Celebrating the maknae's birthday.

Be My Superman.

 

 

3 Days later.

Your POV

It’s been three days since Sungyeol didn’t come back home. Myungsoo said that he had to go to Epik High’s tour all around Korea and will be back within a week. That’s mean; I still have 2 days more to go to wait for him before he came back.

I waited for Myungsoo and Sungjong in front of the gymnasium. We had planned to hang out at noraebang and eat ice-cream today since Myungsoo get his salary from his part time jobs. Well, today is Sungjong’s birthday. It just the three of us who remained stay here since everybody were away.

There’re bunch of people who walked in front of me. A group of girls from the different class, stop in front of me.

I know one of them. A blonde girl with a silky white skin, Jiyeon.

I took a step backwards when they approached me closer and closer until my body was leaning on the gymnasium’s wall.

I got terrified when one of her friend, Soyeon gives her a small knife. She smirked and glared at me.

GULP.

“So, how are you?” she said.

Well, I just blinked my eyes. I don’t reply anything.

Then, I felt someone slapping me so hard. Yeah. My checks hurt so badly.

“Leave Infinite brothers alone. Get out from their house. Get lost from Sungyeol.” She demanded.

I collected all my strength.  So, she wanted to start a cat fight with me because of Sungyeol?

“What should I do? I can’t leave them. They might die without me, especially Sungyeol.”

I gave her ugliest face to her, provoking her until her mad.

“Don’t you be that rude ! “

I looked at that person who called me . Oh, that’s Hara actually.

“Well, I’m rude. Try me.”

“I warned you, leave Sungyeol. He’s mine. I’m the one who deserved him. He’s my ex.” Jiyeon said to me with a confident face. I chuckled. She’s so funny.

“He’s your ex? So, he’s your past then. I’m his girlfriend, he’s future.”

I learned to be that annoying from Hoya hyung. He teaches me how to handle situation when I was surrounded by a crowded of people who wanted to hurt me.

I was unarmed in that situation. Suddenly the knife she holds just now, she cut my left hand using it. And because of that, my left hand was bleeding like crazy. All I can do is withstand the pain until they go away.

“Yah, Jiyeon! What are you doing?! You hurting her!” one of her friend, Jieun said with a panic mode.

Jiyeon glared at me fiercely. She began to attack me again but a strong hand stops her.

“STOP IT.” He growled. Myungsoo came! Here come the sperman!

OH-UOH. I MEAN SUPERMAN.

Jiyeon began to stood up and face Myungsoo. Sungjong came to me and wounded me with his handkerchief.

“Myungsoo! How could you!” Jiyeon started to whine like a kid. Myungsoo keeping at his poker face. He didn’t even reacted when Jiyeon do that to him.

“ONCE YOU HURT HER AGAIN, I SWEAR I KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS.” He warned, with his husky growled tone voice.

Her gang started to drag her away. They afraid that Myungsoo might beat them to death.

“Gwenchanayo?” he asked while holding at my wounded hand.

I screamed. He holds my hand roughly.

“Mianhe.” He said while holding his neck.

“Noona, let’s go to the clinic!” I turned to Sungjong. His angelic face turned red and he seems panic with this kind of situation.

“Calm down, Jonggie. Noona is fine. It just a small cut.”

“A small cut? Are you an alien or something? You’re bleeding you know!”

He barked at me. And, his face also turned red, as red as his brother, Jonggie.

I giggled. The way they got mad because of little things crack me up. Yeah, Sungjong’s cute face turned manly when he’s angry!

They brought me to the nearest clinic. They dragged me without words. Myungsoo keep mumbling words that I don’t understand.

I wish this time, Sungyeol were here. I really hope that he’s here with me. Giving me courage to stand up again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“What do you say? Who hurt her? Is she’s fine?”

“She’s fine. I’ll take her home after us celebrating Jonggie’s birthday. Just chill.”

“How come I should chill when she’s hurt by that ?!”

“Calm down. You can do nothing remember? Just let me handle everything. I’ll tell you later about her.”

Alright. You have to call me every 2 hours. Remember!”

I quickly hang up when I saw they’re coming to me cheerfully.

 

Sungjong’s POV

After settling down about Anna noona, we began to ride a bus that went straight to Myeongdong area.

We began to walk along the downtown area. The streets were full with students like us. They’re hanging out with their friends until late at night, since tomorrow is a school holiday.

We began to the Baskin Robin. Myungsoo hyung promised me that he’d treated me ice-cream on my birthday.

He was buying the ice-cream while I and Anna noona were waiting for him at the seats. We choose to seat at the corner, near the big mirror that would let us see what’s going on at the outside.

“So, Jonggie-ah. Saengil chukkahaeyo~”

I turned from outside when I heard she said that. She wished me happy birthday with an aegyo tone. Cuteness overload.

“Oh thank you noona~” I replied, with my explosive aegyo to her. She seems happy with that.

“Stay healthy and stay handsome dongsaeng!”

“I will noona. Thank you~”

Then comes Myungsoo hyung holding a tray of ice-cream cake and put it in front of me.

OH MY GOD. STRAWBERRY CAKE. STRAWBERRY ICE-CREAM CAKE.

“You like it?” he said and he took a seat next to noona. I nodded with a bright cheerful smile on my face.

I started to eat half of the cake and they just watched me happily.

“Yah, eat that slowly. No one gonna get it from you.”

I grinned when Myungsoo hyung said that.

“Jonggie-ah, take this.”

 Noona gave me a box of gift. She warped it cutely.

“Can I open it now?” I asked.

“Sure, go ahead.”

I opened it up with a very fast speed. I took it out and it was a sweater. A handmade sweater.

“Noona, you do this?” I said with disbelief.

“Hmmm!” she nodded. Myungsoo hyung looked at her with a blank face.

“I made it for all of you. I decided to give it on everyone’s birthday.”

“But my birthday just passed.” Myungsoo hyung responded.

“So, I decided to give it when the first snow falls! Okay?”

“Thank you noona! I’ll wear it once the first snow falls!”

After 15 minutes chilling at the café, we went strolling at the shopping area. Myungsoo hyung decided to buy me a new wallet since my current wallet had thorn as I have wear it for 4 years.

After 3 hours walking around the street, we decided to go back since it’s already 7 pm.

What a great birthday date I have with them. Even without my hyungs, I am still enjoying my day.

Omma, Appa. I’m now 17. Do you proud with me? I miss you. Have fun in hereafter.