My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Gui Gui turns to look and saw Aaron standing beside her.

“What did you just say?” Mr. Wu said unbelievably at him.

“I said I also object to this engagement.”

“Aaron~” Gui Gui said softly.

“Why so?”

“Because, I do agree with your daughter, I don't think that it is right to force her to marry someone that she doesn't love.”

“What do you know about my daughter?”

“More then what you could imagine” he gave Mr. Wu a smile.

“Who are you?” Mr. Wu ask.

“I'm Aaron Yan from Fahrenheit, nice to meet you Mr. Wu” Aaron greeted him.

“Hmph, just a small little singer” he smiles. “And what right do you have to object this engagement?”

“I~”

“Even if he doesn't object this engagement I will” Li Quan joins the circle cutting Aaron off.

“Li Quan” his father looks at him.

“I've told you before, Gui Gui likes someone else, and because of that I can't except her as my wife. I don't want to marry someone who doesn't love me, or don't feel the same way back towards me” Li Quan said to his father.

“Love? What a joke!” Mr. Li said.

“Love is not a joke” Gui Gui said. “Love is a kind of treasure and it is very hard to keep.”

Aaron slightly turns to look at her.

“Father, the both of us don't agree to this, so please I beg you, cancel the engagement” Li Quan said.

“We will think about it and tell you two” Mr. Li said after a long thought.  

“Ying Ying, you embarrassed so much in front of Mr. Li. When we go home we're going to have a long talk” Mr. Wu said and follows Mr. Li.

A smile came to her face.

“Li Quan thank you!” she said as she turns to him. “And you too” she looks at Aaron.

“No problem, I don't want you to go down a life that you don't want” Li Quan smiles at her.

"Thank you...you did so much for me, I really don't know how to repay you back...”

“Well you can repay me back by telling me who you like. I mean I’ve always been curious after you turned me down. I want to know what kind of guy this guy is to win your heart” he said with a smile on his face.

Aaron then looks away and slowly started to turn away.

“Okay” Gui Gui smiles. She then noticed Aaron slipping away from their circle and quickly blocks him. She smiles at Aaron and turns him around.

“This is the guy” Gui Gui said.

Aaron smiles at Li Quan awkwardly.

“No wonder you turn me down, it's Aaron Yan, from Fahrenheit.”

“But it's not like what you think it is...you see I knew Aaron before he became famous and our relationship started from there. I mean, I don't think that he would date me if I didn't know him from before. Even if I was his biggest fan I don't think that there's a possible chance between us.”

Aaron turns to look at her.

“What makes you so sure?”

“I'm not, just wanted to say it” she smiles at him.

“Well, congrats to the both of you” Li Quan said.

“Thanks, I hope that you'll find your other half soon too” Gui Gui said.

“Thanks, I hope so too” he smiles at her.

“There you are” Calvin said as he and the other two follows him out of the room.

“What happened? Why did you just walk out on us?” Chun asks.

“Nothing” Aaron replies. “Just wanted some fresh air.”

“Liar” Gui Gui mumbles under her breath.

“Miss Ying Jie, I didn't know that you were, you know YOU” Jiro said. “If that made any sense.”

Gui Gui chuckles. “Nobody ever asked. And you can just call me Gui Gui when we are not in the business positions.”

“Alright, Gui Gui” Jiro smiles at her.

“By the way congratulation” Calvin said indicating Gui Gui and Li Quan.

“They're not getting engage” Aaron said quickly.

“But-”

“It's a long story” Li Quan said. “I'm Li Quan by the way. You three must be the rest of Fahrenheit.”

“Yes, sorry for being rude” Calvin answers. “I'm Calvin.”

“I'm Jiro.”

“And I’m Chun.”

“And I’m Ariel.”

“Danson.”

Gui Gui smile and quickly hugs her sister.

“It's been so long you dork” Ariel said.

“Yeah, thanks for the ditch last time” Danson added.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to leave just like that” she looks at her brother.

“Ariel you know Gui Gui?” Chun ask as he came and stood beside his girlfriend.

“Of course,” she looks at Gui Gui and smiles. “She's my only baby sister.”

“Sister?!” they all said in surprise.

Gui Gui turns around and nods at them.

“While we're on the topic, she's also my baby sister” Danson added.

“So~you all are siblings?” Li Quan said making things clear.

They all nodded at the same time.

“What a surprise” Calvin smiles.

Ariel hooks her hand into Chun's arm and then turns to look at Aaron.

“What a small world it is huh.”

“Yeah.”

“We've heard the whole story, it's very surprising. I would have never imagine that you were like that” Danson said with a smile on his face.

Aaron looks at Gui Gui as she looks away like she didn't hear anything.

“Wait, back up...beep beep beep” Jiro said. “What's going on here? I mean so you all are siblings, then what's going on between you all and Aaron?”

“Long story” Aaron answers for them.

“I want to know.”

“I'll tell you guys when there's only us.”

“Yeah, and we shouldn't worry about this now” Danson said. “We need to make sure that the engagement is off first. I don't want Gui Gui do go through a hard life.”

“He's right” Ariel said.

“I'm going to beg father until he agrees” Gui Gui said.

“Me too” Li Quan said.

“But you know, father is such a hard person to change his mind. What if he doesn't change his mind?” Danson said.

“I...I don't know” Gui Gui said softly. “Let's think about that after we hear the final answer.”

- - - - -

After the party Aaron and Gui Gui met up at Aaron's place.

“So~ this is where you live” Gui Gui said as she enters the house.

“Where are the other guys?”

“They went out.”

“Ah! Aaron!” Gui Gui said as she looks at Aaron.

“Yes?”

“Why where you and a bunch of stars at our companies party today? That was quite odd.”

“You don't know?”

She shook her head.

“We got invited, because your father is a big investor on stars like us.”

“Oh~”

“Gui Gui” Aaron said as they sat down.

“Yeah?”

“Our concert is coming up soon, so I'll be really busy.”

“I understand” she smiles at him. “It's okay if you don't have time to hang out” she said and look around the house.

“I hope that you won't mind.”

“Of course not, you've been so forgiving, I don't have the right to mind.”

Aaron just stares at her without replying. She noticed the stare and turns to look at him. Just as she did he kissed her.

After a long kiss Aaron pulls away and smiles at her.

“Hm...did you drink apple juice before you came?” he ask as he wet is lip with is tongue.

“Why? Can you taste it?” she blushed.

“Um...the flavor is still on your lips.”

She blush even more, as he looks away and smiles at her cuteness.

 

 

****

Sorry for the forever wait. I know boring chapter.

I will update again when I have time. :D