My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You


“Sorry, but is your boss here?” Aaron ask breathless as he ran into Colors and Fashion one day.

“Aaron?” Ya Tou said as she just enters the shop.

“Ya Tou, we need to talk” he said and took her into Gui Gui's office.

“What is it? Why are you acting so weird? Don't you know that others will think badly of us?” she said as Aaron closes the door.

“I'm sorry, but, where's Ying Jie?”

“Her?~” she said doesn't know how to answer him back.

“Yes, her, where is she?”

“I...I know where she is, but I can't tell you” she said remembering promising Gui Gui.

“Why?”

“Because I promi~” she quickly covers .

“Promise? You promise Gui Gui something didn't you?” he walks closer towards her.

“Yes!” she said as she turns around and walks away from him. “But wait! Why are you asking about Gui Gui? And why do you call her that?” she said as she turns around and face him again. “You two seems to be really close. I’m confused.”

“It's a long story” he said anxiously. “But I beg you please tell me where Gui Gui is, and what's happening to her? Why is it so hard to contact her? Did she go somewhere? Did something happen to her?”

“Hey, Hey, Hey, one question at a time Mr. Yan. And please quiet down, you'll really make people think wrong of us.”

“Sorry” he said calmer. “Ya Tou, please tell me where Gui Gui is,” he looks into her eyes. “I'm very worried about her.”

“She's fine, her father had locked her up in the house until her wedding with Li Quan,” Wang Zi said from the door.

Aaron quickly turns around. “What?!”

“The engagement was canceled into a wedding, and that wedding is the exact same day as your concert. It seems like this as plan to stop you from going to stop them. I don't think that you can do much now...the preparations are done, they're just waiting for the wedding day to come.”

Aaron tightly squeezes his fist.

“But don't worry about Gui Gui, she's doing fine other than not having much of an appetite. And the most important thing that you should worry about now is Fahrenheit's concert. I’m sure that that's also what Gui Gui would want too.”

“Stupid girl” he mumbles. “Thanks” he said as he looks at Wang Zi. “And sorry for the trouble” he looks at Ya Tou. “I'll be taking my leave now” he said and quickly walks out.

“Why did you tell him?” Ya Tou ask Wang Zi as Aaron left. “We promised Gui Gui.”

“I know, but I felt that it was wrong to hide it from Aaron, especially when they are so in love, and nothing should stop them from loving each other.”

“They LOVE each other?!” Ya Tou said shock.

“Why don't we go out for lunch, and I'll tell you what I know about this” he smiles.

She smiles back and nods.

- - - - -

“How does this look?” Gui Gui ask as she looks at Li Quan.

She was trying on wedding gowns for their wedding day.

“Beautiful” he smiles at her.

“Okay, but I want to try another one” she said as she turns around.

“Gui Gui” Li Quan said. “I'm sorry.”

Hearing him say that made her angry. She tightly squeezes her hand into a fist.

“I'm sorry for lying to you” he said softly.

She didn't say anything. Hatred builds up inside of her as the curtains closes. She hates seeing the sight of him. Her father was going to assign the people to bring the wedding dresses to her house so that she can try them at home, but she didn't want to stay home anymore, so she ask her father to let her come out to try on the wedding dress, and she could only come if Li Quan came with her, she had no choice but to agree.

- - - - - -

“Gui Gui!” Aaron yells from outside of her house.

“Sir please leave” two men in black came from inside the gates and stood in front of him.

“No! I won't leave until I see Gui Gui!” he said angrily at them.

“Please leave or else we'll have to move you physically.”

“I don't care, I still won't go until I see her.”

“Very well, we have no choice then”” one of them said. They then grab him by his arms and tried to push him out of the property as he fights his way back.

“ What's going on here?!” Mr. Wu said as he got out of his car.

“Sir, this man wants to see Miss,” one of the guy said as they let go of Aaron.

Mr. Wu looks at Aaron.

“I remember you, you're Aaron, that fellow who disagreed with my daughter's engagement. Well young man, what brings you here?”

“I want to see Gui Gui immediately.”

“Why? Who are you to her? And why should I let you meet her?”

“Because I love her...so please, I beg you...let me see her.”

“And if I don't?”

“I'll wait here until I get to see her.”

Mr. Wu laughs, “But you surely can't wait forever. I heard that you have a concert coming up, so I’m sure that your too busy to use your time to wait here just to see my daughter.”

“I'm willing to wait until the last minute my concert starts” he said boldly.

“Do whatever you like, but this is my property and so I would like you to leave. I won't let you meet Ying Jie, so don't waste your time here” he said and looks at his men telling them to take Aaron away.

“I won't give up” he argues back. “I can't afford to let her go again. She means everything to me! Mr. Wu I’m sure that once in your life time you've fallen in love with someone so deeply that you're willing to do anything for them” he looks at Mr. Wu.

“Maybe I did, but that's all in the past” he said recalling.

“Is it Gui Gui's mother?” Aaron ask him.

“It's none of your business and if you don't leave this minute I'll make your career suffer, not just yours but also the rest of Fahrenheit.”

“You can't!” he yells.

“Don't you think that I won't dare to do it, because I will, and I have the power to do so” he looks at Aaron coldly.

Aaron pushes the two men away.

“Alright, I'll leave” he said coldly back. “But just to let you know, your daughter's happiness should be the most important thing to you,” he said before turning away.

“That's Aaron” Gui Gui whispers as their car reaches the entrance to her house. She quickly got out before Li Quan could stop her.

“Aaron!” she yells.

Aaron quickly turns around and Gui Gui ran right into his arms hugging him tightly.

“Aaron” she said again.

“Gui Gui?” Aaron looks at her. “It's really you” he hugs her tighter.

They hugged each other like they've been apart for a decade.

“Why are you here?” she finally pulls away and looks at him.

“I came to see you” he said as he touches her pale face. “Why didn't you tell me anything?!” he angers at her.

“Sorry, I thought that it would just add more stress to you” she explains as tears ran down her face.

He smiles and hugs her again. “Silly girl, it's okay, it doesn't matter how much stress I get, because you're my stress reliever, whenever I see your smile all my stress disappears...so without you, without your smile, what would I do?” he wipes her tears away.

She smiles.

“You've gotten thinner” Gui Gui said as she touches his face. “Have you been skipping your meals?”

“I'm fine, but look at you, you look so thin and pale.”

“Gui Gui, let's go in” Li Quan interrupted them.

She turns around and turns back and looks at Aaron.

“Go home, you still have lots of things to prepare for and need lots of rest for tomorrow.”

He shook his head.

“But I can't let you go” he said as tears filled up in his eyes. “I love you too much” he said softly as tears ran down his face.

“Don't worry, I'll figure something out” she whispers to him. “But for the sake of tomorrow, you need to go got it? And do your best, I'll be supporting you.”

Aaron nodded and quickly took out a tag for her.

“This is a VIP pass.”

She took it and smiles.

“Mr. Yan” Mr. Wu said.

“It's getting late, you should really go now, and remember I love you” she kissed him before going in with Li Quan.

Aaron watches as she walks in with Li Quan. His hands became fists again.

Mr. Wu gave him another look before following his daughter in.

Aaron turns around and slowly head towards his car.  

 

 

****

Poor Aaron...he's helpless. Let's just hope that a miracle will happen.