What goes around, comes around.

Be My Superman.

 

Hi there. I’ve changed a little bit on chapter 16 for a better storyline. I just got better plots while discussing with my friend. Please do read that chapter or you wouldn’t understand later on. Peace ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Hospital.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

I felt so terrible. My head were so heavy. What I saw, everything seems spinning around. What the hell is this thing? I felt nauseous, but I hold up.

I put my head on the bed besides Myungsoo. I really want to rest for a while. Just 30 minutes.

As I put my head on the bed, I felt like some concentrated fluids running through my face. I looked up and put my hands on it. There’s thick red blood, covered up all my fingers. I ran to the bathroom with the leftover energy.

I washed my entire face, my fingers and my clothes. I need to get rid of all this nasty things before everyone realized it.

The dizziness made my entire body went pain. My head burst, pain as hell. I slowly walked out of the bathroom.

I heard the door was opened by someone. I turned to the left and I blurry saw a nurse standing there, maybe want to check my brother’s condition.

But, I’m not that strong. I fall, with a bang.

 

 

“OMO!” The nurse shouted after she saw Sungyeol fainted near the bed. His shirt was wet with bloods. She quickly called the head nurse who was sitting at the counter.

“Sunbaenim! Hurry up!”

In a speed of light, the head nurse quickly ran to the room. She ordered the nurse to call Dr. Lee for help.

5 minutes later, Doctor Lee came in with anxious expression.

“Help me move him to the next bed, please.NOW.” He ordered. The two nurses quickly helped the doctor. He checked the boy, in detailed.

“Give him the IV and let him rest. Don’t forget to give him antibiotics, every 2 hours. I’ll run a test on him later.” He quickly moved to the door.

“Should I call his family, sir?” The head nurse asked.

“I’ll call him. Don’t worry.”

 

YOUR POV

I just arrived in front of the building. I ran to the main reception counter and asked for Myungsoo’s room number.

It was so long to wait for the lifts. So, I just decided to climb up the stairs to the fifth floor.

I’m searched for the room ‘306’. At last, after wandering around, I saw that room.

When I opened the door, I saw two men lying on side by side. I saw pale Sungyeol were lying weakly besides Myungsoo.  Without I knowing, a stream begin to form. I started to tear.

It’s all my faults. Really. Truly. Definitely my fault.

I walked to Sungyeol and reached his hands. His hands, as cool as ice. I was confused. Sunggyu Oppa told me before that Myungsoo were sick. But why did Sungyeol was sick too? I looked at Myungsoo. Holding his pale face makes me felt guiltier.

I quickly turned my head as I heard the door was opened by someone. A young wise man wearing a coat standing in front of me. So, I thought maybe he’s the doctor in charge.

“Oh, you’re their family? I’m their doctor in charge, Lee Min Ho.” He introduced himself to me. I bowed with the tears on my face.

“I’m not. I’m just their friends.” I denied.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you’re their family members.” He said.

I just smiled, weakly.

“Stop crying. He’ll be okay. They both twins, aren’t they? It’s a usual thing happen to them. When you’ve twins, when one of you falls sick, you’ll fall sick too. When one of you dies, you’ll follow too.”

I blinked my eyes so many times to him. Is that true?

“But don’t worry. Everything gonna be fine. They all good. Sungyeol was just lack of sleeps and Myungsoo were having a bad allergenic. They’ll be fine, maybe in these three days.”

I let out a sigh of relief.

“I’ve called Sunggyu. He’ll come to see Sungyeol’s conditions. You better have a seat and stop crying.”

He gave the chair to me. Without words, I sat and wiped of my tears. I’ve so many regrets in my life now. Everything, since I was born. I’m the reason why I lost my mother, my brother. I’m the reason why my father abandoned me. I don’t want that happen again. I don’t want to lose neither Sungyeol nor Myungsoo. I don’t want their brothers abandoned me, again. They were like my family.

I looked at Myungsoo again. I hold his hands, apologizing repeatedly. I know I was wrong. I make him suffered like this. Myungsoo will hate me. Probably more than before. We’re just gonna be okay but because of me, I dare to say that it won’t happened. I’ll be his worst enemy. Maybe.

“What’s wrong with him?” I heard an anxious question behind my back. When I looked back, there was Sunggyu and Woohyun Oppa. Doctor Lee arrived a few seconds later than them.

I stood up and shook my head. I don’t think I should answer that question.

“Relaxed, Gyu. He’s fine. Just lack of sleeps and so much stressed.” Doctor Lee was calming down Sunggyu Oppa. I stood besides Woohyun Oppa who was giving me a little courage through his warm smile.

I peek at outside. Afraid that Hoya Oppa may came here and cause any troubles. Woohyun Oppa came to me.

“Don’t worry. He’s not here. Maybe he’s with Dino-woo”

I just nodded. I walked to Sunggyu Oppa and Doctor Lee. They’re having a serious conversation right now.

“Can I stay here Oppa?” I asked, wanting for permission to accompany both of the twins.

“No. I’ll stay here. You’ll go home with Woohyun.” He ordered me. I wanted to protested but looking at his gazed kinda made me gone crazy.

“Gyu hyung, why can’t you just let her stay? It would be better if she stay besides Sungyeol.” Woohyun Oppa was backing me up. I threw a smile to him as a ‘thank you’.

“No. When I say no, I really, truly, definitely means NO. You guys just go home. I’ll stay.”

“But Oppa….”

“NO! You go home now or I’ll make you won’t meet my brothers again.”

He warned. His tone kinda hurt me a lot.

“Arasso, we’ll go. Call me if anything happen.”

I’ve no choice. I’ve to go. I followed Woohyun Oppa with heartless feelings. I can’t leave Sungyeol alone but I’ve to.

I greeted Sunggyu Oppa and Doctor Lee for the last time before I leave the room.

 

 

Han River’s Park

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I walked faster as usual when Hoya wouldn’t stop until now. I know he was mad, really mad with that girl. I’m not that mad as he is. Just like what Sunggyu hyung said, if we’re a little bit alert, Myungsoo wouldn’t be like this.

Hoya was stopped walking. Now he sat on the stone bench with his head down.

“Yah, Hobaby” I said to him while his back gently.

I heard him sobbing. I just let him to release it all out. To me, when you’re hurt enough, let it all out and you’ll not suffer anymore.

As he done crying, he rose up his head and looked at me. I saw his face, how pathetic he is.

“Hyung, do you know what I’m fear the most?” he asked me with some tears streaming down to his cheeks.

“What?”

“To lose all of you.”He replied with a deep sad tone. I could feel what’s inside his mind.

I know. Even a strong charismatic Hoya, the dancing machine has the soft side that some people would watch it. Just like me now. I know he was not really that mad to Sungyeol’s girl just now. He just afraid to lose Myungsoo, his precious brother. If I’m in his position, I would do the same.

“I know, I know.” I said repeatedly while keep his back.

He just went deep inside his own world. Looking at the Han River’s view at 10 at night, kinda beautiful to me but not to Hoya. I’m just let out a heavy sighed next to him.

“But Hoya-ah, literally you shouldn’t do that to her.” I said to begin the silent conversation to him. Well, since he was very close to me I think he would accept my advice. As I am his hyung also right?

He raised his head higher, giving me a death glare.

“Yeah, personally I think it’s not her faults. We’re not perfect. Everybody make mistakes. So, I would rather say that she’s not the one who we can put all the blames on her shoulders.”

“But her mistakes make me freak out so much! You know hyung, we’ve lost our parents. I just have you, Gyu hyung and others. I can’t face any farewell. But if I do, I’m the one who make move first, not others.”

“Hoya-ah, in this world there’s always a different destiny for all of us. I’ve my own too and you’ve yours. We might not perfect but our weakness complementary each others. If doesn’t, how come Blo hyung could tell us that we’re one of the best dancers?”

“No, I’m just tired of all of this. I don’t even like her when we first met. When Sungyeol let her stayed with us with Gyu hyung approval, I don’t even like her more. But I respected Sungyeol because she’s his muse, his soul mate. But thinking of what have she do, kinda makes me annoyed.”

“I know you’re to freak out when you saw Myungsoo like that don’t cha? You’re worry too much. Just stay cool because everything gonna be fine.”

“Everything was okay until she came, hyung.”

“Hoya-ah, we have burdened Gyu so much. When you’re fighting with Anna, you dragged him too, in this kind of drama. She was not that bad, I think. You just have to open your eyes and give her a little of your heart. I’m really sure you’ll get back what you give. You love Sungyeol aren’t you? You love Myungsoo also right?”

“I will but I can’t promise.”

I stood up as I think we’re done having a heart to heart talk. He looked at me weirdly.

“I’m going to the practice room. Maybe Mithra hyung we’re waiting for us.” I said when I looked at his gazed.

“I’m going too. I’ve promise to Blo hyung for having rap class today.”

I hugged his shoulders and walked along with him to the parking lot.

“Alright, but have to promise me one thing, we’ll go to the hospital by tomorrow.”

He nodded. I smile, happily.