My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

After changing into some clothes she found in the house and changing Aaron she went to look around the house.

The house was covered my white sheets, which she assumed Aaron did before leaving to join Fahrenheit.

The last place that she went to look at was her very own room. She touches the door knob and felt her heart thumping. Slowly she turns the knob and walks into her room. Everything looked exactly the same as she had left it. She looks around and spotted her cell phone on the table. She walks over and picks it up. She flips it open and pressed the power button to see if it still works. To her surprised it had .

'Aaron must have turned it off' she thought. When her cell phone was fully on, her message box pops up. She looks at it and was shock to see more than 1,000 voice messages. And they were all from Aaron.

She opens the voice messages and slowly put the phone by her ear.

-Beep-

“Gui Gui, where are you?” Aaron said crying. “If all you wanted was money...then I could have work harder for it” he cries some more. “I'll do anything...just come back okay...I beg you...please come back” he whispers. -click-

Gui Gui covers with the her other hand and cries silently to herself. She didn't want to wake Aaron up from her cries.

-Beep-

“Gui Gui...thank you. I got accepted into HIM Music Record Company” Aaron paused and laughs. “Right now I’m celebrating it...alone” he sigh. “If you were here, you would have celebrate this with me right?” his voice began to tremble. “...Anyways,” he sniff. “I just thought that I might as well call you and share you my good news...no matter where you are, I hope that you'll be happy for me too. And...you're the first person that I called. And will always be the first.” -click-

-Beep-

“Gui Gui, today is my first day meeting my band members. What should I do? I’m quite nervous?” he laughs nervously. “I wish you were here with me...” he whispers. -click-

-Beep-

“Gui Gui, today is my first concert, Iwish you were here to cheer me on and support me. I really, really, need your everyday smile...and need you here to be next to me” he said with a trembling voice. -click-

-Beep-

“Gui Gui where are you?!” Aaron said angrily. “Are you really never going to come back?” he said softer. -click-

-Beep-

“Today marks the second year since you left me” Aaron said crying. “I should be hatting you today, but...but instead I miss you so much” he cries some more. -click-

-Beep-

“Gui Gui, today I’m leaving Taichung. I’m leaving our home. Sorry, I don't know if I can wait for you anymore.” -click-

-Beep-

“Gui Gui...it's your birthday again today. Happy Birthday” he said softly. “What? You want me to sing too?” he smiles. “Alright...happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you” Aaron continues to sing her the birthday song. “Make a wish” he told her. “And I hope that it comes true.” -click-

-Beep-

“Happy Anniversary my little ghost. I love you.” -click-

After listening to so many voice messages Gui Gui finally got to the last one.

-Beep-

“Gui Gui, I’ve found you. I saw you again today at Colors and Fashion. Was it really you? I wasn't dreaming right? I wanted to hug you immediately and ask you a whole bunch of questions, but... I couldn't do it. Because I’m now Aaron Yan, and you're Wu Ying Jie. But now that I’ve found you...I'm never going to let you go.” -click-

Gui Gui closes her phone and cried some more.

'I made him go through so much emotional pain. I’m such a horrible person' she thought.

- - - - - -

Aaron work up by the sunlight shinning to his eyes. He slowly opens his eyes and to his surprise he was in his room and in a different set of clothing's. He sat up with a big headache and trying to recall what happened last night.

-Flash Back-

“You finally came” she heard Aaron's voice said before she can even scream. She slowly turns around and looks at him.

He smiles and collapse on her.

-End of Flash Back-

“Gui Gui” he said and got up to look for her.

As he walks down the hall he heard Gui Gui's crying voice. He quickly walks to her room and opens the door to see her on the floor crying her eyes out.

He quickly walks over and kneel next to her.

“Why are you crying? What happened?” he ask with a worried face.

Without a word Gui Gui hugs him tightly.

“Sorry...I'm very sorry” she said while crying. “I'm sorry... If I can go back, then I would have choose to never left you...Sorry.”

Anger started to build up inside of Aaron as he recalls the day that she left him. But her tears washed it all away. For now that is.

A smile came to his lips as his hands slowly went around her tiny body. He held her tightly against him.

“Just because you say sorry, it doesn't mean that I'll forgive you” he said softly.

“I'm willing to except my punishments” she replies. She was just happy that he's with her now.

Gui Gui closed her eyes and suddenly fell asleep, because she hadn't slept all morning.

- - - - - - -

It was noon when Gui Gui woke up again. She washes her face and headed downstairs to find Aaron.

“Good you're up” Aaron gave her a smile. “But why are you wearing a sunglasses in the house?”

“Because my eyes are too ugly to be looked at” she said and turns around.

“Oh~ Let me see!” Aaron walks towards her.

“No!” she ran away.

“Just one look!”

“Uh~ UH!”

“Please, I promise that I won't laugh” Aaron chases her.

“You promise?” she stops and looks at him.

“Promise” he steps closer to her.

“Okay” she sigh and took off her shades.

Aaron smile and then burst out laughing.

“Wow! You look so funny!”

Gui Gui puts her sunglasses back on and walks away angrily.

“And who's fault is that?” she mumbles.

“Sorry, you just look too cute” he follows her.

“You promise not to laugh!” she protest.

He quickly ran in front of her and looks into her eyes.

“Okay, I’m really sorry” he said sincerely, even making puppy eyes.

Gui Gui giggled at his cute puppy eyes.

Aaron was relief to hear her small laughter. But then she suddenly bangs her forehead against his.

“Ow!”

“You're fever!” she said and quickly pulls him to the sofa and sat him down. “You need to rest some more. I'll go make you something to eat” she said about to leave but Aaron grabs her hand and pulls her down to his laps.

“Uh...Aaron...” she blush at their position.

“Yes... Gui Gui?” he replies.

“I-”

“Don't worry too much about me, I’m fine. I feel better now that I’ve seen your face.”

“But-”

He quickly puts his pointer by .

“Shhhhhh. Relax will you?” he laughs. “Come, lets go eat” he said and picks her up like the bridal style.

Gui Gui quickly puts her hands around his neck and obeys him as her heart jump up and down in joy.

He sat her down, and then sat across from her.

“You made all these?” Gui Gui said surprised as she looks at all the yummy food in front of her.

“Hey, a celebrity must learn how to cook if he's living on his own right?” he gave her a handsome smile. “And did you forget? I use to cook for my little siblings at the orphanages.”

“Right...sorry, I did forget for a second there” she smile.

“Hey, what are you waiting for?” eh looks at her. “Dig in.”

“OH~” Gui Gui said as she picks up her spoon.

“Wait” Aaron said.

“Hm?” Gui Gui looks up at him.

“You're not going to eat with you sunglasses on are you?”

“Why not?”

“You look too silly.”

“But I look sillier with them off.”

“Alright, I really promise not to laugh now.”

“And if you do?”

“I'll make something special for you.”

“You better if you break your promise” she said and took them off.

Aaron looks away with a red face trying to keep his laughter in.

“Aaron Yan!”

“Sorry, Sorry, okay I owe you.”

Gui Gui ignores him and stuff some food into .

The deliciousness of the food melts in as she ate spoon by spoon.

'It's been so long, I forgot how his cooking tastes like' Gui Gui said as tears of joy ran down her face.

“Why are you crying now?” Aaron looks at her worried that he took his laughing too far.

“Nothing” Gui Gui said with her face down. “Nothing” she wipes her tears and smiles at him. “Nothing” she ate some more.

“What does that suppose to mean?” he mumbles.

- - - - -

After lunch Gui Gui volunteers to do the dishes.

“Time for you punishments” he said with a cold tone.

“Punishments?” she thought and remembered what she said to him before falling asleep.

He grabs her hand and pulls her into the living room.

He stood her in front of the sofa and then pushes her down to sit with his hands pressured on her shoulders. He then sat himself down in front of her.

“I've decided” Aaron began. “You'll get two punishments.”