My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

“Good morning” Gui Gui said to all her co-workers as she walks into her dad's company.

“Good morning” some of them reply back.

“Miss Ying Jie” said one of the ladies at the reception desk as Gui Gui went pass them.

“Yes” Gui Gui stops and walks towards them.

“There's going to be a meeting today in the afternoon in room 409” she told Gui Gui.

“Oh...why suddenly a meeting?” she ask the lady.

“I don't know, today when the Chairman Wu came in he told us to inform all the workers.”

“Oh...okay, thanks” Gui Gui said and headed to her office.

So later that afternoon Gui Gui went to the meeting. Almost every employee was there.

“Today there was an last minute meeting because I wanted to inform you all about the company party that will be held two months from now” Mr. Wu said to all of the workers, making them all happy.

“This party will be for everyone, because of all of your hard work we've became so big and international. And at this party there will be a big announcement that will surprise you all,” with that said they all began to talk to one another.

After the meeting Gui Gui headed back to her office.

“Ah Ben,” Gui Gui said as Ah Ben was walking behind her.

“Yes miss.”

“Nothing” she said. Then her phone ranged.

“Hello? Li Quan?” a smile came to her face.

“Gui Gui” she heard her named as she enters a small cafe.

She looks to the left of the room and saw Li Quan sitting with his hand in the air. She walks over and sat down across from him.

“Hello” she greets him.

“I'm not interrupting anything important am I?” he ask her.

“No. No...so what's wrong with you today?”

“What do you mean?”

“Suddenly treating me to lunch.”

“Just wanted to see you and have a chat with you...that's all. So what do you want to drink?”

“Coffee would be great thanks” she answers him.

And so Li Quan ordered for her.

After having lunch with Li Quan, Gui Gui headed back to the office.

“Aaron, where did u run away with Gui Gui last night?” Jiro ask as they got break from recording a MV.

“No where special” he answers as he gulp some water down.

He puts the cap back onto the water bottle and walks back to the stage.

“What's wrong with him?” Jiro ask the other two.

“In love?” Chun said.

“Who knows, we can ask him later” Calvin said as he set his towel down.


Ding dong! Ding Dong!

 

Knock! Knock!

Gui Gui just got done dressing up and went to open the door.

“Miss, there's a gentle man downstairs wanting to see you” said one of the house maids.

“Who?”

“He told me to go see for yourself” she gave Gui Gui a smile and close the door.

Gui Gui grabs her bag and walks down the stairs wondering who came to see her so early in the morning

“Good morning” he gave her rise and shine smile.

“Aaron...” that's all Gui Gui could say.

“That's me” he walks towards her.

“Ying Ying” she heard her father call from up stairs.

Gui Gui turns to look at Aaron, grabs his hand and ran down one of the halls. She ran into her study room and closes the door.

“Don't say anything or come out okay, I'll come back in a little bit” she said to Aaron before going out the door again.

Aaron didn't get to say anything and Gui Gui already went out the door. He turns around and looks around in the room. There were lots of pictures of her hanging and on the tables. He walks over to Gui Gui's desk and sat down. He picks up the papers on her desk and looks at them. The papers were about Gui Gui's dad's company so with no interest he sat them back down.

Aaron spins around and looks out the window. He sees a beautiful garden and smiles, then he heard the door opens and closed.

He spins back and saw Gui Gui there looking relief.

“Why did you have to hide me? It's just your father right?” Aaron ask her.

“You won't understand, and why are you here?”

“I came to see you, can't I? You're my girlfriend after all.”

“You can't come here again...I meant please don't come here again. And I'm not your girlfriend.”

He smiles and got up.

“Oh really?” he said as he walks towards her. “We never officially broke up, so you're still mine” he smirks at her. “And will always be mine” he said inches away from her.

She took a deep breath, 'Ah Ben's right, I can't always run away. I'll have to face my problems' she thought before ginving Aaron as smirk.

“You never learn how to move on do you?” she said calmly. “We were over two years ago.”

This wasn't what he wanted to hear, or what he was suspecting her to say. Anger started to boil inside of him.

He cups both of her cheeks and kissed her hard on the lips, Gui Gui struggles to get free but Aaron's grip was too strong, and as she keeps on moving he just grips on her tighter and presses his lips on her harder making her hurt. So slowly she stops moving and closes her eyes, she relaxes herself and lets him do what he wanted to do.

When Aaron noticed that she stopped moving he slowly pulls back and looks at her. Gui Gui felt Aaron moving away and opens her eyes.

“Are you satisfied now?” she ask him softly looking into his eyes.

“No” he said coldly. He then grabs her hand and walks out of her house with her behind him.

 

“Do you remember why you wanted to ride a motorcycle?” he ask her as they both sat down on the hot sand by the beach. Aaron's head was laying on Gui Gui's shoulder making her have confusing feelings.

Gui Gui didn't say anything, of course she had remembered.

Flash Back

-Why do you ride a motorcycle?-

“Why?” she ask back. “Never seen a girl ride on one before?”

He nodded embarrassed by asking her now.

She laughs at his cute reaction.

“I like the wind, and I like the feeling of the wind blowing. So I like riding on motorcycles.”

-Why? It's dangerous, isn't it?-

“I feel free when I feel the wind. It makes me feel like there's nothing to worry about,” she smile while talking.

“...if I can be, I'd be the wind, because they can travel anywhere they want freely. And of course it's dangerous, but if I don't look for the feeling of my freedom, I don't think that it'll come to me.”

End of flash back

“You wanted freedom” Aaron said softly. “...but for me....” ring ring.

Aaron sat up and looks at his phone.

“Hello?” he said looking at Gui Gui who looks at him and then at the waves.

Slowly Aaron got up and walks away. Then Gui Gui's phone also ranged.

“Hello? Li Quan” she said with a smile on her face.

“On a date?” she said with a question mark on her face. “Surprise? Tonight?...Okay” she said and hangs up the phone.

Gui Gui got up and looks for Aaron who's walking towards her still on his phone.

“Alright, I know” he said and hangs up his phone too.

Out of the blue Aaron pulls her into his arms and hugs her tightly like they haven't seen each other in so many years.

“Aaron, I can't breath” she said squeezing out her breaths.

He didn't say anything.

'I wonder what happened' Gui Gui thought as she held Aaron's waist tightly with her head leaning on his back. 'After that phone call at the beach, he became changed.'

They soon stopped at Colors and Fashion.

“I beg you to stop hiding yourself from me” Aaron said as they got off the motor bike. He pulls her in for another hug and whispers. “I'll miss you” with that said he got on his bike and road off.

Gui Gui was confused again, but shook that confusion off her head and walks into the fashion store.