My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Fahrenheit was at Crazy and Fashion again. They came to look at the sketches.

They sat in the meeting room as Gui Gui hands out folders to each of the boys. In the folders were their summer clothes sketches.

When Gui Gui got to Aaron she hands it to him trying to avoid his eyes. He smiles as he noticed what she was doing and grabs the folder purposely touching her hand. She quickly pulls away as Aaron gave her a smirk.

The meeting then got started. During the meeting Aaron's phone ranged.

Gui Gui stopped talking and looks at Aaron as all the others in the room did too.

Aaron took out his phone and pressed the off button. He slides his phone back into his pocket and apologize to everyone.

Without saying anything Gui Gui continues the meeting.

“So the summer clothes will be done next month” she said ending the meeting.

“That's great” said Simon as he puts his hands together.

Gui Gui smiles at them and collects her papers. “That will be all for today,” she said as everyone got up too.

Jiro stretches and yawns, “Thank god that's over with” he said afterward.

“Sorry for making you go through such a boring meeting” Gui Gui said as she holds the door for them to go out.

“Oh no...well...uh...” he couldn't figure out what to say to her. “Well...”

“You're backing up the line” said Chun as he pushes Jiro out the door. Gui Gui laughs at them.

“Are you free tonight?” Aaron ask as he was the last one out.

“No,” she said not looking at him.

He leans in towards her and smiles.

“I want to discuss with you about my summer clothing in private, so I'll come and look for you another day” he said and walks out.

Gui Gui sigh closed the door after her.

“Hello? Babe?” she heard Aaron's sweet voice said to the person on the other line of the phone.

“Sorry, babe, I was in a meeting...a date? Tonight? Now?” he said and turns around to look at Gui Gui.

Gui Gui stops and looks at him. She was going to walk around him but he blocks her.

“Okay, it seems like I will have time. Where? Oh I know where it is” he said as he stares a Gui Gui. “Okay, see you then, bye” he smiles and hangs up.

“What do you want Mr. Yan?” she ask annoyed by his childish action.

“You're going on a date with me” he said and pulls her away.

“Eh!” Gui Gui said trying to pull her hand away. “I don't have time!”

“Aaron where are you going? And why are you taking Gui Gui with you?” Jiro said as Aaron and Gui Gui walk by the guys.

“We're going on a date” he said not looking at the guys. He grabs the papers from Gui Gui hands and gave them to Ya Tou who's on her way in.

“Save me” Gui Gui said to Ya Tou. But she was confused and shock that Aaron was taking Gui Gui away so she didn't do anything.

“Aaron watch your actions” Simon said before Aaron and Gui Gui went out the door. “That boy” Simon sigh before he and the other three boys also walks out of the store too.

Aaron fixes his helmet on and then puts one on Gui Gui. He sat down and pulls her on behind him. Before she could get off he speeds away.

“Where are you taking me?” she ask loudly.

“I told you, we're going on a date.”

“I don't want to go, please pull over and let me get out” she said trying to be very polite.

“Sorry dear” he replies as he pulls her arm around his waist. “Be a good girl and I won't hurt you, and so that we won't fall off the motorcycle. I'm sure you know better then me about the safety rules.”

Gui Gui didn't reply back, because Aaron was right, she probably knows the safety rules more then him.

She kept quiet and held onto Aaron's waist until they arrive at their destination.