My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

-One week later-

“Finally we see each other again” Gui Gui said as she and Aaron sat at a beach relaxing.

After that night that she purpose to him they became famous the next morning, and Aaron had been so busy with the concert and the celebrations that they couldn't meet up until things began to settle down.

“Yes, and I really miss you!” Aaron said as he leans his forehead onto her right shoulder.

“I really miss you too” she said as she touches his head.

“But still” he lifts up his head and looks at her. “You haven't told me what happened, why aren't you married with Li Quan? Why did you suddenly just showed up at the concert and purposed to me out of the blue?”

“Wait a minute! So are you saying that you wanted me to marry Li Quan?” she looks at him.

“No, that's not what I meant-”

“I know, I’m just joking with you” she smiles. “Well I guess Li Quan planned this all a long.”

-Flash Back-

“Sir” they heard the ladies said as they went out. The two girls turns to look and saw Li Quan at the door.

“You look beautiful today” he said with a smile on his face.

Gui Gui just looks away still mad at him.

He laughs at her adorable face. “I'm sure that you can't always be mad at me. Let's go, everyone is waiting” he said as he widens the door.

Gui Gui grips her dress tightly. She took a deep breath and heads towards the door.

Ya Tou watch as her friend walk towards the door with tears running down her face.

“Let's go” Gui Gui said not looking at Li Quan. “But just to let you know now, Aaron will always be the man I love” she said coldly before walking away.

- - - - -

She waited with her father behind the two big doors that leads into the church. Her heart aches as she stood motionless. Suddenly the door cracked open. Tears began to run down her face again. When the door was wide open she was surprise to see Mr. Li, and Li Quan standing right in front of them. Beside them were Ya Tou and Wang Zi with a confuse facial expression on their faces.

“What's going on?” she ask confused. She looked around the room and noticed that they were the only people there, no people to join them, and no priest.

She turns to look at her father as he walks towards Li Quan and stood next to him.

“Congratulation” Li Quan said to her with a smile on her face. “You pass.”

“Pass? Pass what?” she ask confused.

“After we told Li Quan that we've decided to cancel the engagement, he agreed, but insist that we don't go easy on you two until we know how much you two love each other. So he planned this all out” Mr. Li said.

“We had to lie to you both to get the truth out” Li Quan smile at her. “I had to make sure that Aaron loves you like I do, or even more than I do, that way I'll be relief to let you go to him...so...do you still hate me?”

A smile came to her face.

“I also had to see what kind of man my daughter liked, and see if he would love you enough. You're my precious baby...so I can't just let you go to any random idol singer now can I?” he looks at her and laughs. “That fellow” he said indicating Aaron. “sure is strong heart-ed guy” he said recalling the day Aaron came to their house to see Gui Gui. “He came here earlier today, but I forced him out, he had really proved to me that he loves you, and this is enough to get my approval.”

“Aaron came here today?” she ask.

“Why wouldn't he? The love of is life is getting marry off” Li Quan answers. “Now are you going to stand there or go surprise him?” he said and showed her two rings in a box he's holding. “These were picked out intentionally for you two, you know what to do right?” he ask her.

She walks up to him and hugs him tightly. “Thank you, I owe you a big one this time, I guess I really can't hate you now” she pulls away and looks at him. “I just don't like you for deceiving me.”

He smiles and put the rings into her hand. “You can never hate me now, but I guess you can hate me for the time of being,” he chuckles. “ Now go, it's your turn play the rest of the plan. We've also talked with HIM company, when you get there they'll tell you what to do.”

“Thank you again” she said and then turns to Mr. Li and her father to give them hugs.

“Gui Gui, let's go then” Ya Tou said.

“I'll go get my car” Wang Zi said.

Ya Tou came behind her and grabs the tail of the dress and helped her go out of the building.

“Thanks again” she turns back to look at the three. They all gave her a smile, and she turns back and ran out of the building with Ya Tou behind her.

'Aaron, I’m coming' she though happily.

-End of Flash Back-

“And that's how I came to purpose to you” she smiles at him.

“I really need to thank him then...where is Li Quan by the way?”

“He went to study abroad for the time. He said that he couldn't stand seeing the person that he loves go to anther man” she chuckles.

“I guess he really loves you” Aaron said.

“Oh! Are you jealous?”

“Of course not, because no matter how many guys like you, you will never like them” he said proudly. “The only person that you love is me, Ya Lun.”

“Hmph, don't think too highly of yourself” she looks away.

“And, they can never love you as much as me, we both know that” he turns her face towards him.

She smiles, “And no girls will love you as much as I do.”

“I know” he said and kisses her gently on her lips.

He pulls away and looks into her eyes.

“To tell you the truth, I wanted to get you back for leaving me, but then Li Quan just had to mess it up” he laughs.

“Huh? So~ you still didn't forgive me yet?” she looks at him angry.

“Well I did, but I just wanted to get you back for fun.”

She hits him. “You're so mean.”

“Hey, but I didn't do it did I?” he laughs as he grabs her hands.

“No but you already planed it,” she pulls her hands away from his.

“Hey, don't be angry” he pulls her into his arms.

“You're the one who made me angry” she pouts.

“Sorry” he said softly by her ear.

She smiles as it tickles. 

“So, when is our wedding going to be?” Aaron ask her.

“We still need to talk with father about it.”

“Okay, then let's not make it too big, and lets just invite our close friends and family members” Aaron suggested.

“I like that” she said and snuggled into Aaron's arms as he held her firmly.

'After going through so much, we are finally together' Gui Gui thought as they sat at the beach watching the waves hits the shore. 

 

 

 

 


-The End- 

 

 

 

****

I know the ending was kinda fast, but I still hope that you all also enjoyed this story. :D

And I would like to thank every reader's support! Without you guys I probably would had ever finished it. 

Thanks again!