My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

The very next day Gui Gui went to work.

“Good morning” Gui Gui said as she walks int the big fashion store.

(She works at a fashion store as a hobby. The store belongs to one of her friends.)

“Ying Jie” one of her co-worker said as she walks towards Gui Gui.

“Yes?”

“There's a customer waiting for you in your office. He especially wants to see you, so I told him to wait for you there.”

“Especially wants to see me?” she wonders who he is. “Aright I'll take care of him, thank you” she told her co-worker and heads into her office.

“Hello” Gui Gui said as she walks toward her desk and sets down her bag.

The guy stood up and looks at her happily.

“Hello, Miss Wu Ying Jie, I'm Simon, the manager of fashion in HIM,” he said as she hands her his business card. Simon a back button up long sleeve shirt with a white and back vest on top. He wore a black pants with black brand name shoes.

“Yes, is there anything that I can help you with?” she ask him politely.

“Of course there is, that's why I came to look for you” he smiles.

“Very well, and what may that be?”

“Like I told you, I'm the manager of fashion at HIM, and I just fell in love with your last fashion trend in the last months magazine. So I was wondering if you're willing to work with HIM and me and help us design some clothes for our celebrities?”

“And how many celebrities will that be?”

“Just four.”

“Alright, I'll do it” she said as after looking at him and thinking about it for awhile.

'The thing that I need most now, is to keep myself busy' she told herself.

“Awesome! I also brought the contract today just in case you agreed,” he said as he gave her some paper.

She quickly skim through them and sighed it. She then gave it back to him and watch him sign.

“These are the papers about the boys that you'll be designing the clothes to” he said as he hands her a yellow envelope. “Looking forward to work with you” he said as he got up and took out his hand.

She shook his hand and smile.

“Me too” she said and sends him out.

“Wow! The manager of fashion in HIM!” her friend said as she walks into the shop.

Gui Gui looks at her.

“You know him?”

“Of course! Who doesn't?” her friend said. “And it'll be sad if I, Ya Tou, the owner of Colors and Fashion don't know about him.”

“Oh” she said and walks in.

Ya Tou quickly follows her.

“Why is he here anyways? Don't tell me he came to buy clothes here” she giggles, as the fashion at are store are kinda crazy.

“No, he came to sign a contract.”

“Really?! With you?! No Way!” she said surprised. “Did you sign it?”

“Yep, work starts next week.”

“Who are you designing the clothes for?”

“People” she said and walks into her office.

Ya Tou follows wanting to know more.

“People? I want names.”

“And I want to work” she said as she looks up at her friend. “I still need to finish designing a wedding dress.”

“Oh come on” Ya Tou pouts. “It must be some celebrities right?”

“Don't you have to finish a wedding dress too? I thought that they're coming today to look at the designs” Gui Gui said to Ya Tou.

“You're right! Got to go! Talk with you later!” she said and ran out.

Gui Gui laughs at her silly friend. Ya Tou is a curious girl, but at times she tends to forget things.

Gui Gui looks back at her half-ly designed wedding dress and continues to work at on it, as she forgot to look at the papers inside of the yellow envelope.

-

“Ah Ben” Gui Gui answers her phone.

“Miss, I've got the information that you wanted.”

“Really? Come meet me at Crazy and Fashion” she told him and hung up. Her heart began to beat faster in joy, she had finally found them.