My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

He did, his expression changed, be he couldn't get down with questions now, it'll mess up the whole session and it'll make the morning papers. So he just smiled at her.

“Thank you girls, now the first game is called “How well do you know Danson Tang”! So this is how the game works. You all will get a whiteboard and a marker, and then I'll ask you all a questions, you write down the answer and the one who has the most answers correct wins this game okay?”

They all nodded excited.

After handing out the whiteboard and getting into positions the first game started.

“First question, what is Danson's favorite color?”

Gui Gui thought about it for a few seconds and wrote down red.

“Times up, please flip your boards.”

They did as told.

Three of them had blue as Gui Gui and one other had red.

“Red is the correct answer” said the MC and walks over to Gui Gui.

“How did you know that it's red?”

“Because...he once said that the red colored skittles tasted the best, so he likes the color red” she answers, making Danson's eyes widen.

-Flash Back-

“Ge Ge, why do you always pick the red ones?” little Gui Gui ask as they spread a pack of skittles they just bought onto the table.

“Because color red tastes the best, and that's why it's my favorite color.”

“I like green” Ariel said as she picks out the green ones.

“I like...yellow ones!” she just follows along with them.

-End of Flash Back-

“Really?” the MC said a little confused. She laughs it away and continues the game.

“Last question, at what age did Danson wanted to become a singer?”

This question stumbles most of them even Gui Gui. She can't remember if he had ever told her.

She looks up at her brother at the side as he keeps his eyes on her. She looks at him for the answer but got nothing.

“Alright, time's up, please turn your boards over.”

They all did.

The first girl had age 5, the second had 2, the third had 10, the forth has 18, and Gui Gui has nothing.

“The one who got it correct is...Ying Jie!” the MC announces making everyone shock. “This was actually a tick question. Danson had never revealed at what age did he wanted to become a singer, so Miss Wu Ying Jie got it right. Now, let's have Danson tell us when he wanted to become a singer.”

Danson grabs the mic. From the MC and walks up to the stage.

“I think at age 12, I wanted to become a singer. At that time, my parents got divorce, I left with my mother, she got so busy with settling in to a new life that I have no one to talk with anymore, so I wrote down my feelings, and turned them into music. I really wanted to become a singer because I wanted her to know how I feel, and I was looking to see if anyone would listen to me, I was looking to see if that anyone, could find me by my voice.”

“So you wanted your mother to know how you feel about everything?”

“Yes,” he answers.

But Gui Gui smiled, she knew what he just said had more meaning then what they understood. That anyone was her. He was looking for her, but then the question came to why. She and her father had moved, but her name, her looks, her country that she stayed in was still the same, so why can't he find her after their parents got divorce.

After playing the games the fans got to hug Danson and shook hand with him.

Gui Gui quickly hugs her brother and shook his hand, leaving a note in his palm. He felt the paper and looks at her. She gave him a smile and walks off the stage.

She didn't stay any longer after she got off stage, she went headed back to work. She was happy, she saw her brother again after so long.

 

 

 

****