Suspicion

Be My Superman.

 

Minho’s POV

I leaned my back on the arm chair anxiously while looking at Sunggyu’s confusing face. It’s been 15 minutes we’ve been on silent.

I wanted to say much about something but I’m not able to do it.

“So, what are you trying to say? Is it about Sungyeol or Myungsoo?” Sunggyu gave me an impatient look. Maybe he can’t stand any longer being in this room with me. And now or never I must speak out what I want.

“No. There’s nothing to do with those two.” I said calmly. It’s a good start by the way.

“So?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

“You know that I’m trying to find my step sister isn’t you?”

“Hmm, yes I know. But didn’t you stop it?” 

“No. I’m still searching for her until today. But I don’t have so many clues. And I suspect there’s someone.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know if I could say it but I think my sister is Anna, Sungyeol’s girlfriend.”

“Are you serious? Why would you think that she is the one?”

“I don’t know. The last thing that I know from my late grandmother that she has a scar on her neck.”

“Scar on her neck? I didn’t see any.”

“But I’d saw that, when your brothers were admitted here.”

“Are you really sure that’s her? I’m afraid that you might be wrong.”

“I’m not that sure yet. But I thought she’s the one that I searching for.”

Sunggyu looked at me with a miserable gaze. Maybe he was thinking about my words.

“So, what do you want me to do?”

“I just wanna ask you. Is she had a family? Why did she move to your house?”

“I don’t know. Sungyeol bought her in. I thought that she is an orphan. So that’s why I’m just ignore it.”

“But…. I’m really hoping that she is the one that I’m searching for.”

“I know. You’ve been searching for her for a long time. But you should investigate the truth first. I’ll help you. I’ll ask her later when we reach home. Don’t be so worry.”

“Thanks dude. Only God pays your kindness.”

“Welcome, dude. That’s what we call friendship.”