.

“I'm not hungry.”

“Or do you want me to feed you too?”

“No thank you, please excuse me, I want to go to the restroom” she said and got up.

“You better come back, or else I'll come and look for you” Aaron said coldly before Gui Gui leaves the room.

Gui Gui closes the door to the bathroom and walks to the mirror and looks at herself. Tears began to ran down her light pink cheeks.

'Stupid, why are you crying?' she laughs at herself. 'He's not yours anymore, he can be with anyone he want and do whatever he wants to do' she told herself before rinsing her face. She dries her face and smile at herself in the mirror before walking out.

“Ah!” Gui Gui jumps as she sees Aaron outside of the ladies room waiting for her.

He turns and smiles at her.

“Did I scare you?” he leans in on her.

She blinks quickly and looks away.

“N...no...and you really think that I'll run away?” she said and was about to walk back to the room that they were in before, but Aaron grabs her arm and pulls her back.

He pulls her back against the wall and leans in closer to her.

“Like you have never ran away from me before...Gui Gui” he said coldly.

“Let go! You're hurting me” she said painfully as his hand on her arm squeezes tighter.

He looks at his hand that held his anger and slowly lets go of her arm.

“The pain that you're getting, doesn't hurt as much as the pain that you left me” he mumbles so that only she could hear him.

She didn't say anything. Everything that he had said today were all true, she was the one who left him and gave him pain.

“Let's go” he said pulling her with force.

She lets him pull her away as she bares in the pain.

'Aaron...I'm sorry for giving you the pain that you don't deserve...' she thought as she looks at his back.

“Aaron are you going to leave already?” Amanda said as Aaron came back for his jacket.

“Yes,” he said about to leave.

“But, we're not even done with dinner yet...” she pouts as she got up.

Aaron turns around and looks at her. “We're over, and this girl is actually my girlfriend” Aaron said as he pulls Gui Gui beside him with his arm around her.

The girl looks at him with disbelief.

“No...you love me...you're just joking...” she smiles at him. “If I did something wrong I can fix it. Please...just don't leave me” she said as she walks up to Aaron.

“I'm not joking” he said coldly. “I came to break up with you, but then decided to give you one good last memory before I end this relationship.”

She grabs Aaron's hands gently and smiles again.

“Babe, it's not funny. I know you're just lying, and joking with me right?”

“I'm just going to tell you once, believe whatever you like” he said and pulls his hand away from her.

“Lets go” he smiles a Gui Gui and pulls her out of the room. Gui Gui looks back at Amanda who gave her a death glare.

“This is all your fault” Amanda mumbles holding her hand into a fist tightly.

“Wasn't that too harsh?” Gui Gui said as they walk out of the restaurant.

“You thought that that was harsh?” he smirks at her.

With that look she knew what he meant.

“That wasn't harsh at all for your information. Being straight forward is better then leaving with a letter” his voice turns cold.

He then puts on Gui Gui's helmet and slips his on. He got on his motorcycle and harshly pulls Gui Gui on. She held his waist tighter as he picks up the speed.

Feeling Gui Gui's grip around him became tighter, Aaron had a smile on his face. He really misses her, especially her presence.

Aaron lays in his bed in the dark satisfied with that night.

After leaving the restaurant he took Gui Gui home and stole her number by asking her to give her phone to him and then he dialed his number into her phone. After his phone ranged he gave her her phone back. But not only did he stole her number but also a kiss.

'Her lips are still soft and warm like before' he thought as he felt the kiss on his lips.

He finally closed his eyes and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

****

 

Sorry for making you all wait