Now she knew it.

Be My Superman.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I ran to the lift when I’m just parked my bike outside. Since I saw the door was opened, I put my helmet down and ran to the lift.

Then, without I realized, I was crashing with someone who was walking out of the lift. Thank God she’s okay and didn’t fall.

“I’m sorry!” I bowed and entered the lift without looking at that person.

 

Your POV

When I was walking out of the lift, someone collide with me. I feel hard. And that’s must be a man.

I turned around, looking at that person. Gladly I didn’t fall or hurt myself.

He just bowed many times without looking at me.

And when I looked at him, it was Dongwoo Oppa!

I wanna ran to him but he’s way to fast from me. He entered the lift quickly and the door was already closed by the time I wanna called his name.

So, without thinking too much, I followed him behind.

 

Hoya’s POV

By the time I heard the news, I don’t feel like breathing. I just wanna stay in front of the room and looking at the white walls for the rest couple hours.

Why does she can say those words easily? Does she already prepare herself about it?

Whatever it is, I’m still can’t believe it. She broke up with me.

It’s been three years I date her and she can easily let me go and asked me to let her go.

Am I that bad?

 

No One’s POV

Hoya was standing in front of the lift while waiting for it to open up. As the door was already opened, he wanted to walk in but he was stopped by someone.

“What’s wrong with you?!” he barked to the person who blocked his way. He was not in his mood to play along with this nonsense joke.

“Why are you mad Hoaegi?”

Hoya looked up and tears started to form around his eyes.

Dongwoo gave him a weird look. Hoya suddenly put his head down, on Dongwoo’s shoulder. Dongwoo pulled him aside, afraid that they might block other people’s way when both of them were standing in front of the lift.

“You’re not like this. What’s wrong with you?” Dongwoo didn’t do anything. He just let Hoya cried, as much as he wants to.

At the other side, Anna was watching him carefully. By the time she saw Hoya cried like that, she was startled. Hoya never cried like that before. She never see Hoya cried like that. Why? Did anything happen?

Dongwoo’s face suddenly changes. He forced Hoya to look at his face.

“Did anything happen on Sungyeol?! Tell me!”

As she heard his name, her heart pounding like crazy. Did something happen? What happen?

Sunggyu came to them after few seconds. He wanted to chase Hoya and tell him that Dongwoo will come. But he’s late. He saw Hoya was crying on Dongwoo and he heard Dongwoo’s word just now.

“The surgery went well. Can you send him home?” Sunggyu interrupted.

Then, Anna was down on her knee. Surgery? What surgery?

“What’s wrong with you actually?” Dongwoo turned to Hoya again.

“Just sent him home. He’ll tell you later, by hook or by crook.”

Just then, Dongwoo remembered something. “Is it about your girlfriend again?”

Hoya didn’t say anything. He walked away, to the emergency door.

“Go and send him home. He’s not Hoya now I think.” Sunggyu gently pushed Dongwoo away.

“Is Sungyeol okay?” He asked before he followed Hoya from behind.

“Yeah, still has no news yet. But we just considered it as he’s safe and stable by now.”

“Okay. I’ll go first. Take care.”

Sunggyu just raised up his thumb. Dongwoo ran to the emergency room and chase Hoya who was way too far from him.

When Sunggyu wanna walked to the surgery room again, he was stopped by a voice that he knew very well.

“Sunggyu Oppa.”

Sunggyu looked at the voice’s owner.

“What are you doing here?” That’s just the words that came out of his mind, spontaneously.

“Hey don’t cry,” He hissed.

“I can’t.” she said.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I wanna say sorry for updating such short chapters! I'll spend more time on this.

And I'm on my way making another story. Once I finish 'Be My Superman', I'll quickly publish the next one. Just wait!

Thank you for the 50 subscribes! I don't believe it actually I'll get 50 subscribers!

Thank you for the loyal readers and the new readers too.

Thank you very much. *Bowed 180 degree*