Gain the happiness, little by little.

Be My Superman.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

“Why I used to be ignored when important thing happen like this? Why?!”

Ah! Now she’s screaming. What should I do?

I scratch my hair. What should I do now? She’s crying like crazy in front of me. I couldn’t tell her anything because there’s no news about this.

Ah, I hate this feeling. Why women can cry so easy?

I tried to pull her to some quiet place. But she refused. Now, I’m done, I think.

Thank God, few minutes later Minho ran to me. She walked to Minho and he gave me a look.

I just raised my shoulder. But before I wanna explain everything, she was already screaming to his brother.

“How could you! You left me behind, Oppa! Am I not deserving this kind of thing?!”

I saw Minho pulled her into his embraces. She protested, beating his brother’s chest while crying. I never see she cry like that. This is the first time and I’m shock a little, to be honest.

I tried to help Minho when I saw he let her beating his body. The situations become too noisy with her screaming. I’m afraid that nurses will come and chase us outside.

Minho raised up his hands and giving me a sign. He’s okay. He can handle her.

So, I stand there while looking at Minho who was being beat up by a girl, helplessly.

 

Minho’s POV

I let her beat me. I deserved it.

When she’s crying and screaming like this, I’m helpless. I can’t even do anything. I pulled her to me, yet I got beat up by her.

I don’t care. It doesn’t hurt me at all. She’s the one is hurting.

“Hey, listen.” I tried to stop her and tell her something but she kept beating me again and again.

“I hate you! Let me go!”

“Hey!” I screamed. It doesn’t work. She kept crying and crying on my chest. Sunggyu tried to help me, but I refused.

She deserved to hit me. I don’t know why I let her beat me up.

“Let me go!” When I was dazed a little, she grabbed the chance and pushed me aside. She ran to the hall and I saw her went away and gone.

Sunggyu came after her. I ran to her to. She’s not in her stable mind.

All about Sungyeol is crazy for her, I think.

 

No One’s POV

“Kris! You’re too slow!”

“Don’t nagging too much Yixing! Where do you wanna go actually?!”

“I told you before right I don’t wanna ride this! You’re the one who making me riding this!”

“You can’t walk or run until you fully recover! I won’t let you!”

“Then keep pushing me faster Wufan! You know how ashamed I am sitting on this wheelchair?!”

“CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT OFF YOUR MOUTH PLEASE?!”

Kris and Lay looked at the voice’s owner. It was the head of the nurse. They know her. She gave those glares and shooing them. Kris bowed to her many times before he pushed the wheelchair into the lift.

Lay pushed the lobby floor. Kris just let him be. He can push him to whatever place he wants, but surely with him.

“Wufan, wanna help me?”

“What?” Kris lowered his body and reached Lay’s face.

“Can you help me find her?” Lay’s eyes were full of hopes. Kris gave a confused look.

“Who?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

“Never mind,”

Kris laughed. Lay seems to be sulking with him. He looked at Lay. Lay didn’t look at him until the door was opened. Kris pushed the wheelchair outside slowly.

“Why do you want me to find her? Is she important to you?”

Lay looked up. Kris gave him a questioning look. “If I say yes how are you gonna do?”

Kris seems to be shocked, “Are you kidding me? Do you know her Yixing?”

“No,” Lay responded.

Kris didn’t say any after that. He pushed the wheelchair outside, to the park behind the main entrance. Many patients were there, chilling by themselves and with their family. Kris pushed Lay to a bench, near the waterfront. He then took a sit and facing Lay.

Lay looked around, hoping that he may found that girl somewhere. Kris was deeply into his own world. There’s silent between them. Lay was looking around while Kris was looking at a girl, sitting with her mother.

Lay saw someone that he seems actually know her. Just by looking at her hair and her gesture, he thought that she’s the one he was looking for. Without waiting for Kris, he pushed the wheelchair himself and went towards her.

Kris didn’t pay attention to what he’s doing. He decided to let that dragon be.

Lay looked at that girl. She was crying, ignoring people around her who were looking at her weirdly. She didn’t lower her head. She just cried and cried. Some empathy came once he saw her crying like that.

Slowly, Lay approaches her. He didn’t say any until she noticed it herself.

“You again?” She asked sounds a little rude into Lay’s ears.

Lay gave her smile. He slowly gave her a packet of tissue where he bought along from the wheelchair pockets.

 She was hesitated but Lay keep pushing her, “I think you need this. Your face was ful with snots and tears.”

Then, she took it without saying anything. Lay gave her a look. He wondered why he always sees her in tears, or sometimes she’s not happy when they meet. At the first meeting at the lift, she was crying. And know he found her crying again, alone in the park.

“Why are you riding this?” she asked after she regains herself back. Lay smiled, until his dimple appeared. It makes she blushed all by herself when she looked at those cute dimples.

“I’m tired of walking, that’s why.” He tried making jokes, to cheer her up.

“No, you look pale,” she said again.

“Am I? Is it too obvious?” Lay asked, just to start chatting with her.

“Are you really sick? I think you still here when we met. Almost a week, right?”

“What do you think I’m suffering from?”

“Playing riddle with me?”

“As you wish,”

“Funny,” she laughed. Lay laughed along with her too.

“At last, you laughed.” He said with a smile, dimples popped from his left cheek.

“I like your dimple,” she said suddenly. Lay was glowing a bit when he heard the compliment from her.

“Really? Should I give it to you?”

“No! Then you’ll not be cute anymore!”

Both of them laughed again, just because a dimple. Lay pushed his wheelchair near her. She gave a space, for the wheelchair to fit in. both of them now sitting at the bench, facing the waterfront. But after a while, both of them were deep into silent.

“Why you always crying?” Lay asked, after a while, he was not comfortable when he was in that awkward state with her.

But she seems refused. Lay glanced at her and smile.

“Sorry. I think you mind to share it. Sorry,” he apologized while bowing. She stopped him after a while.

“Before I wanna share something about me, mind to be my friend?” she said.

Lay enlighten. “Really?”

She gave her hand, “Hi! I’m Lee Anna. I’m 19! Nice too meet you!”

Lay reached it, “I’m Zhang Yixing, call me Lay. I’m 20!”

“Friends?”

Both of them nodded at the same time.

She then rectifies her sitting style. She took a deep breath and gazed at the waterfront. “What do you feel when the person you love so much leaves you? When both of you had promise to live together and he promise to be your superman forever?”

Lay took a deep breath too before responding, “Do you feel that now? How is it?”

“No, I can’t explain it. I had lived a painful life until I met him. He glows my world again. He gave me reasons to live again.”

“Then, where’s he now?”

“He’s here. We broke up, almost a year. And after that, I found something more painful than the breakup. He has reason why he broke up with me. People around us knew about it but they keep hiding things from me. I feel like they’re treating me like a kid.”

“Anna-yah,” He called, softly. “You know what? Being hurt is just like a game to us. Just like playing games, sometime you might fall and feel hurt. You said that he had reason why h breaks up with you, right? Why don’t you ask yourself why he do that. Sometimes, the reality might be bitter but the fantasy is bitterer than the reality itself.”

“Then, what should I do?”

“I don’t know. You should ask yourself. I don’t know the real thing. Somehow, thinking with our heart lead a good way, better than the mind. I don’t know somebody had said it before to me. Where are your parents?”

“I’ve lost my mother and brother when I was 9. My father threw me out, and I lived in an orphanage until he came and take me back. I live a good life now. But this kind of thing really making me sick.”

“The good thing is, your father still wanna have you back even he threw you before.”

“Why are you saying like that? Where are your parents? I never see them. I always see you with that tall annoying man.”

“Is he really annoying to you?” he chuckled. Before he wants answered the question, he heard someone called his name.

Who else if it’s not Kris, the annoying-too protective man on earth?

“Where are you going? I’m looking for you everywhere!” Kris was mad. He just laughed as usual.

Anna gets up, bowed to Kris. He seems shocked with it but after that, he smirked.

“You finally found her, eh?”

“I am powerful, right?”

“I’m Anna.” she bowed. Kris just followed what he’s doing.

“He’s my new friend,” Lay said proudly.

“So you happy, huh?”

“Well, I am!”

“Mind to join us?” Lay invited. It will be fun if he treats her small barbeque party at the rooftops. Kris knew what he’s thinking and he just shook his head, protested it.

Minho came down. He knew it; her sister would be here, in the hospital area. He called her name twice and she quickly turned.

“I’m sorry. I need to go, my brother is waiting.” She bowed politely again, before saying goodbye to both of them.

“I hope we meet again and cheer up!”

“You too!”

Minho came after running for a while to her. He saw a patient on the wheelchair, talking to his sister. He quickly analyzes him.

“Oh hello, Doctor Lee.” Kris greeted him politely, unlike his behavior towards Anna.

Minho smiled at both of them.

“You okay, Yixing?”

“Well, yeah.”

“I better make a leave. Come,” he pulled his sister’s hand.

They waved at them. Anna gave a smile; Lay gave her his dimple in return.

“Happy?” Minho asked.

“Yeah, totally.”