My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

 

'I haven't seen Lun Lun for the pass four days, I wonder how he's doing' Gui Gui thought as she cleans the table at work. 'Wait did I just called him Lun Lun?' she thought embarrass.

“Gui Gui , I'm leaving” said one of her co-worker.

“Alright” Gui Gui replies. She locks up the place and was about to leave but was stuck outside of the cafe by the heavy rain.

“I knew it! I knew it was going to rain!” she pouts as she was about to run out but someone bumped into her and knocks her down.

She hits the wall and sat on the ground as that person lays on top of her.

“Eh! Mister!” she said loudly over the rain.

She push the guy over to lay beside her and quickly got up.

“Ya Lun?!” she said as she sees his face. She quickly got down on her knees and helped him sat up.

“What happened?” she said quickly as she looks thought her bag for tissue, but she couldn't find any, so she uses her sleeve on her sweater instead.

Gently she began to wipe away the blood by his lips and upper right eye brown.

“Let me take you home” she said about to get up but he grabs her hand and shook his head.

“Why?!”

Instead of answering he slowly started to close his eyes.

“Lun Lun” she said and shook him. “Lun Lun~” tears began to build up in her eyes by themselves.

~

Gui Gui lies beside Ya Lun on the bed on her tummy. They were now at her house. After he fainted she brought him to her house by taxi.

“Your skin is prettier than mine” she blush embarrass as she exam Ya Lun's face closely. “Your eye lashes are so dark and long” she touched them. “Your lips are so smooth and~” she quickly blinks as she caught herself saying nonsense. She looks away from his face and got off the bed. She turns around as her face turns pink.

“Change the cloth, yes, good idea” she said quietly and walks around the bed to grab the white cloth on top of Ya Lun's head.

Gui Gui returns and place the towel back onto his forehead.

She was about to leave when he grabs her hand to stop her. She turns around surprised.

“You're awake” she smile and sat beside him.

He gave her a weak smile and looks around the blurry room.

“You're in my house, in one of my guess room” she explains at his curiousness.

He then slowly sat up. Gui Gui quickly helps him and hands him his glasses.

He took them and put them on.

“Are you hungry? Thirsty?” she asks.

He shook his head.

“Too bad” she smile and hands him a glass of water. “Drink it up, it's good for your fever.”

He obediently took it and drank some. He hands it back to her and she place it on the table next to the bed.

“Now get some rest, it's also good for your fever.”

He nodded and remembered that he was soaked in the rain. He looks under the covers and his eyes widen.

He was in a different pair of clothes.

“Sorry,” Gui Gui quickly said and stood up “I had to change your clothes, they were soaked...and...and you were having a fever...and...and who told you to faint?!” she said embarrass and ran out of the room closing the door behind her.

Ya Lun also blushed. He smiled at what he heard earlier. Yes he was awaken when she was commenting him. He felt so happy. And if he heard it correctly before he fainted, she had given him a nickname.

Gui Gui was blushing really hard outside of the room as she recalls changing his clothes.

-Flash back-

“Sorry sir can you wait here for me?” Gui Gui said to the taxi man as she quickly ran in to buy clothes for Ya Lun to change into.

She quickly picked out some clothes with Ya Lun's size number. Before she came in she looked at his soaked clothing for the sizes.

When she got to the boxer area she quickly grabs a small and went to pay.

'I can't believe I'm doing this' she thought as they are now at her house in the guess room.

Ya Lun lays on the bed on top of some towels. She took a deep breath and looks away. She first took off his shirt, dried him and then puts on the new dried shirt. Next was the bottom part. She unbuckled his belt and then his pants and~

-End of Flash back-

She shook her head not wanting to think of it. The only thing that she didn't change was his boxer, she just couldn't do it.

“Ya Lun if you need me, I'll be in the room to the right” Ya Lun heard Gui Gui said behind the door.

Gui Gui enters her work room and began to work on her next project that she had in mind.

-Gui Gui works at a cafe as a part time job but she also has her own business in building and designing houses. It's her secret. She's very smart when it comes down to business and school. Right now she's still going to school, but they're online classes. Her major in college was business and management, because it was what her father wanted her to take, her minor was architecture, what she really wanted to do. She wanted to build beautiful homes for families. -

After 30 minutes she heard a knock on the door. She sets down her paper work and walks over to open the door. She steps out of the room and closes the door behind her.

“Need something?” she smiled forgot about what happened earlier.

She leans in towards Ya Lun and touched his forehead.

“Good, your fever has gone down” she said gladly. “So?”

He tapped his tummy shyly as he doesn't know where to go get food by himself.

Gui Gui grabs his hand. “Follow me” she said and pulls him along.

“Be-careful” she said as they walked down the stairs.

Ya Lun observe her house as she leads him to whatever place she's taking him.

'Why is there no one here?' he wonders. 'Didn't she say that she lived with her father? I'll just ask later' he told himself and continues to look around the house.

The staircase was made out of glass, the living room was all white. Except for the TV and some pictures frame that has pictures in it. The living room has two side to it. One side was where the TV is surrounded by sofas and the other side of the room has a fire place also surrounded by sofas.

They walked down a hall before they got to the dinning room.

“Have a seat” she told him. “I'll make you something” she said as she lets go of his hand and went around the counter grabbing an apron on her way. She slides on the apron and looks into her cabinets.

After another 30 minutes Gui Gui sets a home made spaghetti in front of him.

“You must be starving by now” she said.

He nodded his head and make her feel more guilty.

“Sorry, but it's not my fault, I offered earlier. Alright eat up” she said as she sat beside him.

She watches as he eats hungrily. Feeling uncomfortable by her looking at him he looks up at her.

She laughs softly as she sees his messy mouth. She grabs a napkin and began to help him clean up unintentionally.

His heart began to race as he looks at her clean his mouth. Gui Gui looks up at him.

'My goodness! His dark brown memorizing eyes are killing me' she thought and quickly looks away. “Uh, I'll get you water” she said and stood up.

Ya Lun watch her walks away with pick cheeks and chuckles silently to himself.

~

It was now 9:30 pm. Ya Lun and Gui Gui sat together watching TV.

“Lun Lun ” Gui Gui broke their silence and called him 'Lun Lun' unintentionally.

Ya Lun turns to look at her.

“Can you tell me what happened?”

He looks at her with a questioned mark face.

“Your bruises, where did you get them from?” she ask. “Did you get into a fight?”

He looks around for a paper and pen.

Gui Gui noticed and slide open a dour underneath the table. She took out some paper and a pen and hands it to Ya Lun .

He began to write down what happened.

- It was just a misunderstanding. You see I work at a bar as an pianolas. When I got on break a girl came up to me and started to talk with me. I tried to avoid her but it didn't seem to work, so she continued to talk with me. When her boyfriend came she puts the blame on me. She told her boy friend that it was me who was hitting on her. So her boy friend just hit me. I remember that you work at Sweets Bakery, so I came to find you, since the bar that I work at is near there.-

“You work at a bar?”

He nodded.

“Why?”

-Because I need money, and being a mute is hard to find a job- he wrote down.

Gui Gui looks at him, “Don't work there anymore, I don't feel good with you working in such place” the words just flew out of .

Ya Lun smiled.

“I mean, it's dangerous. You might get beaten again, so I'll help you find a good job” she quick looks away.

-No, it's okay, I don't want to be a bother- Ya Lun quickly wrote down.

“Says who? Don't worry about that, just promise me that you won't work there anymore.”

-Thank you- he showed her the paper.

“Does it mean you promise me?”

He nodded.

“Thank you.”

-Don't you live with your father?- he suddenly remembered and ask.

“No, I moved out, that's why there's only me living in this house” she lies.

He just nodded. -And what did you call me?- he wrote down.

“Lun Lun” the name slip out of . “I mean, uh...we're friends now right? So I decided to give you a nickname” she tries to cover her mistake.

But he knew, he just nodded agreeing with her.

~

Ya Lun soon returned to the guess room as Gui Gui returned to her work room.

On a piece of paper she wrote down 'Remodel of Cherish Child Orphanage'.

 

 

****

Sorry for not updating.

I'm on a trip, and will update when I can get online.

Thanks for the comments by the way :)