My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You


-The Big Day-

“Gui Gui, smile a little” Ya Tou said as she sat next to Gui Gui who's in the dressing room sitting in front of the make-up desk.

Ya Tou looks at Gui Gui's sad, pale face don't know how to cheer her up.

“Wow! You look so pretty today!” she said as she looks at Gui Gui's hair and make-up.

Gui Gui didn't say anything.

“Miss, we've brought you your dress” a lady said as she pops her head into the room.

“Thanks” Gui Gui said and got up. She walks into the changing room and let them help her put on the dress.

As they put they dress on her, she looks down at her hands and tears began to fall off her face.

'Why hasn't Ariel or Danson come yet?... I surely can't run away now, father's men are everywhere.'

“We're done” the ladies said to Gui Gui as they open the curtains.

“Wow! You're a beautiful bride!” Ya Tou said as she walks towards Gui Gui and held her hands.

“Thanks~” Gui Gui answers Ya Tou.

“Sir” they heard the ladies said as they went out. The two girls turns to look and saw Li Quan at the door.

“You look beautiful today” he said with a smile on his face.

Gui Gui just looks away still mad at him.

He laughs at her adorable face. “I'm sure that you can't always be mad at me. Let's go, everyone is waiting” he said as he widens the door.

Gui Gui grips her dress tightly. She took a deep breath and heads towards the door.

Ya Tou watch as her friend walk towards the door with tears running down her face.

“Let's go” Gui Gui said not looking at Li Quan. “But just to let you know now, Aaron will always be the man I love” she said coldly before walking away.

- - - - -

“Aaron, you don't look too good” Jiro said as he walks up to Aaron who's in deep thoughts. “Nervous?”

“No” Aaron replies. “Let's do this” he gave Jiro a smile.

“Yeah! Now that's the spirit!”

“Fahrenheit, please get ready” one of the workers came and said.

“Let's do this” Calvin smile at his fellow members.

- - - - -

5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Boom!

Fahrenheit got on the stage as their fans screams their lungs out seeing their idols.

As they sang Aaron kept on glancing at the chair that he got reserved for Gui Gui. But no matter how many times he glance at it, it was still empty.

The concert soon was ending. And now it was Aaron's solo part.

“Hello everybody!” he yells with a smile on his face.

In return the fans screams back.

“Thanks for coming! Seeing you all here today made me really happy! But-but there is one person who isn't here” he smiles tiring to control his emotions. “That person is the person that helped me to where I got today” he looks down on the stage. “ That person is the person that made me realize that love is really a treasure...that person, is the person who had stolen my heart for many years...and that person is now getting married” he looks to the crowds. “Maybe, she's already married, and belongs to someone else,” his voice began to tremble. “But still, in any way, I want to thank her, and tell her that from the bottom of my heart I love her...even if she really had never loved me” he said as he sat down on the piano.

Fans started to cry with him but at the same time wonder who that person is.

He took a deep breath and began to play the piano.

As Aaron sang his voice began to tremble a lot. Tears started to run down his cheeks. His playing began to be choppy.

As he cries on the stage his fans cries with him, many yelling to him to keep fighting.

Suddenly the rest of Fahrenheit came out and comfort him.

“Silly boy” they heard Gui Gui's voice.

He stops playing the piano and listened, as everyone else became quiet too.

He smile to himself, 'I must be hallucinating.'

“Didn't I tell you to do your best?” he hears her say again and quickly stood up. This time he was sure that he heard her voice clearly.

Aaron slowly turns around as the fans scream and cheers.

Gui Gui slowly pops up from under the stage in her wedding gown.

Aaron stares at her surprised.

She laughs at his cute surprised face.

“Why...why are you here?” he ask as he slowly walks towards her.

“Didn't you invite me to come? I even brought my VIP pass” she smiles and held up the pass.

“Yes-But-”

“No more buts” she steps closer to him as he stops walking towards her. “I promise you that I won't run away again, so here I am. And you were wrong~ I didn't stole your heart, you're the one that gave it to me. Stilling and giving is different you know” she smiles as she stops in front of him.

“Well, what I’m trying to say is-” she paused and looks up into his eyes. “Are you willing to give me another chance to prove that I love you by marrying me?” she opens her palm and inside lies two rings.

Everybody where surprised including Aaron, and the rest of Fahrenheit.

He looks at the rings and then at her.

“Ya Lun, I also love you from the bottom of my heart, will you marry me?” she said softly.

A smile came to his face, “That's suppose to be my line” he said as Gui Gui smiles and hugs him.

The fans screams in joy as they all witness such a live, romantic scene.

He hugs her back tightly as tears of joy run down his face.

“For a minute there, I thought that I had lost you” he said.

Gui Gui pulls away and looks at him. She wipes his tears away and leans in towards him.

“I love you” she said softly as they were just centimeters away from each other. (Although she said it softly they had microphones on them so the whole stadium heard them.)

The fans became anxious as they watch the two going to kiss.

“Now stop crying and make your fans proud of you. You surely didn't work hard to come here and make your fans cry with you did you?” Gui Gui cups his face in her hands. 

“I-”

“I'll be watching you, and will be waiting for you” she said and steps back onto the center stage.

“Jia yo” she said before disappearing under the stage.

Aaron still was in shock and a little disappointed for not getting a kiss from Gui Gui, but he had brighten up. He turns to his fans and smiles at them. “Was this a dream?” he ask them as they all reply with nos.

The other three came up to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder, they then headed to the back stage.

“Sorry” he apologizes. “Now...where did we left off?” he went and sat on the piano again.

- - - - -

“What was that all about?” Ariel ask Gui Gui surprise as she went to the back stage. “And what happen to your wedding with Li Quan?”

“Yeah, and when did you and Aaron started dating? I thought you didn't like Aaron” Jiro said as the three other Fahrenheit members follows her there.

“It's a long story” she smiles at them.

“When did you plan this out?” Danson ask. “I also went to the wedding but-”

“I didn't plan this out” she cuts him off. “Let me explain what happened” she said to them all.  

 

 

****

Gui Gui was so close to getting married!

Thank goodness a miracle happened.

Or was it a miracle?