The decision.

Be My Superman.

 

Minho’s POV

I was sitting at the veranda while leaning my body on the walls. I looked the views, interesting. I just got back from my hiatus work and I have a week holidays which is I wanna spent most of my days with my family.  

After the reunion party, father was being happier than usual. I love to see him like that. Now, he tried to do the chemotherapy regularly and tried his back to walk and to talk again. I know, he does this for his own daughter. I’m so happy to see him being alive again, for many years.

Knock! Knock!

I just turned my head to the door. It was mother. She walked in slowly and went to me. she picked a sit, next to me on my bed.

“Why mother?” I asked. There must be something she would tell me.

“When do you want to bring her to this house?” she asked me. I started to face her. I put aside wheat I’m doing and looked at her. Her expression, I can’t tell. I don’t know if she was happy or gloomy.

“She did come right?”

“Your father wants you to bring her here, stay with all of us.”

“Maybe I should buy some time mother. It’s not an easy job to do.”

“It’s been a month she came her visiting your father. He really wants her to stay by her side.”

“I get it, mother. Don’t worry. I’ll try to make her stay here. But give me some time.”

Mother just smiled. He left me after that, giving me some space to figure it out how to make my father’s wish come true. I don’t know if she wants to if I just ask her for the first time. Maybe not. She’s happy living with the boys, especially with her boyfriend.

I grabbed my phone. I dialed Sunggyu’s phone number.

“Hello?” he said, at the end of the line.

“Where’re you?”

“Home.”

“Good, can I come over?”

“For what?”

“It’s about my sister.”

“Well, sure then. I’ll wait for you.”

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I quickly moved out of my room when I got a call from Minho.

I walked to the living room to find Anna and informed her about it.

Just a second, I managed to capture her. She was in the garden with my brothers. All of them were playing football at the lawn and Anna was being the audience with Sungjong. I approached them slowly.

“Hyung! Wanna play with us?!” Woohyun shouted to me.

I waved my hands as a sign I don’t wanna play with them.

So, he just let it be. He continued to play.

“Oppa, do you want orange sponge cake? I made it with Dongwoo Oppa just now.”

She sued me the sponge cake. I just take one slice lightly. “Thanks.”

She continued to watch them play again. I just looked at her side. She’s beautiful and she’s too perfect for Sungyeol.

“Anna-yah.”

“Yes, Oppa?”

“Your brother will come over soon.”

“Really? I should prepare the foods now!”

“Take your time,”

Well, her first impression was quite good. It will be a good start then.

 

Minho’s POV

I just arrived in front of the house. I heard sounds of screaming and cheering. Maybe it’s Sunggyu’s brothers, and my sister. I nervously push the bell button. I was so nervous right now. I’m afraid that this will come to the end like what I’ve done before.

So, I keep telling myself: Do not forcing her so hard.

After few minutes, Sungjong were the one who opened up the door for me.

“Come in, hyung.” he said politely.

The boys were playing football happily. Including, the sick Sungyeol. They greeted me one by one and continued to play. I glanced at Sunggyu who was sitting on the chair with Anna. Perhaps, he was waiting for me.

“Oppa, come in.” I walked slowly and greeted my great best friend over there. She let m sit on the chair, next to her. I don’t know why I’m nervous and sweaty too much.

“So, what is it?” Sunggyu started the conversation. Anna was busy pouring the green tea in every cup. She also busily cuts the sponge cake to be served to me and to others.

“My father.”

Anna stopped immediately what she’s doing right at the moment.

“Why Oppa? What happen to father?” she started panicking I guess.

“Relax, he’s fine!” I said. She was a bit calmed right now. So, better I should precede the plans?

“Why?” Sunggyu turned to ask.

Then, Sungyeol came filling the seat of this table. Great. I should start it immediately.

“Anna-yah,” I looked at her. “Father wants you to stay with him, with us.”

I was clearing my throat. She looked a bit shock but her expression became natural a little bit later.

“So, what do you think?” I asked.

“I’m not ready yet.” She replied. That’s make me disappointed.

“Why not?” suddenly, Sungyeol interrupting our conversation.

I and Anna turned to him almost at the same time.

“What?” Anna said to him. She sounds angry.

“I just said what’s in my mind. That’s all.”

“But, I’m not ready.”

“It’s okay, I’ll give you time to think. But please, don’t take too long.” I said.

“Thank you for understanding me Oppa. Just give me time to think.”

I smiled, bitterly.

 

Your POV

So, Minho Oppa came here to ask me move to Father’s house huh? Well Oppa, I’m not ready to leave this house again. It’s hard to leave these boys especially Sungyeol. I’m happy here.

I’m really happy here.

I really meant it.

“Oppa, give me time to think. I promise, I’ll not take too long.” I said for the third times. Minho Oppa looked disappointed.

“Until when? It’s not too late if you just go there, live with him instead of live with us.”

I gave a death fire glares to Sungyeol. Why did he react like that? To make me angry huh? But for what?

“Are you forcing me now Yeolli-ah?” I asked.

He nodded, without looking at me.

“Are you gonna picked a fight with me right now?” I growled. Serious, I’m ing mad at him right now when he was making that attitudes.

He nodded. Once again, without looking at me.

And I was so annoyed like hell.

I just stood up and leave. There’s no more thing for me to do right here. I don’t wanna start a fight with anybody. Not Sungyeol nor my brother because of these kind of things.

I slammed the door hard, and I was satisfied… a little.

At least for right now.

But then, tears start to fall.

I ended up crying like a kid.

 

No One’s POV

“Why were you acting like that Sungyeol-ah?” Sunggyu spouted his anger to his lil brother. Definitely he was angry with that guy cocky attitude to his lover. It was too annoying for him even though he just saw it.

Sungyeol just raised up his shoulders. He just acted as cocky as he was like just now.

That’s what makes Sunggyu mad. There’s maybe something Sungyeol acting like that. There’re must be something.

“Are you mad at something?” suddenly, Dongwoo joined them. He sat at Anna’s place. Minho just stared at them. He can’t talk anything. He doesn’t know what to do.

“Sungyeol-ah.” Called Dongwoo, with his deep voice.

“Yes hyung?” he responded with his cocky way.

Dongwoo doesn’t annoy like Sunggyu. He just stays there calm and relaxes himself.

But what did Dongwoo do is giving Sungyeol a furious stares. That’s make Sungyeol felt shivers all over his spines.

Then, all the boys gathered together. They were very tired playing the football. So, the decided to stop for today.

Sungyeol opened up his mouth, ready to speak something. The eyes were on him. All of them.

“I’ve make a decision. All of you, including Minho hyung, listen to me.” he let out a heavy sigh.

Then he continued, “I’ve make up my mind. I wanna brake up with her and start to do my treatment.”

Their jaws dropped completely.

 “ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Shouted Myungsoo. His face, his ears were all turned to red. He was standing and his hands were trying to punch Sungyeol. But luckily Hoya managed to stop him immediately. Woohyun was being the wall. There might be a fight again if they didn’t stop him.

“Why would you be mad? At first you’re the one who hate the most when I was in the relationship with her. What now? Why would you being mad like that? For what?!” Sungyeol begin to shout. The whole yard was noisy as hell.

“SHHHHHH! She might her us you fool!” This time, Sungjong’s turned to shout to his two brothers.

“You call us what?!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol shouted to him back at the same time.

“ENOUGH!” Then, the entire house was full with Hoya’s screams.

Sunggyu pulled Sungyeol to his side while Myungsoo was being pulled by Woohyun on the other side. They sat on the chair while giving each other death glares. Everyone doesn’t know why Sungyeol changed like this. He’s like changed himself 360o. He’s not Sungyeol they played with just now.

Minho clearing his throats. It’s time for him to say something, at least a little about his sister’s matters. He can’t be silent all the way like this, starring at these two cats wanted to fight against each other.

“I just wanna ask you Sungyeol, is that your final decision to leave her?” he said, as calm as he can.

Sungyeol starred at him almost 5 minutes without say anything. But at the end, he lowered down his head and say, “Yes hyung. My father once said to me, if you love someone, let that person go. If that person comes back to you, than that person is yours. If she doesn’t come back to you, it never was. I believe my father’s word.”

Tears begin to form in his eyes. Everybody was being silent, all by themselves.

“So hyung, I beg you. Bring her home. I don’t want her to know about me and the most important thing; I don’t want her to be her old self. It’s hard for me to make her now. Please, I beg you.” He continued while sobbing hard. Dongwoo who was besides him caressing his brother’s back softly. Myungsoo, Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun and Sunggyu just lowered down their head. No more fighting, no more quarrelling by them. Now, they just being silent and listen to each other’s thought.

“I’ll support everything you do. Every single thing. I’ll stay at your back no matter what.” Said Hoya, smiling.

“You have to make sure, if you let her go, you have to get her back.” Myungsoo responded.

“Hyung, I’ll be your leg if you fall. I’ll be your hands and help you stand up again. I promised.” Said Sungjong.

“Just say what you need. Just call me if you need someone or need something. I’ll be there, just in a few minutes. Just like a superhero, like Superman.” Said Dongwoo.

“I’ll accompany you to your treatment. I’ll laugh with you, I’ll cry with you. All day, all night.” Said Woohyun.

“I’ll make sure; you’ll get back what you give. Everything, your happiness, your youth, your girl and your smile.” Said Sunggyu.

“And lastly, I’ll make sure you’ll not be death at this young age. You will be my brother-in-law. I promise.” Said Minho.

So, everyone is not alone. Even though you feel that you’re alone, you have to believe there must be someone who would be by your side. It’s just you see that person or not.