My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

“Ge, Jie, I have something to discuss with you two about” Gui Gui said as they ate lunch together.

“What is it?” Ariel asks.

Gui Gui set down her utensils and looks at them both.

“Li Quan, remember him?” she ask them both.

They nodded.

“He wants me to go out with him. He recently asked me out. But I don't know what to say.”

“This question shouldn't be for us” said Ariel. “You have to ask yourself.”

“I know, but I just don't know what to do. You see, Aaron is already making me so confused, I don't even know what he's up to, and now Li Quan asking me out..., I really don't know what to do...” she began to cry.

“Do you still love Aaron?” Danson ask her.

Gui Gui looks at him.

“...I...I...of course I do” she said.

“Then start out with that answer.”

“What do you mean?” Gui Gui said confused.

“He means, why not make up with Aaron again?” said Ariel.

“Because, I don't want father to hurt him.”

“But you hadn't try anything yet. From what you've told us, it seems like your trying to protect the one that you love, but instead, do you know that you're hurting him more? You're father's youngest daughter, and now the only child that's living with him, he'll never hurt you. So why don't you try to patch things up with Aaron. If you really love him, don't hurt him anymore, and especially don't hurt yourself.”

“Then what about Li Quan?”

“I'm sure he'll understand, he seems like a really understandable friend.”

Gui Gui wipes her tears and smiles at them.

“Thank you two, I know what I need to do now.”

“That's good.”

“This is why I don't date” Danson said trying to pick up the mood.

The girls looks at him evilly, and then laughs.

- – - - -

“What are we doing here?” Gui Gui ask Danson and Ariel as wait at the airport.

“Uh..”

“Yi Chen! Yu Zhe!”

“Jie Jie! Ge Ge!”

“Hey little buddy!” Danson said as he got down and hugged a little boy. He carried the boy up and the boy greeted Ariel.

Gui Gui saw the boy and was shock.

“Xiao Bing Bing, don't run like that, you can get hurt” said a lady who came behind the little boy.

“Ma, where's Angela and Candice?” Ariel ask.

“They're coming tomorrow morning” Mrs. Zhang said and noticed Gui Gui, who turned her back on them. Tears started to pile up in her eyes again.

“Who is this young lady?” Mrs. Zhang ask her two children.

Gui Gui wipes her tears and turns around back to face them.

“It's been awhile” she gave her mother a smile. “I'm Wu Ying Jie, did you forget about me already?”

With that said her mother began to tremble.

“Ying Ying” her mother calls her. She reached for Gui Gui's hand but Gui Gui quickly pulls it away.

“I don't feel good, I’m going to head back to the hotel first” Gui Gui said and walks out of the airport.

“Ge, who is she? Why did she make mommy cry?” Bing Bing ask Danson.

“She is also your Jie Jie like Ariel Jie Jie. And she didn't make mommy cry. Mommy was just happy to see her.”

“But that Jie Jie doesn't look happy to see mommy.”

“She just doesn't feel good okay, now be a good boy.”

“Danson, you wait with mom and Bing Bing for their luggage, I'll go after Ying Ying” Ariel said as Danson nodded.