New Life, new crisis.

Be My Superman.

 

8 month later……..

 

Your POV

I woke up early today. I started to brush my teeth and wear my casual clothes. Today would be a great day for me and my family. Father would be back today from his surgery trip to Qatar. So, I wanted to make some feast for them. I heard that he was able to speak and walk again!

I’m so happy right now!

Oh wait. I’ve promise my Oppa that we would go to the market today. Is he sleeping right now?

I strolled leisurely to his room. I knocked three times but no answers. One of the maids who was busy wiping my mother’s collection of vases approach me.

“Young Lady, Master Yunho still sleeping.” She said, obediently.

“Unnie, do you have this room’s key?” I said to her.

In a shock expression, she said “No Young Lady, Master would not be pleased if anyone tried to break his room while he’s sleeping. I could be fired.”

Fired? Did this house have this kind of rules?

“Unnie, for the rest 18 years that I’ve lived as a human, I would love to live my life, freely. Couldn’t you do the same?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t.”

“But, you must. You could be the only friend that I had despites my brothers. I’ve no one outside there. Could you be someone who is fun to be with?”

“I’m sorry, Young Lady. I would love too. But, you know not everyone could live freely like you wish.”

“Who says? Everyone could live their life happily with their own ways. You and me, we could be a great friend even though our ages was a bit too far. I’m a fun person okay?”

“I will, Young Lady.”

I smiled, thrilled. “So, could you give me the key?”

She quickly went to the cabinets and find the keys. Once she had it, she gave me with her afraid look.

“Why?” I asked when I realized she looked a bit scared.

“I’m afraid he might be mad at me.” she replied, shakily.

I tapped her shoulder lightly, “Unnie, you’re my friend right now. How come I can’t help my own friend when she’s in danger?”

She smiled and left to continue her works. I opened up the door lightly.

The room was too dark even though the sunrise was up, filled up the blue skies. I couldn’t see much because of this room. I felt like I just entered a cave, up on the Mount Sorak.

So, where’s the caveman?

I pulled aside the curtains to allow the lights to fill up this caves. Everyone must lighten up their world even though it was too dark before. Like me. I still survived because of my family, support from my father, mother and my brothers.

Look, I’m smiling and I got a friend too.

I saw the ‘caveman’ was sleeping soundly on his big exclusive bed. I went to his side to check him. He stills sleep soundly. Yunho Oppa is not a morning person you know. So I had to be careful when I wanna wake him up.

I shook his body lightly.

No responds, at all.

I shook it again.

No responds, either.

I shook it again.

At last, he held up his head.

“Who are you to come to break into my room when I still sleep?!” he growled.

I was startled for a moment. But, what do I need to afraid of? Despite how furious he is, he still eats rice, not people. Am I right?

I acted like one of our maids, bowing obediently to him and joked around, “Sorry master. You need to fulfill your promise, master.”

With his half-waked face, he shouted fiercely to me, “WHAT WISH? GET OUT NOW!”

Indeed, he’s not a moring person.

“Okay Oppa. I’ll go. I hate you.” I said and tried to leave the room.

He quickly stood up when he realize that it was me. With his messy hair, he chased me to the door and say, “I’m sorry. I don’t know it was you.”

I turned around when he holds my hands tightly. He’s truly ugly you know.

“Good morning, ugly prince.” I was sarcasm him with my witty face.

 “Accept my apology okay?”

“No, before you change yourself to morning person like me.”

I show him my merong expression.

“Okay. Let me dress up. You wanna go to the market right?”

I nodded lightly. He just went back to his room and gets changed while I headed myself to my own room to get a proper dress too.

While waiting for him, I decided to just lie on my bed before he calls me and go with him.

I looked at the windows. Autumn season was so beautiful. You could see, mother’s maple tree was shedding all its leaves and covered the lawn’s floor. The weather also quite cold so I need to wear at least to clothes for me from catching colds.

Until today, I was survived from the major mental breakdown. It’s been 8 month since I left the house. Until today, I couldn’t have enough courage to walk to school using the same road I used to walk to. In other words, I’m afraid to walk in front of their house. Since then, Minho hyung would drop me by on this way to work. I couldn’t think about them.

Him. If you asked me did I met him at school, my answer is no. his friend said to me that he was rarely at school. After a month, I heard that he decided to just have a class at home, with his private teacher. I tried to ask Sungjong, but he’s too cold to me. So, I just follow the flow.

But I still called Dongwoo Oppa when I have free time. I still asked him about Sungyeol and yeah, we have a good relationship. Woohyun Oppa also, he sometimes give me a call and asked me to come over. But, as I say I don’t have courage to go there. It’s been few months I don’t call them because of my busy life, and theirs too. I wonder what did they do, they eat and they work right now.

“I’m ready. Don’t you wanna go?”

Suddenly Yunho Oppa popped out his head behind my room. I rose up and get my coat since the temperature was quite cold today.

Yunho Oppa drove his Porsche along the Gangnam-do road. The residents and the people of Seoul were already gone to their work. The subways, the street was full of people. Many streets vendor was already opened. Some old men and women walking along the street with their dogs.

 We’re arrived at the nearest market that can be found in the neighborhood. Yunho Oppa dropped me by in front of the market first and he’ll go searching for the parking.

With a rag bag that I carried on, I started to look one by one at the stalls. Many of the hawkers sell many fresh goods. I’ve planned to make simple Korean foods that I used to make to them few months ago because I realized that the chef in my house can’t make proper Korean foods and I was like eating more western food than the local food.

I wanted to make bean paste stews along with bibimbap and grilled meat. Sounds good right? Father would really satisfy to eat this kind of foods when he was going back to normal again.

“Ahnjumma, how much is this cabbages?” I asked one of the hawkers. The cabbages that she sells quite fresh and cheap.

“3 for 10,000 won.” She replied quickly then turned to the next customers. Indeed, she was totally busy.

“Give me 2 cabbages and half kilo of tomatoes.” After a while, I decided to get both of those remedies.

Yunho Oppa approached me after a few minutes. With his sweat pants and simple hoodie sweater, he looks dazzling.

“What did you buy?” he asked than grabbed the rag bag from me.

“Two cabbages and half kilo of tomatoes.” I replied, simple.

Then, the Ahnjumma gave me a plastic of full cabbages and tomatoes. I took out my purse and ready to pay but suddenly Yunho Oppa gave that Ahnjumma 50,000 won note.

“Let me buy those things. You don’t need tzoo.” He said, smiling.

“Why?” I protested.

“You just a little kid. You just spend your money on books or your own foods.”

I just let it be. There’s no time to quarrel.

Then, I went to the meat stall. I picked out the A-graded meat which is the most expensive meats that the stall have. Yunho Oppa wouldn’t bother too much, so he just pays it all. After getting what I want, we strolled along the streets that full of famous street foods that Seoul can gives. I put my hands on Yunho Oppa sweaters since it was so cold and I forgot to bring my gloves.

I realized many of the girls and women looked at us, more like starring I guessed. Maybe Yunho Oppa was too dazzling and I was the lucky girl on earth! Do not be too jealous!

“You wanna breakfast at the café?” Yunho hyung asked after we walked in front of one of the famous café in this neighborhood.

“Well, okay. There’s nobody at home except us. It must be boring if you just eat breakfast with me.”

“Why should I” he joking around.

“Let me put the goods first. You just enter the café first and place the order. I’ll be back in 5.”

I walked in after he runs to the car. I entered the Coffee Beans slowly and walked to the counter to place my order. The café wasn’t full with people. There’s just some of the bachelor’s who ate their breakfast on the go.

I looked around the café while waiting for my turn to place orders. Then, when it was my turn, I quickly placed the orders. Two sets of raspberry pancakes and two cappuccino for me and Yunho Oppa. I don’t know he likes it or not, I just say it without thinking too much.

“How much?” I asked after the cashier was done taking my orders.

“30,000 Won miss.” He replied with a gentle smile.

I opened up my purse to find 50,000 notes to pay. But it takes me a while since my purse was truly crowded with receipts and other moneys.  He patiently waits for me to give him the money.

But when I wanted to pay as I’ve found the money, one guy out of nowhere  came to the counter  with an angry face.

“Sorry, but how come you gave me Americano when I want Espresso?” that guy said and took my space. I moved back a little since he took my space.

“Can I see your receipt sir?” the cashier said, politely.

Somehow when I heard his voice again and smell his fragrance, it reminds me of someone. I took a peek of that guy under his shades. I looked at his face. His eyes, his lips and his voice…

I’m so confidently to say that he was...Dongwoo Oppa!

His was busy changing his coffees and I decided to just stay behind and wait for his to clear the misunderstanding. After a few minutes, he left the counter. I pay for it quickly and forget to take my balance. Because in my mind, I was too busy to chase him, before it’s too late.

“Oppa!” I shouted. He was so fast walking out of the café.

He turned around and opened up his shades and looked at me shockingly.

“Oppa! How are you?” I started to ask when he was already in front of me. I hold his arms to greet him; just the same way I did in the back days.

I don’t know why his face was truly shocking while looking at me. Maybe he was shocked to meet me at the café?

He let go of my hands slowly. He put his shades on his pockets and starring at me.

“Sorry miss, did I know you?”