My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

'Aaron has been so busy these days. I haven't see him for a few weeks now...I think the last time I saw him was when I gave HIM the final drawings of Fahrenheit clothes and gave them all the clothing... I hope that he's not tiring himself out because of the concert' she thought as she sketches some designs. 'Dad and Mr. Li still hadn't decide on the engagement yet...so much things to think about...' she sets her pencil down.

Suddenly she heard Wang Zi and Ya Tou's voice at the door. It sounded like they were fighting. Then there was a knock.

“Come in” she said.

The door opens and steps in Ya Tou as Wang Zi follows her with a nervous face.

“Gui Gui! Why didn't you tell me that Wang Zi was you ex-fiance?”

“Huh?...Oh~he finally told you?” she said feeling some guilt as she looks at Wang Zi.

“Yes, he FINALLY did,” she said as she turns to look at Wang Zi.

Gui Gui looks at her friend can't decide if she's happy or angry.

“Well, that's great” she smiles.

“In a away it is” Ya Tou said as she came and sat across from Gui Gui. “But I can't believe that you two hide this from me for so long” she said in an angry tone.

“Sorry” she said and looks at Wang Zi trying to get him to help her. “But we didn't know how to tell you in the first place. And I know that it is wrong of us to hide this from you for a very long time. I’m very sorry.”

“Me too,” Wang Zi said as he came and sat beside Ya Tou.

She turns and looks at him as he looks at her. He then slowly grabs her hands and held them gently into his hands.

“Sorry, I truly am. You see just like this engagement that Gui Gui is going through, ours were also a force engagement, but it seems like I’m luckier, because I’m not going through another one” he said. “And it doesn't matter what happened in the pass, because our pass is pure. It's now that is important, and now the person I love is you.”

She looks at him and smiles. She then laughs.

“What is it?” he ask her confused. “Did I say something wrong? You know I’m not a person who say these things too, so~” he paused and blush. “I must sound stupid.”

“No!” she said. “I'm sorry for making such a small problem so big. I shouldn't have~”

“No, it's okay, because if it was me, I would have been mad too” he said quickly cutting her off.

“You know, you always make me mad, but make me smile at the same time too, and each time that it happens, I just love you more.”

“So...am I forgiven?”

She nodded.

He smiles and leans in to kiss her.

“Kem” Gui Gui clears as she looks away. “Sorry to interrupt but, this is my office, and I am still here.”

“Sorry” Ya Tou said as she blushed.

Wang Zi looks away blushing too.

“I'm sorry for taking this here” Ya Tou apologizes.

“It's okay, like Wang Zi said, if I were you I'd probably be mad too...and I’m also wrong for hiding this away from you. As a friend of yours, I shouldn't have done that.”

“You're forgiven. Wang Zi's right, the pass doesn't matter now, because it was pure, you two did nothing that shouldn't have been done.”

“Good, now can you two go out and can continue where you two left off. I would like to continue my work, so if you please” she smiles at them.

“Sorry for our rude interruption,” Wang Zi said as he got up with Ya Tou.

“Yes, we are very sorry” Ya Tou smiles and heads out with Wang Zi.

“It's good that they're settled, “ Gui Gui smiles.

- - - - -

Two days later.

“Ying Ying” her father said as she went to see him at his company where Mr. Li and Li Quan were also at too.

“Yes?” she answers nervously, because today was is the day that they decided if the engagement will go through or not.

“We've decided to stop the engagement” Mr. Wu said.

Gui Gui smiles excited.

“But then,” Mr. Li said. “Li Quan decided that instead of getting engage, why not just get marry and get all this hassle over with, so with his agreement, we've decided to make it happen.”

Gui Gui then looks at Li Quan confused.

“How could you? I though you didn't want me to~ I thought you didn't want to marry someone that didn't~” tears began to roll down her face as she tries to find words to say.

“It's very easy to change minds of course. When I found out that the person you choose over me was Aaron Yan, I couldn't bare to lose to him, so I had to act fast to make you mine. And it's only right that you marry me, since I was the one that you met first and the first one that love you first. And of course, making you mine wasn't so hard. I had my dad and your father on my side, I had all the power I need to make you mine, so why would I let this chance to slip away?”

“I can't believe you...I hate you all!” she said as she grabs her bag and ran out of her father's office.

“Gui Gui!” Li Quan calls after her.

'Li Quan, how could he do this to me?!' she thought as she enters the elevator, ignoring Li Quan voice. The elevator closes just as Li Quan got there. 'And what about my opinion? Does it not count?! I hate them all.'

She ran out of the elevator and out of the company.

“Gui Gui!” he yells as he watches the taxi goes away.

'What should I do? Should I tell Aaron first?...no...I can't, he's too busy, I shouldn't add anymore stress or worries to him...'

- - - - -

“Gui Gui” she heard Ariel voice and quickly looks up to see her brother and sister standing in front of her.

Without a word she got up and hugs them as she cries.

“What happened? We got here as soon as our activities were done” Danson said.

“Let's go in first” Ariel said as they stood outside of her apartment.

Gui Gui looks at them and nodded.

- - - - -

“What?! How could he do that?!” Ariel angers after Gui Gui told them what happened.

“Have you told Aaron?” Ariel ask.

She shook her head. “Their concert is coming up, I don't want to add more stress to him.”

“Then what do you plan to do next?” Danson ask.

“I~I don't know, but I know one thing for sure, and that is that I won't get marry with Li Quan.”

“Ah! Why don't you just run away with Aaron then?”

“I can't. I mean, we can't just run away forever. And he has his dream as singer, it's right in front of him now. I can't just pluck a flower while it's still blooming just because I like it, and want it for my own desire.”

“So will you run away by yourself?”

She shook her head, “I also can't do that, I promise Aaron that I won't run away from him again.”

“So you're going through with the wedding then?” Danson asks.

She shook her head again.

“Let's just hope that the wedding is after the concert, that way I can tell Aaron after and see what he thinks about it.”

“But what if it's before the concert?”

“I know!” Ariel said. “Why don't you go to the wedding, but then run away before exchanging rings, or even before entering the room? That way they'll have to postpone the wedding because they'll need to find you. You see without the bride there can be no wedding right?”

Gui Gui looks at her and smiles.

“Right! Why didn't I think of that?!”

“I doubt father would let you go that easily, but just tell me the date and I'll come to rescue you” Danson said.

“Thanks ge” Gui Gui hugs him.

- - - - - -

“Gui Gui, what happened? Why is sit so hard to contact you? And why are there so many guys in black around your house?” Ya Tou whispers as she and Wang Zi came to visit Gui Gui at her house. “You also stopped coming to work. Are you sick?”

“Let's go talk in my room” she smiles and leads them to her room.

“You look like you've lost a lot of weight' Wang Zi said as he enters the room first.

“Just a little” Gui Gui smiles as she closes the door.

“So, I want to know whatever story that you're going to tell us” Ya Tou said. “And all of it.”

“Alright, as long as you two promise me that you won't tell anyone.”

“Is it that big of a secret?” Wang Zi ask as he looks at some of her pictures around the room.

“Promise me first” she said as she sat next to Ya Tou on her bed.

“Okay, we promise” Ya Tou said.

“All those men out there are here to guard me...My father had locked me in the house, told me that I was forbidden to leave until the wedding day” she said as she looks at her friend.

“What?!” they both said shock.

Gui Gui then explained everything to them.

“So your wedding will be on the 30th of October?” Wang Zi ask.

She nodded.

“But~ I think that it's the same day as Fahrenheit's concert” he slowly said.

“I know” Gui Gui said. “They purposely did that.”

“Who would have thought that Li Quan is a back stabber!” Ya Tou said angrily.

“But whatever happens in the future you two still promised me not to tell anyone.”

They looked at each other and nodded.

After chatting for a few more hours they finally left.

'Just another week left' Gui Gui sighs as she looks at the calendar. 'Ya Lun, you must do your best.'

 


****
Update!

I know the Ya Tou and Wang Zi part was kinda weird. I just had to add in that Wang Zi and Gui Gui were once fiancées.That's why they both knew each other at the airport. :D

Well then, maybe another two or three more chapters and this story will be coming to a ending.