My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

-Two years later-

“Fahrenheit! Fahrenheit!”

Camera flashes and fans screams their lungs out as the four handsome boys got out of the car. They waved to their fans and pose for the cameras.

They walk up to the stage and began their signing album session.

“What's going on?” Gui Gui ask her butler as the car began to slow down.

Her butler is a guy in his early 20's around her age. He's not only her butler but also her personal assistance.

“Sorry Miss Ying Jie, it seems like there's another fan meeting” said her butler.

“It's okay, just drive safely” she told him as her phone ranged.

“Yes, miss.”

As she looks through her bag they drove pass Fahrenheit.

“Dad?” Gui Gui lifts up her head and answers her phone.

“Ying Ying, it's dad.”

“I know.”

“Do you have time?”

“Now?”

“Yes dear.”

“I do, why?”

“Can you please come by the company?”

“Why?”

“There's just some paper that I want to ask you about.”

“Alright I'll be there in 15 minutes” she said and closed her phone.

During the pass two years, Gui Gui and her father's relationship became a little better, but she was still mad at him for treating her with Ya Lun, and making her leave him.

“Ah Ben, to the company” she told her butler.

“Yes Miss.”

-

“Let's all welcome Fahrenheit!” said the host as they four boys finish singing a few songs.

The fans screamed crazily.

“Hello everybody! We are Fahrenheit!” the four boys said.

“Hello, I'm Calvin Chen” he said as she gave his fans his sunny smile.

Calvin is thin with his hair spiked up. He work a stripped purple shirt with a white tie and pants.

“Hello everybody! I'm Jiro Wang!” he said loudly to the microphone.

All the fans screamed.

Jiro is build with muscle on his arms, he has the body of a perfect guy. His hair was slanted to the left. He wore an orange stripped shirt with a white pants. He has a small black bow around his neck.

“How's everybody?! I'm Chun Wu” the guy beside Jiro said. With his blue stripped shirt you can see his nicely build muscles, that are much bigger than Jiro's. He wore a white pants and his hair was slanted to the right.

“Hello! I'm Aaron Yan!” the last guy said loudly.

Aaron wore a green stripped shirt with white pants. He's the smallest of them all, but he has some muscles himself.

The crowd grew bigger as the next 15 minutes pass by.

-

“Sir, Miss Ying Jie is here to see you” Mr. Wu heard his secretary said through the phone.

“Send her in.”

“Yes sir.”

Gui Gui then knocks on the door to be polite and walks in.

“I can't believe that every time I come to see you they have to call in and check with you first before I can come in” she complains as she took off her shades and sat down.

Gui Gui's hair grew longer and it curls beautifully down her back. Her bangs was clipped back to show her beautiful face. She has light make up on, wearing a short white skirt and a baby-blue shirt.

“That's why I say we tell everyone that you, the Manager of the Wu Cooperation is my daughter” her father suggested.

“You don't know how much harder my life will be. So what's the business that you need to ask me about?”

“Sir, Peter is here to see you” his secretary said.

“Let him in.”

“Yes sir.”

Then there was a knock on the door before it opens.

“Hello Mr. Wu, sorry for my late arrival there was a heavy traffic today” he said quickly and noticed Gui Gui.

Her eyes widen as she saw him.

“Let me introduce you two. Li Quan this is my daughter Wu Ying Jie. Ying Ying, this is Li Quan, he's the son of Mr. ~”

“It's been so long” she got up and smile at him.