Falling.

Be My Superman.

4 months later.

No One’s POV

Woohyun came down to the living room once after he was awake. Like every day, he will be the first to get up every morning. Usually it was Sunggyu, but his hyung wasn’t come back home for the rest 3 month. His reasons, he had to do some practical in Germany and Italy, to prepare himself to drive a new big airbus A380.

He shook Myungsoo and Dongwoo who were sleeping on the floor. They must be watching football match yesterday until dawn. Woohyun caressed his hair to the front, covering his tiny sharp eyes. He still sleepy yet he needs to get up. He needs to go to work three hours from now.

Those two were the hardest to wake up every morning. Sungjong had already worn his uniform and get ready to go to school.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t make any breakfast,” Woohyun apologized when he realized he forgot to make breakfast for the maknae.

“It’s okay. I’ll eat at the canteen later.” Sungjong said while tightening his shoe knot.

Woohyun went upstairs again. He picked up his wallet and took out 50,000 won. He ran downstairs again and give the money to Sungjong.

“It’s too much, hyung.” Sungjong said. He never gets 50,000 won a day just for his pocket money.

“Use it for your lunch today and for the rest of this week.” He explained. Once Sungjong bowed to Woohyun, he makes a leave. Woohyun went in again and started to make breakfast for the rest of his brothers.

First, he took a dozen of eggs and yesterday’s left over rices. Ah, just omelet for breakfast today, he decided. He chopped down all the veggies. Once he was frying all the ingredients, he heard someone opened the door. He ran to the front and leaved the pan behind because he thought Sungjong had come back.

How he was extremely happy when he saw Sunggyu walked into the house with his big luggage. Woohyun ran to Sunggyu without second thought.

“You’re home!” Woohyun shouted in joy. Sunggyu just hugged him tightly. Only God knows how hard he endured the pain of missing his home, his family.

“Shh!” Sunggyu hissed. He afraid that those who were sleeping in the living room would wake up.

“Don’t worry. It’s Dongwoo and Myungsoo!” Woohyun said excitedly. That expression made Sunggyu laughed out loud. Both of them went to the dining table. Sunggyu sat there, watching Woohyun organizing the table. He knew that everyone’s not getting their breakfast yet.

“How’s Sungyeol?” The first thing that he asked Woohyun once his brother sat in front of him.

“Much better. But yesterday he had slight fever. I think he’s okay now.”

“Are you sure?” Sunggyu raised one of his eyebrows.

“Yes.” Woohyun nodded. “Hoya took care of him all night yesterday. We all worked, he went home early and takes care of Yeol.” He continued.

To which Sunggyu responded, “I’m sorry for not coming home,”

Woohyun put a cup of coffee in front of Sunggyu. “Where have you been?”

Sunggyu just let the coffee there. He took out his phone and put it on the table. Woohyun gave a look. Sunggyu smiled as usual, “Like always. I had to attend my every-year practical. This year I went to Germany.”

“For how long?”

“Depends. How’s your life?” Sunggyu quickly changed the topic.

“As you can see, I’m fine. You look pale.”

Sunggyu didn’t answer. He grabbed the mug and put near his mouth. “No sugar, right?”

Woohyun just nodded. He then climbed the stairs to wake up the others. The breakfast had been prepared. Hoya was the first one to be awake when Woohyun shook him up. Later on, he went to Sungyeol’s room. Woohyun went to Dongwoo and Myungsoo since those two was the hardest to wake up every morning.

Hoya slowly pushed the door. He went to Sungyeol who was still covered in his thick blanket. Hoya went straight to him and wakes him up.

When all of them were there, they started to eat. Everyone doesn’t notice that Sunggyu had come home. When the 6 brothers were eating their breakfast silently, Sunggyu went into his room and washed himself.

 

//

 

“Your dialysis is today, right?” Dongwoo asked Sungyeol once they had finished their breakfast. Today Myungsoo was in charge of washing the dishes so he could lay down leisurely in the living room.

“I am. Can I go alone?” Sungyeol asked him back. Dongwoo popped out his eyes giving his brother a death glares, “Don’t you dare,”

“Can you guys just stop treating me like a kid? Will you?” Sungyeol growls.

“It’s for your own good, just bare it.” Hoya interrupted. He was already dress up. He needs to get to work early today. “Hyung, you’re coming late, huh?”

“Yup. After I send Sungyeol to the hospital,”

Hoya didn’t wait. He quickly wore his shoe and went out of the house. Sungyeol got up and walked to Sunggyu’s room.

Woohyun wasn’t there. He was busy doing some laundry cleaning with Myungsoo. He walked slowly and when to Sunggyu’s bed. He sat on it and stares at Sunggyu’s pillow for few minutes. Woohyun really didn’t touch the bed. It was perfectly fine. Sungyeol then sighed.

“When will he come back?” he mumbled under his breath. He touched one of Sunggyu’s favorite airplane miniatures. Sunggyu would never give anyone touch his collections, even Woohyun.

He missed his hyung. It’s been 4 months. He had never seen his brother. Sunggyu was rarely calls them since the bills was higher than what they expected. He just had his slight fever last night. Just when he had fever or fell sick, Sunggyu would take care of him when he went home early. He would take care of Sungyeol all night even when he had to wake up early next day because of his job.

Even when Hoya was the one who took care of him yesterday, he still misses Sunggyu. Everyone knew that Hoya had a rough personality. Even though he was soft inside, still, Sungyeol can’t deny that he felt comfy when Sunggyu was around. For him, Sunggyu was his dad, which is the person who he can rely on.

“Did I say just don’t touch my things?”

Sungyeol quickly turned when he heard that familiar voice. Sunggyu was there standing behind him. “You shocked me!” He hissed.

Sunggyu just wore his simple white t-shirt with sweatpants. Sungyeol ran to him, hugging him as tight as he wanted to. He missed this hyung the most, after all.

“Hey, I know you miss me. Can you please let me go?” Sunggyu tried to release himself from Sungyeol but he can’t.

Few seconds, Sungyeol let go Sunggyu from his embrace. Sunggyu ruffled his brother hair with a big grinned. “You’re good. Still feel sick?”

Sungyeol just sighed, “You know that I will not be cure.”

“Who said?” Sunggyu protested. “You will, I promise.” He continued.

Sungyeol looked at him and thought about something. Later, Sunggyu pulled his hand and went out since Sunggyu need some time to rest himself after a long haul flight.

 

//

 

Weeks later….

Sunggyu were being sick lately. He had not gone to work for three days since he had a bad fever few days before. And today, he still lay on his bed when Dongwoo came in.

“You must be hiding something from me,” Dongwoo said while putting a tray of food that he brought for Sunggyu from the kitchen.

“Where’s Yeollie?” He asked as soon as he woke up.

“Think about yourself first. You have never being sick like this before,”

“I’m just having flu. Don’t make this little thing into a big issue.”

Dongwoo flashed his glares to Sunggyu. That sick guy looked terribly pale and now he still saying that he just having flu?  “Still, I can see which one was being sick just fr having flu and the one who was now like dying!”

Sunggyu shrugged, “You want me to die, huh?”

“You’re what you think.”

Sunggyu pulled Dongwoo’s arm. He forced Dongwoo to face him. Sunggyu still laying on his bed. He had no energy to wake up since his head was totally heavy. He tried to get up and Dongwoo pulled him up.

“Jang Nicholas,” Sunggyu called.

Dongwoo looked up. It’s been a while he heard someone called him with that name.

“Hey,” Sunggyu said. “Since you’re the second oldest, I know you can live well, think wise than our dongsaengs.

“What do you mean?”

Sunggyu smile half-heartedly, “I’ve found Yeollie’s donor,”

Dongwoo suddenly brighten up, “Who is it? Who? Do I know that person?”

“Remember what mother told me?”

“Which one?” Dongwoo asked impatiently.

“That one day, I need to scarify everything for my brother. Even I need to scarifies it with my own life,”

“Don’t tell me—“

“And mother said that since I’m the oldest, I had to take responsible on everything. Including my brother’s life. That’s what my first priority, before myself.”

“But you shouldn’t—“

“You’re the only one who knows about it. I’m not your biological brother, and I’m not the other 5 biological brothers.”

“We could find another way,”

“I’ve think about it. I’ve prepare myself for years, before our parents passed away. Oh no, your parents passed away. They told me about the kidney problems. One of you would get it. I’ve prepare myself. It’s Sungyeol. I need to keep my promise, no matter what.”

“I never thought that you gonna do it.”

“What the most important thing to do know is saved Sungyeol’s life first.”

Dongwoo had tear up on the floor. Sunggyu cried in his blanket.

Outside, Woohyun heard everything. He cried silently, covering his mouth at the other side of the wall.

What an interesting life-story plot they had.

 

//

 

Minho had prepared everything. Sunggyu had confirmed with him. They will do it in two month from now on.

No matter what, his patient’s life should be saved, no matter what.

 

//

 

Sunggyu came down after he felt a bit well. Dongwoo called him to go down just now. He saw Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong and Woohyun were busy eating on the table. Sungjong gave a way to Sunggyu since he wanted to sit between him and Woohyun.

“You’re okay, hyung?” Sungjong asked. He puts down his bowl and gave a bowl of rice for Sunggyu.

“No, I’m full.” Sunggyu denies the food. He just threw up everything he ate that morning. He just went downstairs just to be with his siblings.

Sunggyu was happy to see his brother eating happily. Hoya still with his serious face, Dongwoo’s face was bitter and he knew why. Sungjong was a bit gloomy, maybe because the atmosphere among the brothers.

He realized Woohyun didn’t sleep in their room yesterday. He also just doesn’t hang out in his room playing guitar and composing songs like usual. He just get changed and went out again.

It was a habit Sunggyu ruffled Woohyun’s hair. And now, he does the same when Woohyun was busy chewing the foods. Once e Sunggyu wanted to put his hand on Woohyun’s hair, he started to flinched. Sunggyu was startled, so do everyone.

“Don’t touch me,” he growled. Dongwoo gave a looked to Sunggyu and said no. It’s not him who tells what they discussed yesterday.

Sunggyu wasn’t angry. He had prepared to face all this. And he knew Woohyun would react like what he expected.

“I’m going inside again. Tell me if you guys need something.”

Sunggyu started to climb the stairs. The medicines that he took gave big consequences on himself. He remembers what Minho had said, the fever was a normal reactions. And again, he needs to face this no matter what.

Would he survive till the end?

 

//

 

Myungsoo just came back from school. When he walked into the room, he saw Sungyeol was sleeping with an IV drip on his arm. He puts his bag down and walked to Sungyeol.

Woohyun came in with a basin and a wet towel. He put it besides Myungsoo.

Ah, Sungyeol had a minor fever again.

“Since when he became like this?” Myungsoo asked, his school uniform one by one.

“Since this morning,” Woohyun responded. He wiped off Sungyeol’s face and arm gently. “They said he’s getting worse,” he continued.

“How come? He’s fine when he woke up this morning,”

“You know him well, more than I do didn’t you?”

“Did Anna know about it?”

“No. Sunggyu wouldn’t let her know.”

Myungsoo paused for few seconds. He realized something when Woohyun responded to his question. He sat down and faced Woohyun.

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“I’m perfectly fine. Are you blind?”

“Did something happen?”

“What happened?”

Myungsoo’s face was full with curiosity. “Do you realize what you’ve said just now?”

“What?” Woohyun responded coldly.

“You just called Sunggyu instead of Sunggyu hyung.”

Woohyun got up once he had done his job. Myungsoo looked up and still looking at him.

“Why should I do that Myungsoo?”

None of them dared to call Sunggyu without the hyung, except Dongwoo.

 

//

 

Dongwoo parked the bike and put off the helmet. He ruffled his hair, while looking around. He entered the hospital lobby leisurely and went to the lift. It was a long line, o he decided just to climb the stairs although he knew that he needs to get on 10th floor.

Ah, he’s young and fresh.

Once he arrived at the 10th floor, he went straight to Minho’s room. Luckily Minho was there with another doctor. He knocked and entered when Minho called him in.

“I better go,” Once Suho noticed that Dongwoo was there, he quickly make a leave. He knew there’s something serious Dongwoo wanna talk to Minho.

Dongwoo bowed to Suho gratefully.

Minho invited him to sit on the comfy sofa. He looked thrilled at that moment. Dongwoo hesitated at first. He keeps shaking his legs, thinking what he gonna say after this does make sense or not.

“So, if there’s something you wanna say?” Minho said calmly, just like usual.

“Can you just change the donor?” Dongwoo asked directly when they were being silent for few seconds after the question had been asked.

Minho straightens his back and looked at Dongwoo, “You mean, replace Sunggyu with somebody else? Who?”

Dongwoo breathed in, “Me.”

“If I’m gonna take you, doesn’t mean that you’re suitable for Sungyeol.”

“Well, test me. I’m willingly to give both, if I had too.”

Minho sighed, “The plan had been made last few months. Sunggyu had prepared for the whole years when he knew Sungyeol had this kidney failure problem. It’s not easy to find the other donor even you’re now in front of me, willingly.”

“He’s not our biological brother, how come he is better than me?”

“Sunggyu didn’t let you guys be the donor. He will, like what he said to me.”

“I’ve think about it for days. I’m gonna quit dancing I’m gonna focus myself more on the boys.”

“I knew Hoya’s, Woohyun’s and yours kidney are suitable for Sungyeol. Like what I’ve said, Sunggyu didn’t let me touch you guys.”

“I should make this come to the end. There’s no one would be suffer after this.”

“That’s why; we need to further the operation once Sungyeol had recovered from his fever.”

 “Changed Sunggyu’s name into mine. He was not our biological family members. I’m not gonna make anyone, other than my own flesh blood risking his life for my brother.”

“I’m sorry. You know I can’t.”

Dongwoo can’t stand anymore. Minho kept denied his plan. He grabbed Minho on his collar, glaring at him without giving him chances to make himself escaped.

“Please,” Dongwoo hissed, “Change the name, without anyone know.”

Minho realized there’s some tears falling onto his face.

//

 

Hoya was stop by his senior when he was about to go home that night. Kicheol, their senior dancer approached him and asked, “Dongwoo wants to quit. Do you know why?”

Hoya paused. He didn’t hear the question clearly when Kicheol asked him about Dongwoo.

“He’s good. I’m going to face a hard time to find someone like both of you.”

Hoya felt helpless. He dialed up Dongwoo’s number but he didn’t pick it up.

“Are you gonna leave the group too?”

Hoya smiled half-heartedly, “I’ll bring him here, soon.”

 

//

 

Sunggyu went out for the room and went to see Sungyeol. When he arrived at the twin’s room, he saw both of them were sleeping. Myungsoo was on the floor, sleeping with his homework, while Sungyeol were sleeping comfortably on the bed.

He went down, trying to find Woohyun. Nobody was there. Maybe there went to work and probably Sungjong had gone to his bed early just like usual.

Sunggyu makes coffee for himself. It has been few weeks he stayed at home because of his fever and he didn’t called Hwayoung for days.

He felt guilty.

He typed something on his phone. After few minutes, there’s a reply.

‘Pyeong~! I miss you too! Are you being good?’

Sunggyu went to the living room while carrying his mug, and smiled brightly.

‘I’m good! You’re happy, huh?’

‘Of course! I’m in Canada, visiting my friend! Are you still sick?’

‘Nope. I’m good.’

‘That’s relief. I miss you!’

‘You shouldn’t miss me so much,’

‘Why? Is there something wrong?’

‘Not really, just in case that I had to go first before you,’

‘Stop saying things, will ya?’

‘Well, that’s life cycle. Isn’t it?’

‘It’s not you, who are dying,’

Sunggyu paused. Why did he think about dying lately?

Why does he act like this?

 

//

 

Hoya went in and saw Dongwoo sitting on the floor, watching some previous dance show that they done together. Without hesitated, Hoya pulled him and punch him.

There’s nobody there when he arrived. It’s 4 in the morning and most probably everyone went to sleep, instead both of them.

“Why would you quit dancing?!” Hoya jerked off. His eyes were read. It’s a sign that he was enduring his madness all the way to the house.

“If you still watched this, how come you would still dare to quit what you’ve like all over the years?!”

Hoya let him go once he realized that Dongwoo was crying.

That’s why he didn’t flinched an inch when Hoya gave him a punch.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone~!

I'm sorry for not updating for so long! I'm so sorry!

I'm so busy and on the other side, I'm so lazy and lack of ideas!

I don't know the facts that I wrote here. It's not I don't know, but more to unsure.

Feel free to correct me! 

Happy reading!