My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

Gui Gui returned home tired. So much had happened in a day. She needed a break.

She took a hot shower and went to bed.

Early next morning she returned to work. She got half of the clothing's done for Fahrenheit, she just need to get the other half done.

“Good morning” she said to her co-workers as she enters Colors and Fashion.

“Good morning!” Ya Tou said from behind her.

She turns around and saw Wang Zi with Ya Tou.

“Hey” Wang Zi said.

“Hello” Gui Gui greeted back.

“Gui Gui! Where have you been? Why did Danson kidnap you?” Ya Tou said as she hugs her friend.

“Hehe. Uh...he didn't kidnap me” Gui Gui said trying not to say too much.

“How did you know him?” Ya Tou asks. “You know you've been really popular with celebrities nowadays.”

“Oh...I met him through...Chun” Gui Gui said as she remembers that her sister is dating him.

“Really?! And you didn't tell me?” Ya Tou pouts.

“Anyways” Gui Gui looks at Wang Zi. “How have you been?”

“Great.”

“Sorry I just ran away from the airport. And I really didn't know that you were the person who we were picking up so...yeah...I didn't bring anything to welcome you back.”

“No, it's okay” he smiles.

“Oh...okay” Gui Gui said awkwardly. Then there was an awkward silence.

“What wrong with you two?” Ya Tou looks at Wang Zi and then Gui Gui.

“Nothing” they both said.

“Well I better get to work. The clothing's for Fahrenheit will be due soon” Gui Gui said and walks away.

“I better go too, I'll come pick you up later” Wang Zi said and gave Ya Tou a kiss on the cheeks.

“Ok!”

- - - - -

Gui Gui sat down in her seat and took out her drawings. She flips through them to refresh her mind and then started sketching.

Gui Gui stayed at work until mid-night then she headed home. As she walks out of her office her phone ranged. It was Aaron, or possibly Rainie, but she took the call anyways.

“Hello?” she answers.

“Meet me in five minutes.”

“Where?”

Click.

She looks at her phone and the batter ran out.

“What am I suppose to do now?” she ask herself. She puts on her jacket and ran out of the store. Unexpected she suddenly stops as she saw Aaron outside of the store. He looks at her as she tries to catch her breath. He walks over and hugs her tightly.

“Where are you running to?” he asks her. “You can never run away from me again. I won't let you” he said.

He then pulls away and forcefully kissed her. She struggles and finally pushes him away.

Aaron looks at her and smiles. “I just miss you, no need to anger up.”

“Why did you want to meet?” she asks.

“Like I said, I just miss you” he gave her a cold smile.

“Why would you miss me?”

“Why wouldn't I? We've been apart for so much days.”

“Aa-”

“Look! Is that Aaron Yan?!” they heard two girls walking by said.

“OMG it is!” the other one said and quickly ran towards them.

He looks at Gui Gui and grabs her hand, they then ran for it.

“Aaron Yan!” the girls screams after them getting more and more girls to run after them.

They turn into a dark area hide there. Aaron pushes Gui Gui against the wall as he leans towards her. Their position looks like they're making out.

As they catch their breaths they listen for the girls to pass by. Aaron then sigh in relief and looks at Gui Gui. Although it was in the dark Gui Gui could hear Aaron laugh.

“Doesn't this just reminds you of how we first met?” he leans in on her. He slowly pulls away from her and sat down against the bricked wall, as he continues to laughs.

Gui Gui remembers exactly how they first met. She then slowly slide down and sat beside Aaron.

“Aaron...You know, if I can run...I'd run forever, but then I can't always run away, because if I do, the things that I’m always running from will always follow me. It'll follow me everywhere I go. So I decided to face them. And one of them is you...I decided-”

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Aaron took out his phone from his pocket and looks at it. They look at the caller ID and saw Rainie's name popped up.

Gui Gui looks away trying to look as if she doesn't care. But to her surprise Aaron turns off his phone.

“What were you going to say?” he looks at her. “You decided what?”

Her mood of telling him had disappeared.

“Nothing. Let's go, it's very late now, you should get back, or they'll be worry about you” she got up.

“You said that you wanted a date” Aaron stops her from going anywhere. “Let's have it tomorrow” he stands up.

“But I’m not free.”

“I'm free tomorrow” he said. “And it's the only day that I'll be free to have a date with you, so let's have the date tomorrow.”

“I said-”

“Tomorrow, in Taichung, I'll wait for you” he said and walks off. Gui Gui watches as he waves for a taxi and left her alone.

“Taichung?” she thought. “But Taichung is so big! Where in Taichung?!” she said and ran after the taxi but it speeds away. “I'll...Just have...to call him...then” she catches her breath and took out her phone but remembered that it ran out of batteries.

She closes her phone and started walking home.

“Hmph. Who is he anyways, to tell me what to do, or where to go? I was suppose to choose the place. And...I have a meeting tomorrow with the managers at father's company...what should I do?” she looks up at the sky. She sigh,”He probably won't go anyways. A big star like him doesn't have time for me. He shows up when he wants to and disappears without anyone knowing where he went. He had changed so much, seems like he always have lots of emotions when he's with me...maybe he always have his monthly thing,” she laughs as she makes fun of Aaron.

 

 

****

Sorry for not updating this story in awhile. 

To be honest I had a little hard time deciding what to write next. 

Please for give me. XD