My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Gui Gui rinsed after throwing up that next morning from a hang over. She walks back to her bed and got in bed again.

'Then why not get back with him?' she remembers what Ah Ben told her yesterday.

“Why can't we be together again?” she questions herself and laughs.

-Flash Back-

Hearing the 'him' part she quickly grabs the yellow folder and opens it. She took out some papers as one fell to the ground with the back facing her. She picks it up and flips it over.

“Lun Lun” she whispers.

“That's right” her father said and looks directly at her. “As long as you promise me you'll leave him, and never contact him again after coming home, I promise you I won't do anything to him. If I ever find out that you broke this promise, I can't promise you that I won't hurt him.”

Tears were at the edge of her eyes.

“Alright, I promise you. Just promise me that you won't hurt him” she said.

“I keep my words” her father smiles.

“But can you tell me why you're doing this?”

“Because you're my daughter, I want the best for you.”

-End of Flash Back-


'I left him because my father threatens me with him. We can never be together again....I just left like that, he must be really angry at me and I'm suppose to be married by now...' she remembers what the note that she left him.

Her thoughts got interrupted by the rang of her phone. She reached for her phone by her desk and answers it without looking at the caller id.

“Hello?”

“Sorry to bother you so early in the morning” she heard Ah Ben said.

“No problem, what's up?”

“Your brother will have an autograph signing session this afternoon, would you like to go?”

“Sign me up” she smiled.

“Got it. I'll pick you up before noon then.”

“Thanks” she sat up happily. She finally will get to meet her brother after these long years of being apart.

~

“Is it here?” Gui Gui ask as she saw a crowd of girls.

“Yes Miss.”

Gui Gui wore a regular clothes today. Such as a pair of jean and a t-shirt that has Danson written on it. It was bought by Ah Ben. She was going to go see her brother as a fan.

“Thank you, I'll call you when I'm done here” she said and opens the door. “Ah Ben.”

“Yes Miss?” he turns back.

“Thanks for yesterday” she said and gave him a smile before closing the door.

She bought a poster of Danson by the near by stalls and joins the crowd.

As a black van arrived, the crowd went crazy, screaming and yelling for their idol.

Gui Gui's heart began to thump faster, as she watch the doors being open by the driver.

Danson then steps out of the van. He work a pair of white shoes and white pants with a blues shirt. His hair was high lighted light brown, and was slanted to the left.

She smiled as she recognizes him.

The fans made space for him as he walks up to the stage. He sang and dance in front of his fans before starting the games.

“Alright, now we'll pick five fans to come up here” said the MC. She looks around and randomly picks some girls.

“Ah, what about you?” she looks at Gui Gui. “You seem to be bored” she said as the girls looks at her. Gui Gui was the last girl the MC picked.

She looks away from her brother and looks at the MC and then looks around.

“Yes you, the girl looking around” the MC laughs at her confusion.

Gui Gui slowly walks up towards the stage.

“Alright, now let's introduce yourself to us” the MC said as she hands the microphone to the girls that are lined up to play the games with Danson.

The first girl introduces her self and on it went. Lastly it came down to Gui Gui.

“I'm...Ying Jie...Wu Ying Jie” she said looking at her brother, hoping that he catch her name.