Reunion.

Be My Superman.

 

No One’s POV

8.30 pm

Sungjong welcomed her into the house. She looked around as Sungjong tried to clean the entire living room. It’s still the same. The sofa, the TV, the rooms and the house. She missed everything about this house. Every little thing.

“Noona, I’m sorry. Nobody would clean the whole house since you left,” he said while picking up some clothes, books and junk foods on the floor. Anna didn’t stay quiet; she picked it too, along with Sungjong.  After that, Sungjong asked her to seat. Both of them sat on the couch, facing each other.

“Are you having a good life, noona?” he began the conversation.

Anna fixed her hair for a while and responded to his question. “Well, yeah. You?”

“Like what you have seen, we’re having hiatus every day,”

She doesn’t understand. Just by looking at her puzzle face, Sungjong knew that she didn’t get what he meant.

“Since you left, nobody would take care of the house. Even Woohyun hyung. He would cook for us and then left to work. Everyone, except me and Sungyeol hyung would stay at home. Others won’t be back until midnight.”

“Nobody cook dinner for you, Sungjongie?”

He nodded, “Yup. I would buy jajangmyeon or cook ramyun for myself and Sungyeol hyung when both of us felt hungry.”

“Does that mean that you take care of your hyung, instead of your hyung take care of you?”

“Well, yes. Since you left he was like zombie guy. He woke up in the morning and do nothing. Sunggyu hyung didn’t give permission for him to work again. He sleeps without eating until he woke up next morning,”

Tears started to fill up her eye pods.

Sungjong continued, “I knew he was frustrated since you left. We had do many things to encourage him, to stand again. But nobody could until one day Myungsoo hyung was stabbed by him accidently, and that day he began to be the old Sungyeol hyung again.”

“Stabbed? Myungsoo got stabbed?”  Unbelievable.

“Yeah, it was too complicated for me to tell you again. But noona, I heard that he didn’t accept you, right?”

She just nodded silently.

“Noona, for me its better if you stay again by his side. Sungyeol hyung’s ego was too high. Inside, he needs you. Like what I have said, he once being a zombie since you left.”

“Sungjongie, aren’t you hungry?” Anna changed the topic, suddenly.

Sungjong who understand that nodded. “Yes Noona. I haven’t eaten anything since I took my lunch today.”

“Want me to cook for you? Like what we did before?”

Sungjong’s eyes enlighten. “Are you serious, noona?”

She smiled. They smiled and laugh.

 

9.30 pm

Both of them parked the bike into the garage. Myungsoo pull of the helmet carefully and put aside. He’s tired today. Going through a hectic unlucky day make him pissed off. Dongwoo didn’t say anything. He also was too tired. He wanted to go in and had a couple of snacks and after that; he wanna went off straight to the bed.

When Myungsoo opened up the door lazily, he smells something good. Someone’s is cooking something in the kitchen. He looked at Dongwoo. They wondered why. Could that be Sungjong was the one who was cooking in the kitchen?

But later they saw Sungjong came down from the stairs while carrying his homework. He greeted both of his hyung obediently.

“Did somebody come over?” Dongwoo said, in curiosity.

“Yup. She’s cooking dinner for me actually. But since both of you had come back early today, why don’t we have a dinner, together?”

“She?” Myungsoo responded.

“I better take a look,”

Before Dongwoo walked to the kitchen to take a look at the mysterious guest, everyone got shocked all of the sudden except Sungjong when they saw Anna came out from the kitchen while holding a big hot pot.

“Ahnyeong everyone!” she greeted, happily.

Dongwoo automatically bowed to her. His left hand forcing Myungsoo to do the same too.

“You’re back?”  Dongwoo shuttered. He doesn’t expecting that he might saw this girl in his house again.

“Are you welcoming me, Oppa?”  She teased. She put the hot big pot on the centre of the dining table. Sungjong helped her organizing the plates.

“I’m hungry! Let’s eat!” Myungsoo doesn’t wait for them. He just let them greet each other. As for him, he was craving for homemade foods for so long. Since Woohyun hyung was too busy with his works nowadays, he didn’t cook for them. As the result, they need to buy it themselves outside.

Dongwoo joined them. Four of them sat on the table and eat happily. The house was filling up with laughter, again. It’s been a while since the house was quite, gloomy. Truly, she brings the light to the house and to the members.

“It’ so good. Same as what I eat last year!” Myungsoo complimented her sincerely.

Anna blushed, “Thank you, Myungsoo. Eat more,”

“You know, since you left nobody would take care of this house. If Sunggyu hyung came home, he’s the one who do all the chores.”  Said Dongwoo while adding up another bowl of rice.

“Why?” I asked, just to make conversations with them.

“Everyone’s busy. We need to collect as much money as we can for Yeol Hyung.” Myungsoo interrupt.

“Aren’t you gonna stay with him again, noona?”  

“I don’t know, Sungjong. If he wants to, I will.”

“Just give him more time to think, okay?”

“Yeah. Still, I’m happy to meet you guys now. Eat up!”

Soon, they just forgot the sad things and enjoy their great moment together, back as the old happy family.