The Begining

Be My Superman.

 

That morning was the first day of school your. Since you unfamiliar with the area around the city of Seoul, you hold the map that you purchase in convenience stores earlier. You walked towards the bus station one which was near there.

When you see only numbered A404 bus stop there, you continue to ascend to go to Yueido, your new school.

Chaotically you find a seat. Fortunately, the bus did not too crowded. You see there is an empty spot next to a boy.

Without much thought, you were sitting next to him.

You take the opportunity to see the atmosphere of the metropolis morning. Since you have not lived here since a long time, you little awkward with the atmosphere of your own homeland.

The sun is emitting radiation. The sky in the morning is bright and the clouds began to appear.

Many city residents have begun to busy. Many of them walk to work. Some people walk to bus stops, some heading to the subway and others.

You noticed the man sitting beside you is just watching you since earlier. You are uncomfortable with such a view.

Without much question, you directly ask “Did I do something?”

He nodded. His face makes you feel so annoying.

“What did I do?” you asked again.

“Your shoes, on my shoes.” He said strictly.

You quickly removed your shoes. You didn’t realize when you stepped on his shoes.

You bow and apologize to him but he just ignored you. Feel manipulated, you pouts with anger. Arrogant man!

5 minutes later, the bus stopped and the arrogant boy suddenly gets up. Since he wore the same uniform like you, you decide to follow him since you don’t know well about this area.

After walking along the road shoulder and across a park, you arrive at Woolim High. The school stands proudly and looks beautiful. Its buildings seemed new.

You walked towards the gate. Arrogant man earlier been missing since you arrived in front of the school gates. Without delay, you direct them to a teacher's room to meet with the principal. When you walk towards the main building, you saw a luxury car which you know who the owners. The car stopped in front of the main building. A female student gets out of car with full arrogance. She glances towards you. You just leave it alone and went straight into the building.

You met with your class teachers who are ready waiting for you from earlier. As soon as you deal with matters the school, her shows you the classroom. You follow her from behind. Mrs. Lim invited you to enter the class 3-C.

“Shut up! Kids, calm down!” shouted Mrs. Lim. Everybody in the class immediately going to their own seats.

You’re standing in front of them besides your class teacher. Everyone eyes are on you. You awkwardly put down your face.

“Listen here everyone.  This is your new classmate. Be good to her since she’s a transferred student. And shall we here her intro?”

Everybody scream like crazy. You’re so nervous like hell.

“Hi everyone. I’m Lee Anna. I’m new here and I don’t familiar with this country yet since I’ve just get back from Malaysia last December. I hope we can be good friends.” You bowed 90 degrees and greet them properly.

“You may sit at the empty space there.” Your teacher pointed the place for you.

You silently walk to your seats.

Your classmates continued watching you. That’s make you feel uncomfortable.

“Yah! Don’t look at her like that! Everyone, open your book now!” said Mrs. Lim.

And you start learning with peace and joy.

-----------------------------------------