My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

'That's why I couldn't find her, she changed her name' Aaron thought as he leans on the sofa in Fahrenheit's dorm in the HIM company pretending to look at some music sheets. 'But now that I found her, I won't let her go' he smirks, and remembers that he did not see a ring on her finger, so she's not married or engaged yet.

“What's wrong with Aaron today?” Jiro ask the other two guys as they play some video games not far from where Aaron sat.

“Don't know” Chun answers really concentrated on the game. They where playing Mario Race Car.

“He seems to be in his own little world today. Smiling and thinking deep. It also seems like his mood changed after meeting Miss Wu Ying Jie” Calvin said while concentrating on the game too.

“Maybe he likes her” Jiro said. “He sounded angry when I said that I liked her.”

“We can never read his mind unless he tell us” Calvin said smiling big as he won their race.

“I'm hungry” Chun said out of the blue after getting second place.

“Do you have to report to us every time you're hungry?” Jiro ask still finishing the race. “Shoot, I'm third again” he pouts.

“Want to know why you're always last?” Chun said as he stands up.

Jiro looks up at him. “Why?”

“Because you're mouth always speaks non-sense, so you don't concentrate on the game,” he said before running away.

“I don't speak non-sense” Jiro argues back.

“At times you do” Calvin agrees with Chun and follows him to the kitchen.

“I do not” he pouts like a child. He then got up and walks over to where Aaron is and sat down beside him.

“Aaron, do I speak non-sense?”

Aaron didn't reply.

“Aaron...do you...like Ying Jie?” Jiro changed the topic.

“I wouldn't lie” he smile at Jiro and got up. “What's there to eat?” he joins the other two guys.

“But I liked her first” he pouts again as he looks at Aaron's back who totally ignores him.

“Jiro she's not like the first girl that you've liked” Calvin said from the kitchen.

“Yeah, what about that Selina girl?” Chun said mouth full of food. “Or that Cyndi girl? And are you going to come and eat? If not, I'm happy to take your share.”

“I'm coming” he said still pouting.

Aaron laughs with the guys as they continue to tease Jiro, but in his mind, he knew what he really want to do.

~

“Miss, why are you so drunk?” Ah Ben ask as he helps Gui Gui to the car.

After work Gui Gui went to a bar and just drown her pain in alcohol. Before she knock out she called Ah Ben to come and pick her up.

“Ah Ben, have you ever been in love before?” she ask him drunk. As he sets her in the car.

“Yes, why?”

“Why did you guys end your relationship?”

“She wanted to go study abroad.”

“And you just let her go?” she laughs.

“Yes, because it's what she wanted. If she's happy, then it makes me happy. Although it hurts to let her go, knowing that she's happy everyday is better then making her stay knowing that she's not.”

“Do you still miss her? Love her?” she ask as Ah Ben began to drive home.

“Of course.”

“How do you cope with it? How do you make that yearning go away?”

“It takes time” he replies.

“But it's been two years, I still miss him...love him so much...” she cries.

“Then why not get back with him? Maybe he still feels the same too.”

“Get back together with him?” she repeats before falling asleep.