My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

“Are you free tonight?” Rainie ask Aaron who's drinking some water after the MV.

He looks at her and smiles, “Of course, I've got plenty of time for an angel.”

Rainie blushed, “Lets got out for dinner. Just you and me” she leans in towards him.

“See you later” he said as Jiro approaches them.

Rainie kissed Aaron gently on the cheek before walking away.

“Did she just kissed you?” Jiro ask.

“Ask her” Aaron said and walks away.

Jiro scratched his head, “I thought I saw her kissed him.”


- - - - -

Dinner

“I've heard a lot about you Aaron” Rainie said as she drink some of her soup.

“Really?” he gave her a handsome smile. “I heard a lot about you too.”

Rainie blushed. “I hope that they're all good news.”

“Of course.”

That evening they spend their time chatting.


- - - - - -

“Ying Ying” Ariel said as she enters their hotel room. “What are you doing?”

“Jie, I’m heading back first. I’m not ready to face mom yet, when I’m ready, I'll go and see her at her house” Gui Gui said as she stuff the things that she needs in her small bag.

“Sorry, we didn't tell you.”

“It's okay,” Gui Gui said as she looks at her older sister.

“I'm leaving first, it was nice meeting you again. Say bye to Ge Ge for me. I had a great time” Gui Gui said and left before Ariel could convince her to stay.

- - - - -

'I’m running away again aren't I?' she question her self as she she sat in the taxi to the airport.

- - - - -

“Hello? Ah Ben can you come and pick me up at the airport?” Gui Gui said as she sat down at the Taipei airport. “Alright, thanks, I'll wait” she sigh.

“Whoa! It's so good to be back!” Gui Gui heard Jiro's voice.

She turns around and surely she saw the three dorks in disguise. But with them was a young lady, she was also in disguise. Her arm was around Aaron, Gui Gui was sure enough it was Aaron.

Gui Gui quickly turns around when she saw Jiro starring at her.

“Hey Gui Gui!” Jiro said as he skips over to her.

Gui Gui looks at him and smiles.

“Hey” she said avoiding looking at Aaron's direction.

“Why are you here? Are you going somewhere?” Chun ask her.

“No” she said as she got up. “I just came back from a small trip. What about you guys?”

“We just came back from a business trip” Jiro answers her. “Tell you a secret” he said as he leans in towards her. “We're suppose to come back tomorrow but then with no fans around is a lot quieter.”

She smiles.

“Who is she?” the girl beside Aaron finally talks.

“This is Gui Gui!” Jiro introduces.

“She is?” Gui Gui ask back.

“You must know her, she's Rainie Yang. You know one popular singer” Calvin said.

“Nice to meet you” Gui Gui said like it was no big deal. Then she finally looks at Aaron, she slowly walks towards him and smiles sweetly.

“Call me when you have time, let's have a date” she said as she tidy up his jacket.

“Miss” she heard Ah Ben call.

Gui Gui turns around and saw her secretary.

“I'll be waiting” she whispers to Aaron and then looks at the rest of the boys. “See you guys around,” she said and then looks at Rainie.

“See you around too” she smiles at Rainie before walking away with Ah Ben following her.

“Wow, she seem to be a different person today” Jiro said at Gui Gui's weird attitude towards Aaron.

“Agreed” said Calvin.


- - - - - -

“Ah Ben, I want to go home first” Gui Gui told him.

“Yes Miss” he said as he drove away.

Gui Gui looks out the window. She knew exactly why she did what she just did. She was jealous.

She took out her phone and dialed a number.

“Li Quan...Do you have time tonight?...I have my answer.”

 

 

****

Sorry for the wait.