My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Fahrenheit walks into restaurant and was lead to a private room.

“I need to use the restroom” Aaron said and got up as the other three ordered.

He wore another sweater and puts on the hood. He slide on his shade and walks through the dinning area to go to the bathroom.

In front of him was Gui Gui walking to the restroom too. After Li Quan told her his story she couldn't help herself and laugh so hard she accidentally spilled some juice on her self.

Aaron stares at the girl in front of her strangely.

'That back, it looks so familiar' he thought as Gui Gui pops up into his head. 'No, it can't be her' he told himself as she walks into the ladies room.

Gui Gui was still laughing when she walks into the bathroom. She laughs to herself as the other ladies in the restroom looks at her strangely.

Aaron washed his hands and look at himself in the mirror still with his shades on.

'I wonder how she's doing' he thought but at the same time a little anger rose up in him. 'Maybe probably already living her own life with her own family' he thought as recalls the day he found out she left him.

-Flash back-

“Gui Gui” he said happily as he ran into her house. Her house is locked with the finger prints of the owner, so when they got together long enough Gui Gui added Aaron's finger print to the security so that he can come to her house whenever he wants to without waiting for her outside.

“Gui Gui” he calls again and looks around first floor. He then ran up the stairs and looks in the rooms, but found them all empty. He sat in her room on her bed and calls her phone.

Suddenly he heard Gui Gui's phone's rang tone in the room. He looks around and saw her phone on the table that she sits to fix her face and hair. He walks over and picks it up.

“She didn't take her phone with her?” he said softly. “Where did she go?” he wonders and was about to turn away when something on the table caught his attention.

He sets down her phone and picks up the white envelope on the table. It as his name right in the middle of it.

He quickly opens it and took out the letter inside.

-Ya Lun, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being selfish, leaving without telling you face to face. I couldn't do it, I just couldn't watch you get hurt because of me... Lun Lun, I decided to go back and live with my father. He has found me a husband, someone who is rich and can give me anything I want. I'm going to get engage with him within a few days, I've met up with him a few days ago. He's handsome, smart, funny, you name it all, and he has it, I really like him. I really do. Lun Lun, I don't want to work anymore like a maid. I want to live like a princess. Lun Lun...no Ya Lun, forget about me. Forget about a selfish girl that only thinks about herself. Ya Lun, lets end it here. Sorry, I hope you'll have the best in the future- Gui Gui

He crushed the letter in his hand as he finished reading it. He couldn't believe what he just read. She was everything to him. He didn't know what to do. Tears ran down his face as the line 'lets end it here' repeated over and over.

-End of Flash back-

Aaron sigh and dries his hand. He then walks out as Gui Gui did too. They walk side by side not knowing who the person beside them is the person that they once dated. Gui Gui then walks away as they reached the dinning area. Aaron continues to walk towards Fahrenheit's private room.

Gui Gui still has her smile as she joins Li Quan again.

“Stop laughing at me already” he pouts. “I shouldn't have told you.”

“I just can't help it, sorry. Okay, so let me get this straight. When you arrived in New York you got robbed, and then got misunderstood for being the robber, and went to jail over night?”

“Yea, yea, how many time to I have to say that” he said embarrassed.

“Okay, sorry” Gui Gui said as she calms down.

“That's why you don't call me, because your phone got robbed” she snuck in a chuckle.

“Bingo...now how about you, what have you been doing over the pass five years?”

“Living my life.”

“Obviously, I want details.”

“Oh okay...” Gui Gui told him about making a new friend (which is Ya Lun) and helping him out and her getting doing her business and how her dad found her. The only thing that she didn't tell him, was her love life.

As Aaron returns to the room the other three guys had already dig in. He joins them and ate showing his smile and laughter with the guys.

“Thanks for the dinner” Li Quan said as he sent Gui Gui home.

“No problem, next time, your treat.”

“Got it” he smiles.

“Good night then” Gui Gui said as she got out.

“Good night” Li Quan replies. Gui Gui closed the door and watched as he drove home.

From the rear mirror Li Quan looks back at Gui Gui.

“You've grown up to be so beautiful” he said and speeds off.

“Eh? I forgot to ask him why he was at the company today” she told herself and walks in.

 

 

****

They were so close!