The voice that make somebody happy.

Be My Superman.

 

Kris POV

Lay just fall asleep when they give him that some kind of blue fluids thingy after he hurt himself. I cleaned up the floor when I accidently fell them off when I was about to save Lay. Yeah, I admitted it’s my fault.

After I’ve done, I didn’t do anything. The night was still young, but Yixing already asleep. At least, I’m glad that he’s resting. If I’m here we’ll talking until dawn.

My phone suddenly vibrated. My eyes suddenly sparkling. Who could it be?

I just smile so hard when I saw a name appeared on my screen.

“Hey honey!” I greeted. I hear she chuckled at the end of the line. That’s what makes me smile so hard like an idiot.

“So excited huh?” her y voice greet my ears.

“Of course I am! What’re you doing?”

“Nothing, I’m off today. Is it at night in Korea?”

“Yeah. I miss you Adriana.” I said truly while standing at the window, seeing the night view of Seoul.

“Oh my! Your voice is too y for me to handle!”

“Your voice too, babe. Are you eaten?”

“Just now. With my fellow friends. Hey, did I just misheard that your voice kinda tired? Didn’t you sleep?”

“No I haven’t. Something’s came up. Just don’t worry.”

“How can I can’t be worry? You must be not eaten yet.”

“I’m fine. Just don’t be so worries, okay?”

“Well yeah, babe. Baby, when do you wanna come over?”

“Probably not at this time, Ad. I can’t go to Canada for these few days.”

“Then I shall hate you!”

I laughed, “You hate me? I shall die then,”

“Making lam jokes, Kris?”

“Sorry babe. I need to accompany Yixing for a moment. I’ll come by to see you, maybe next month. I miss my mother too.”

“Yeah, but I still hate you. Didn’t you remember any?”

“What?”

“It’s our anniversary next month. Don’t you wanna celebrate it together?”

I let out heavy sigh, “I remember babe. But still, I can’t promise if I can come to Canada next month. Can’t we postpone it?”

“Did anything happen to Yixing? Did he’s getting worst?”

“Nothing. I just need to settle down something. After that, I’ll come and meet you, okay?”

“You wouldn’t act like this if something about Yixing didn’t happen there. Still wanna hiding secrets with me?”

“Seriously, I can’t lie to you. You would know it more that everyone could.”

“I learned it from your mother, remember?”

“Okay Adriana Shen. I’m going to take a short nap. Till I call you later okay?”

“Promise me, Kris Wu! Go and eat something!”

“Okay. I love you honey.”

“I love you more.”

My miserable feelings totally gone. Is this the true power of love?

She’s Adriana Shen, and I love her.

As much I love Yixing, too.

Goodnight babe, goodnight Yixing.

Goodnight world.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there!

I don’t know why I suddenly get ideas to insert Exo in this story.

By the way, I hope you all were happy with it.

I’m trying to improve my language and my writing skills.

Happy weekends, fellow readers.

And yeah,  'Adriana' who is Kris's girlfriend I dedicated to my best best friend, Adriana.

So your dream to be Kris's girlfriend came true right?

xoxo.