My Freedom is Being with You

My Freedom is Being with You

-Three years later- *edit

“Sorry! Excuse me!” Gui Gui said as she ran thought the streets of Taichung wearing a black hood-ie, a pair of short with tights and a pair of boots. She had her hair pulled up into a long ponytail, it swings back and forth as she runs pass and around people.  She turns around and smiled at the two guys in black suits chasing her. When she turns back around she knock into a guy. They both fell onto the hard cement. Gui Gui quickly got up and pulls up the young man.

“Sorry!~” she paused as she stares into his memorizing dark brown eyes.

“Miss!” the guys yells.

Gui Gui finally got back to reality.

“Oh! Your glasses is broken!” she said quickly, as he got down to pick up his thick glasses.

“Miss!” the guys yells again.

Gui Gui grabs the guy's hand and ran pulling him right behind her. Without his glasses, the guy just sees a blurry figure of a girl running in front of him with her pony tail swinging back and forth, as her hand was griped tightly onto his. They ran into a small ally and runs into the dark area. Gui Gui then pulls up her hood-ie and leans against the wall as she pulls the guy in towards her. Their position looked like they were making out.

With their faces inches away from each other the guy could see her face clearly. He stares at her looking at her every detail as she just looks into his memorizing eyes. They can feel and smell each others' heavy breathing as they both were trying to catch their breaths.

“That way!” she heard her father's men said. She then turned a little to look and saw the guys run pass them.

Slowly their breathing slowed down. Gui Gui looks at the guy in front of her and smiled. The guy keeps on staring at her.

“Thank you” Gui Gui said as she gently pushes him away. He quickly steps back. “Thanks for you help, and I'm really sorry about breaking your glasses, I'll pay for the damage. If you're hurt, please say so too” she said sincerely. “Let's go fix your glasses” she said and started to walk away. But he didn't move. Gui Gui turns back and pulls him behind her. He stares at her back and then at her hand holding on to his. “I won't bite, I promise” she turns back and smiles at him.

 

 

****

Short Chapter