The accidents.

Be My Superman.

 

It’s 4 in the morning and you’re sitting at the dining table while working on your big project of the day. Everyone were still sleeping, everywhere. Myungsoo and Sungyeol, as always were sleeping at the living room. Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun were sleeping at their own room.

The aroma of the cookies makes you craving crazily. It’s been a while since you didn’t bake your mum favorite cookies. After you’ve done baking those cookies, you put them into a nice jar and put it on the table.

Then, you moved to the stove and start cooking the meals. You’re planning to cook one of the favorite dishes that once you’re mum have made for you and Kijung, the herbals with cinnamon stew. It’s been a long time since you didn’t taste those dishes anymore. Now, you’ll try again, cooked the same meal with the original flavor.

Once you’ve done, you quickly change your clothes. You’re planning to visit your mum and brother’s grave at Kwangju. You moved as fast as possible before everyone would be awake. You left a note there to Sungyeol informed him where you going would.

----------

Dongwoo woke up first among the others. He smells something delicious at the kitchen. He woke up Hoya and they went to the kitchen together after had done brushing their tooth. They saw somebody had prepared the breakfast for them. He quickly woke up everyone and called them for breakfast.

In just a moment, they had already sat down and started eating. Everyone were ate those meals silently, with a sense of gratitude. After that, Woohyun and Hoya were in charged for finishing those dishes. Sungjong and Dongwoo will do the chores while the twins will do the laundries.

“Hyung, have you seen Anna?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun as he didn’t see Anna everywhere.

“No. Maybe she’s still sleeping.”

“She’s not in her room.”

“Maybe she’s going out for a while.”

“Should I call her?”

“That’s what you must do, you idiot!”

Sungyeol quickly grabbed his phone and dialed your number. He was so worried at this moment.

Tut… Tut…Tut…Tut

“Hello?”

“Babe, where are you?” He asked anxiously.

“Didn’t you get my note?” You asked him again.

“No, that’s why I called you.”

“I’m going to my mum’s grave. I’ll be back soon.”

“Why won’t you wake me up?”

You’re so tired. I’m okay. I just go to Kwangju”

“Alright, tell me when you arrive there.”

“Okay babe.”

----------

Myungsoo’s POV

I don’t know why I felt puffed since I took my breakfast just now. I don’t know what’s that type of meals but that’s seems delicious to me and I ate them all. Now, I felt so dizzy and suffocating.

With the energy left, I walked out of the room and find Dongwoo hyung. I want to ask him his headache pills. Why on earth I’ve to be like this?

I sneezed so hard until Sungjong were surprised. He saw my pale face and quickly me. He grab my elbows and lead me sat down on the couch.

“Woohyung!” He shouted, looking for Woohyun who were busily at the kitchen.

Dongwoo hyung who heard the maknae’s voice came to us.

“What’s going on?” he asked. I’m just ignored them. I can’t focus on everything right now. I just felt this world was spinning so hard.

“Are you having fever?” he asked again but I didn’t answer that question again.

“What’s going on?” I heard Woohyun hyung asking me the same question as Dongwoo Hyung.

“Did you eat something’s wrong?” Hoya hyung who were from the room went to the living room and joined us.

I just shook my head and sneezed hard.

“You’re eating something’s wrong. Definitely.” Sungyeol hyung said, confidently.

“I’m fine.” I’m still with my ego. I stood up just like a drunk man. I flick away Sungjong’s hand that was offered for help. But just a few steps away, I fell down

And my world seems to dark after that.