Together, as forever.

Be My Superman.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I just got a call from Woohyun an hour ago. He was crying. I was totally panic when I first hear his raspy voice when he talked to me. I’ve been listening to him crying in just 30 minutes. He didn’t say a word and I just listened to it and patiently waiting for him to speak up.

Then, he told me everything that had happened in the house today. I was stunned for a moment when I listening to him. Seriously, if you asked me, I never expected that Myungsoo would wanna punch Sungyeol and had a big fight. I really did expect that Myungsoo’s patience limit was over.

I’m going back to Korea in just two days.  I wanna have a serious talk with Sungyeol and the others. This problem must be solved this time. This thing cannot be delayed further anymore.

I’m in Malaysia right now. So, the possibility for me to go back to Korea right now was totally impossible. It’s already 10 pm in here. I was in charged to drive the airbus of Korea Air. If I go, who wants to fill in my seats? If I can, I wanna fly back to my home right now. I wonder why what’s going on right now. I’m so eager to know.

I walked to the hotel’s veranda and looked at the city lights. This country have beautiful city. Kuala Lumpur was so much like Seoul. I loved it and I used to it even I just arrived here this morning. I feel like I was at home, breathing the same air city of my homeland. They had a building that looked alike Namsan Tower and that was totally make me really impress with this country. The people, the foods, the scenery and the surroundings. I really fell in love with this country.

Suddenly I heard my door was being knocked. At first, I don’t wanna opened it but somebody out there knocked it without stopped and that’s what makes me annoyed. With an annoying feeling, I opened up the door. Hwayoung was standing in front of me, wearing a simple sleeveless dress with skinny jeans. Her hair was perfectly tied up. She looked totally gorgeous in my eyes.

 “Captain, wanna join us partying at the city?” she said cheerfully.

She was totally excited to ask me go out. Probably she wants have date with me. But, I’m not in my mood. If I say no, she would sulk with me for the entire week.

“Who else go?” I asked, lazily.

“Franz and Jiwon follow us too. Come! Don’t you just waste your time in the room? We should go out….dating!”

Her eyes were totally hoping me to go. I was devastated. With mingle feelings, I nodded and asked her to give me time to change my clothes.

Since Malaysia was hot and chilly, I just put on my t-shirt and jeans. Then, I sprayed perfume on the entire body. I grabbed my phone and my money. Then, I went out and joined Hwayoung and another two my cabin crew who was waiting for me at the lobby. I bowed to Franz, who was a half-Korean pilot who was working along with me in this trip. Jiwon sitting besides Hwayoung and I choose to sit in front of her, next to Franz.

“So, everybody’s here? Let’s decided where we should go.” Jiwon took out her iPad from her handbag. She surfed up the Kuala Lumpur city maps, searching for a great spots for us to go this night. Franz and Hwayoung joined them but I just focused on my phone, waiting for Woohyun to call me again. Hwayoung and Jiwon were totally excited to go to many places. Franz and I just waited for those two girls decision and we just surfing the internet in our phones.

“So, let’s go to KLCC. There’s a big shopping complex there.” Jiwon suggested.

“Or we can go to Petaling Street? I heard that place sold many good things.” Hwayoung added.

Franz looked at those two exited girls. I just smiled and checked my phone.

“Wait! Are you two are suggesting to go to shopping? Hello ladies, the two of us are boys. I wanna go to some exciting places!”

Franz then gave his phone to the girls. He showed them what he found out from the internet just now.

With a shocking face, Jiwon looked at him and say “Bungee jumping? No! I won’t join you!”

Franz grabbed my attention. I looked at him and he showed me the same thing. I smiled. That’s what men should do when they’re in holidays or a trip like this. I glared at Hwayoung. She was not satisfied with the plans.

“Hwayoung-ah, we would accompany you two shopping tonight and you guys have to accompany us to do this next morning. Okay?” I said.

“Franz?” then, I asked.

“Deal.” He replied.

We headed up to the city. Gladly our hotel didn’t too far from the city centre. So, we just decided to walk and go to the places that we had decided.

When we walked past the Bukit Bintang Street, there are so many teenagers hanging out. There’s so many street foods and some of the street buskers doing some shows with their band and some of them were doing some street shows like street dance.

I feel like I was in Hongdae. If I were there right now, I would had joined Hoya and Dongwoo doing some the street dance and we all would get some extra money that night. Remember, I was in Blo hyung’s dance team before? Those two dance machine would be happy if they saw this teenagers doing the cool street dancing.

Hwayoung grabbed my arm and we all walked along the Bukit Bintang Street, on our way to go to the exclusive shopping complex in this city which is KLCC. We didn’t talk much. We just enjoyed the views and took some photos in Franz’s Canon. It’s worth to be here, in this peaceful country. There’s no big gap between here and Seoul. I just feel like I was at home.

When we arrived at the complex, I decided to walk behind the girls with Franz. We didn’t have intention to buy anything. I just walked pass by those products that they displayed. I walked in with Franz in some male boutiques while those girls just enjoyed themselves and we had planned to meet at the main entrance in two hours. So, I have some free time for myself and with my friend, Franz. But since we’re here, shall we buy something to bring it back to Korea?

I walked into Converse store when Franz pulled me in to follow him. He was attracted to one black limited edition design shoe and decided to buy one. He asked me about it and I say okay. He was the one who wants to buy it. And what can I say more?

Then, when I was waiting for him, I glared at one shoe. It was quite similar to Dongwoo’s. then I remembered, he wore the same dance shoe I gave him more than 3 years until now. it must be torn out. He never wanted to buy new one because he said that it was still okay. But if you looked at that shoes, you’ll know it can’t live longer anymore.

I grabbed the simple design blue color sneakers and asked the salesgirl to give me one pair. Franz went to me after he had done his things.

“You wanna buy to?” he asked. I took a sit on the couch, near the shoe shelf. I nodded. It wasn’t for me, but it was for Dongwoo.

“Yup. For my brother. He had worn the same shoe for almost three years. Don’t you imagine how the shoes look alike right now?”

“I couldn’t bear to imagine that.” He chuckled. I just grinned.

“I’m gonna get some things for my brothers. Wanna help me?”

“For all of your brothers?”

“Well yeah. I decided to buy them something. At least, one thing.”

I pay two boxes of shoes for Hoya and Dongwoo. Those two were soul mate, so they didn’t mind if I buy same thing for them. Franz asked me to join him walked into Everlast boutique. He wanted to find something for his friend and I went to searching for mine. I grabbed some jackets and shoes for them.

I hope everything that happened at the house would be okay while I was here.

 

Your POV

The dinner was over. It was so beautiful and thrilled dinner I ever had. Everybody pleased my cooking skills. They said I have talent and I’m glad that they like it.

Father began to talk to us, to me. Even if he talked slowly but I can understand his words. Tears filled up my eyes when I hear his voice, calling me ‘my daughter.’

That’s the happiest moment I ever felt.

It just Taemin and I were in the Play room. Taemin with his Gundam thingy while I’m with myself, starring at the colorful walls. Mother was so brilliant when she decorated this room. This room were for us, for her children to play and hang out. I hang out with my siblings the most in here instead of playing at the pool.

Taemin began to leave his Gundam toys. He began to the corner of the room which is a place for us to play some instrument. He grabbed a guitar and played some song. I don’t bothered by him because he played it smoothly. I’m just enjoying his song.

Then, somebody knocked the door. One of our maids entered the room with a tray full with our supper. She served it in front of us. I helped her. Taemin just with himself, playing that guitar over and over again.

“Noona, want me to play some song?” Taemin offered.

I turned to him, “If you want to, can you play one song?”

“What song?”

“Plain white T’s, Hey There Delilah.”

“You really love that song?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay then.” He began to pluck the strings and started to sing the song. Then, the memories when I was still at the house taps me. I still remembered, in bright summer, Myungsoo grabbed his guitar and started to sing it for us. Woohyun Oppa would hit the pail, making it as a drum and Dongwoo Oppa started to dance in the rhythm with Hoya Oppa together.

Taemin keep playing until Minho Oppa came in. he took a sit next to me and listened to the maknae.

When Taemin finished with the song, I began to clap hard and Minho Oppa followed it. Taemin blushed and nodded his head, thankful that we enjoying the free show. He put aside his guitar and joined us sitting on the couch. I the TV and the most famous variety show right now appeared on the TV’s screen.

Minho Oppa looked at me again. I felt uncomfortable and say, “Why Oppa? Did you see somebody else today?”

“Yes.” He replied, shortly.  I just ignored it. It would better if I just remain silent.

“Hyung, why don’t we go out today? I feel bored you know!” the maknae protested.

Yeah, since I went out, it’s been a long day for me at home. It’s 9pm right now and I also feel the same. If I sit still like this, I’ll keep remembering the same problem. I wanna go out. I wanna keep myself busy. I don’t want to think about this again.

“Go where? I’m so lazy to go out. Just spend the night properly at home okay, kid?” he replied, lazily.

“Noona, should we asked Yunho hyung to go out?” the maknae then looked at me.

“He’s already go out. You’re late.” Minho Oppa said. I just raised my shoulder to Taemin.

“I’m going out. It would be better if I swimming at the pool right now.”

Taemin make his way out of the play room. Now, it’s just me and Minho Oppa. He was still with his variety show. I don’t have a choice, so I just watched it and tried to laugh when the person in the show put on a gag.

“Oppa—“ I called.

Minho Oppa didn’t look but he just gave me a short replied.

“Have you met Sungyeol nowadays?”  I asked in curiosity.

“Why?”

“Nothing. He just popped into my mind just now.”

“Still not get rid of it?”

“I’m still trying.”

“Keep on going. You’re almost there.”

“Should I find someone else?”

Before he wanted to answer me, his phone were ringing non-stop. So I gave him chance to take his time.

“Hello?” I heard his answering the call.

Just few seconds after that…….

“WHAT?!” he screamed.

He rushed to his room and put his jacket on. He ran to his car and drove it fast.

Maybe something urgent happened at the hospital.

 

Minho’s POV

My heart stops beating when I got a call from Sungyeol’s brother, Sungjong. He was crying and I can’t understand what he trying to say.

I got news that Sungyeol tried to suicide with killing himself with a knife. I have no choice. I have to go to the house before it’s too late.

 

No One’s POV

He can’t believed what he saw right now. Sungyeol was trying to suicide himself. He doesn’t know when that kid grabbed the knife. Hoya was standing there, trying to calm that kid down. Myungsoo was at the back, crying on the ground.

Totally, Sungyeol was out of his mind right now.

Dongwoo was the oldest in that situation right now. He couldn’t expect that this thing would be happened. Is that when he met her before this morning was a clue of what does gonna happen right now? He couldn’t think straight.

Sungyeol’s hand was covered with bloods. He was trying to kill himself but in this case, he was wrong. He’s now torturing himself and people around him. What a weird thing is, he doesn’t feel hurt, even once.

“Put the knife down, will you?” Dongwoo said, trying to persuade him to put the knife down with a smile.

“I’ll do everything you want me to do. Just put the knife down and clean up the wounds, okay?” Woohyun came from behind with first-aid kits. Sungjong was already called Minho but he didn’t appear. It’s have been 10 minutes.

“Just let me die and everything would turn to normal again. I’m just a burdened to you guys.” Sungyeol speak up after a while trying to keep himself quite.

Myungsoo couldn’t hold his anger no more. He went in front and faces Sungyeol.

“You might afraid them to kill yourself but you don’t have courage to do that, right?” he pouted.

Sungyeol couldn’t believe what did Myungsoo said earlier. He just totally speechless.

Woohyun also couldn’t believe it. Hoya grabbed the opportunity when the knife in Sungyeol’s hand was defenseless.

But he wrong. Sungyeol was quite alert with the situation and now, it’s out of control.

He swung the knife anywhere and his body was out of control. Dongwoo managed to grab Sungyeol’s body and the knife was gone out of sight.

Woohyun and Hoya, both of them tried to stand again. Sungyeol now was in Dongwoo’s embrace.

But wait, Myungsoo?

Sungjong who was just came in with Minho screamed as loud as he can when he saw his hyung lying on the floor, groaned in pain while holding his stomach. Minho was alert with it when he saw a knife was stabbed in Myungsoo’s stomach. He let it go at once and Myungsoo was screaming loudly.

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol were surprised with the situation. Hoya couldn’t hold his anger grabbed Sungyeol and started to punch him. Dongwoo being oldest stopped Hoya for what he’s doing. Sungyeol now regained as a human, started to scream and crying. He didn’t care about his bloody hand. All his attention was to Myungsoo, who was he already stabbed.

Minho gave orders to them. They helping him bring Myungsoo to his room and get a treatment quickly. Gladly, Minho was already come with his doctor’s bag. Sungyeol followed everyone who was panic climbing up the stairs.

Minho began to clean up the wounds and started to snitch it, prevent it to be opened. Woohyun and Sungjong helped him. Sungjong was giving a responsibility to calm Myungsoo down. He wiped off the sweats on Myungsoo’s forehead.

After two hours, Myungsoo was survived. It was hurt so badly until he was asleep soundly. Minho approached Sungyeol who was crying on the couch and held up that boy’s hand. He began to clean the wounds. Everyone just stared at him, silently.

“This is not what are you supposed to do.” he said calmly. “If you wanna die, just die silently. Don’t tell anybody.” He continued.

Sungyeol didn’t respond. He just stared at the doctor.

Hoya was being Hoya. The hot tempered man was standing watching Sungyeol coldly from a far. He couldn’t pounce or punch him because Dongwoo guarded him well. He was totally angry with Sungyeol for what he’s done today. He really disappointed.

“If anybody knew this and tell the police, you would end up in the jail. Is that what you want?” Woohyun said, in despair.

Sungyeol answered the question with his tears.

“I’ll go and look for Myungsoo.” Hoya moved. He was frustrated in the living room so he decided to go to the room and look after the sick Myungsoo.

Minho, as a hyung and as a doctor to Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo and Woohyun, “You guys don’t mad at him. I knew at first he might end up like this. So, starting tomorrow I’ll bring him to my friend who was psychiatry. He should be helped. It’s an order Sungyeol. You have to go.” He looked at Sungyeol at the end.

Hoya listened to everything Minho said form inside. He’s now no longer mad. He’s cooling down himself right now. He’s afraid, that’s why he showing off his alters ego side right now.

“Hyung! Myungsoo hyung woke up!” shouted the maknae. All of them, except Sungyeol ran into the room.

“Hey, are you alright?”

“Does it hurt a lot?”

“You want me to grab you anything?”

“You wanna go to the toilet?”

The questions that keep hitting him make Myungsoo’s head dizzy. He held up his hands and making a signal to stop them. They understand and they stop talking.

Minho checked him. After that, Myungsoo asked his brother, “Where’s Sungyeol hyung?”

“He’s outside.” Hoya said, coldly.

“Hyung, can you call him for me?” he begged at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo had no choice. He walked in and dragged Sungyeol with him.

Sungyeol was totally awkward. He took a sit in front of Myungsoo.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked him, weakly. That’s what make Sungyeol burst into tears.  

“I’m glad that you didn’t killed yourself.” He continued.

“I’m sorry.” Sungyeol keep repeating those words over and over again.

“No need to be sorry for. I’m just happy to see you again. I thought I’m gonna leaved you alone.”

“I’m sorry.”

“If you wanna die, ask me. Then I’ll die with you. You would feel lonely if you die alone.”

Woohyun couldn’t stand that drama. He was crying in despair with Dongwoo. Hoya and Sungjong didn’t expect Myungsoo would say something like that.  So do Minho.

“When I was being stabbed, I felt extremely hurt. Maybe you felt the same way, didn’t you? I already know what did you feel inside and let’s face it together, okay?”  Myungsoo smile and hugged Sungyeol. Everyone joined them. Even Minho took a place.

Even the worst thing happened …happiest moments exist.