My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

“Your mother got remarried one month after your parents got divorced. Your brother became a singer by the name of Danson Tang, and your sister became an actress by the name of Ariel Lin,” Ah Ben told her as they sat in her office.

“That fast” she said as she found out her mother got remarried so soon. “And they just changed their last names” Gui Gui chuckles talking about her siblings.

“Your step father has two daughters, one is Angela and one is Candice. You now have a six years old half brother, his name is Xiao Bing Bing.”

Gui Gui looks through their profile that Ah Ben gave her as he told her the information's.

“Ah Ben, thank you. Anything about my father?”

He didn't say anything.

“So there is isn't there?” she looks at him. “What is it?”

“I...I'm not sure what it's for, but he's had planed a big party three months from now.”

“Really? It might be for the company” she said not thinking much of it.

“I'll take my leave then” Ah Ben said and got up.

“Ah Ben, thanks a lot, for everything” Gui Gui said.

“No problem” he gave her a smile and walks out.

Gui Gui looks at the papers in her hand over and over again.

“I have to find them” she told herself.

-

“Hello?” Gui Gui answers her phone.

“Ying Jie?! Where are you?! The people from HIM as been waiting here for 20 minutes now!” Ya Tou said as she stood outside of Gui Gui's office.

“Oh shoot! I'm so busy with my father's company that I forgot. Tell them that I'm on my way” she said and hung up before Ya Tou could say more.

“Hello? Hello? Eh!”

“UH, sorry, she said that she'll be here in a few minutes” she told the HIM people and blush as she sees the handsome guys in front of her.

“Who does she think she is? We don't have time to wait all day” Jiro complains.

“Hey, you're not her only customer” Simon defended Gui Gui.

“Well she better be here soon, or else I'm leaving” Aaron said impatiently.

“She must be an old middle age woman that's why she's so slow” Calvin laughs.

“Wait until you see her” Simon said can't wait to see Calvin's face when he finds out that he's totally wrong.

“She's older?!” Chun took his words the wrong way. “So she must be an old little granny” he imagined her with gray hair, short holding a cane walking very slowly through the streets trying to get to the store.

Ya Tou stood by laughing to herself as she listens to their description of Gui Gui.

“Sorry for being late!” Gui Gui quickly opens the door to her office and sets down her things.

“Hi Simon, I'm very sorry, I'm so busy that I forgot about today's appointment” she said as she walks towards Simon and his assistant.

“That's no problem, as long as you came, we're all good” he said. “Let me introduce you to the people that you'll be designing the clothes for” he said as he looks at the four boys beside him. Two of them were facing her as two of them has their backs facing her.

“This is Jiro Wang” he said to the Jiro who stares at Gui Gui non-stop.

“This is Chun Wu” he said as Chun whispers “Little old Granny?”

“This is Calvin Chen” he said as Calvin got up and turns around. Calvin was also shock too, to find out that their designer for their summer clothes is so young.

“And Aaron Yan” Aaron then stood up and turns around.

Their eyes quickly met. The softness from his eyes the first second they saw each other hardens. A smirk came to his face. She couldn't read what's on his mind, she was confused by that smirk.

“These four guys are Fahrenheit, I'm sure that your have heard of them.”

'It's him' she thought. 'Although he doesn't wear glasses anymore, his eyes still looks the same...SO memorizing, but they look...so cold now' she thought and got back to reality as she looks away from him and smile at Simon.

“Sorry, I've never heard of them” she said and it was the truth.

“You must be kidding” Jiro said right after he heard what she said and laughs.

“It's true, she never looks at the celebrities section in the newspaper,” Ya Tou told them. 

"Why?"

"Personal reasons" Gui Gui replies. 

“Well now you know us, maybe we can become good friends” Jiro gave her his best smile.

“Of course” she replies trying to ignore Aaron's stares. “Friendship in business relationship is always a good thing” she smiled back at him.

“Great, now let's not waste anymore time” Simon said as he brought his hands together.
“Oh, by the way, this is Miss Wu Ying Jie, she's your designer for you summer clothes” Simon introduces Gui Gui, as she smiles at them all.

“And this is my boss, Ya Tou” Gui Gui introduces. “I'm looking forward to work with you all” she said getting annoyed by Aaron's stares now. He hasn't let his eyes off her since he laid his eyes on her. “Is there something on my face Mr. Yan?” she ask him, not looking at him directly.

“Miss Wu Ying Jie, don't I know you?” Aaron said instead as he smiles at her. But his eyes were expressionless.

“Really?” she said trying to sound surprised. “Well sorry, I don't know anyone by the name of Aaron Yan” she told him not looking at him directly.

“What about Ya Lun?” his voice turns cold.

Her heart started to thump faster.

“Aaron, what's wrong with you?” Jiro asks. “Of course she doesn't know your real name if she's not your fan. I mean she doesn't even know us man” he spoke up for Gui Gui.

Aaron didn't say anything, his eyes never left her.

Gui Gui smiles. “That's right,” she agrees along with what ever Jiro just said. “Alright, so lets go to the meeting room” Gui Gui told them. “I'll come right after I get my papers, Ya Tou, if you don't mind, can you please guide them to the meeting room?”

“Definitely” she said more than willing. “Please follow me” she said like a tour guide and leads the guys out as Gui Gui sigh and turns around to get some papers.

She started to tremble, 'Ya Lun...' she thought as tears began to fill her eyes.

She finally saw him after two years. But during that pass two years, he had changed so much, it's like she doesn't even know him anymore. He's not the happy Ya Lun she knew from before, his face doesn't show his expressions anymore.

Gui Gui took a deep breath before she enters the meeting room to face Aaron again.

“Sorry for the wait, okay, so for the summer clothing's I think that...”

The meeting lasted a hour and a half.

“So we'll be back in two week to pick out the sketches” Simon said as the stood by the door of the meeting room.

“Yes, sir” Gui Gui replies.

“Alright then” he gave her a smile. “Thanks so much.”

“No, thank you” she replies.

“Boys, lets go” he said to Fahrenheit, who's giving the co-workers autographs.

“I won't send you guys out then” she told Simon, as the boys will need to go into the van quickly.

“That's no problems.”

“Wu Ying Jie, if you have time, lets hangout sometimes” Jiro said before leaving.

“Sure” she gave him a smile, but knew that it won't happen. “And don't be so formal, you can just call me Ying Jie.”

“Got it. And you can call me Jiro. Mr. Wang is way to formal, I feel so old” he smiles shyly at her.

“Alright.”

They all bid her good-byes Aaron was the last one. That cold look was still in his eyes when he looks at her, but he smiled. “See you again” he leans in and whispers to her before leaving.

“Good-bye” she manage to say not looking straight into his eyes and walks back to her office.

She closed the door behind her and finally lets her tears fall. She slide down the door and sat on the ground crying.

She cries for hurting him, she cries for missing him, she cries for yearning him, she cries for being selfish, she cries for still loving him.

“Lun Lun...Sorry” she whispers.