The Drama.

Be My Superman.

 

You wore a pair of jeans and t-shirt that Sungjong lends to you. You walked outside the room where everyone was waiting for you.

“Wow, you look stunning...” Hoya praised your goddess. Everyone seems agree with him.

“Thank you for taking care of me. I really appreciate that.” You said and bowing to them.  

Woohyun rise up and tapped your shoulder softly “It’s okay. We all don’t have a sister anywhere. We’re glad you’re here.”

You just smile and nodded. You felt so warm in this family. You wonder if you can be here forever…

“Come. Let’s go.”

You followed Sungyeol to the door and for the last time, you greet Sungyeol’s family.

“Can you ride this? Well, I don’t have a car anyway.” He asked, waiting for you to respond.

You just nodded. It’s a bike anyway, not a camel.

“Could you please speak something to me? You’re nodding. Use your mouth instead your head.”

He gave you a helmet. You quickly wore it on your head. He’s already sit on the bike. Awkwardly, you hold his shoulder; make a support for you to ride the bike. This is the second time you riding the bikes. Feels secure and stable, Sungyeol started the engine.

15 minutes later, you’re arrived infront of the mansion. It’s looked desolate. After collecting enough courage, you press the bell. After a while, an old lady came and greets you.

“Ahjumma,” you greet the old lady nicely. Sungyeol quietly standing behind you.

“Young lady,” She replied. She opened the gate for you.

“Thank you, ahjumma.”

“Where have you been? Ma’am was so angry this morning. She says if she saw you, she would’ve killed you. I’m so worry about you.” She said with anxious.

“Shhhh, slow down your voice.” You said. Afraid that Sungyeol would hear the conversation.

But, Sungyeol heard everything.

“Where’s aunt?” you asked the old lady.

“She’s inside. She falls asleep after lunch just now. Go to your room now.”

You nodded after hearing the old lady command.

You turn around to Sungyeol. He still standing behind you.

“Thank you again, Sungyeol-shi. I’ve to go. See you again at school tomorrow.” You smiled and get ready to leaves him.

Without any warning, you feel you slapped one cheek. You turn around. You see your aunt already there in front of you with a very face devastating.

"Where did you go last night?" aunt shouted. You feel embarrassed when your aunt embarrassed you in front of Sungyeol.

Minji who was standing beside her mother just smirked at you. 

“AHJUMMA!” You heard Sungyeol shouted. You felt really dizzy. Your feet are not able to support your body again. You fall due to dizziness and effects of drugs that you drink at Sungyeol’s home earlier.

“YAH!” You heard he screamed again but you just ignored it. You’re not able to fight your aunt anymore. You let her be. If she wants to hit you until you’re dead, you don’t care anymore.

“Who are you to interfere in this problem?! You’re not her family!” Your aunt rudely spoke to Sungyeol like that.

“Maybe I’m not her family but I’m her boyfriend. How dare your dirty hands slap on my girl?!”

“You’re her boyfriend? Oh please! Are you kidding me?” Minji mocked you and Sungyeol.

“This is your girlfriend? Seriously? Are you serious to take this as your girlfriend?”

You just hear what your aunt humiliating you. For you, how much you tried, how much you begged, everything just the same. No one would want to take care of you, even your biological father.

“I will not be rough to you. Aunt is not my opponent. But one day I will make sure you would regret for what happened now. I will take her away. And do not expect you both will meet her again.”

“Let’s go!”

Sungyeol provide assistance to you to stand. You climbed back on his bike with the help Sungyeol. You see your aunt silent watching you.

You know she was afraid to fight with Sungyeol. That is why she only letting you go.

But you know your aunt will not let you go as long as you have not reached the age of 21. She will chase you as long as the property is not yet owned by her.

You hugged waist Sungyeol hard. That’s the way you relieving pain. You will grasp something until the pain was gone. Sungyeol who realized it quickly speed up. He knows you’re not able to hold on your cold anymore. And even you didn’t realized, you fall asleep on the journey.

Sungyeol turned off the engine. They just arrived in front of the house but he still didn’t moved. Afraid that you might fall off the ground. He thinks for the solution to bring you inside. Luckily, he saw Myungsoo who was helping Hoya hanging the clothes.

“Myungsoo-ya!” he shouted. Myungsoo turned around as soon as he heard his name mentioned by Sungyeol.

“Wae?” He said, heartlessly.

“Hoya hyung! Help me!” he said while pointing to you who are sleeping.

Hoya quickly runs to you and Sungyeol. Myungsoo just stand coldly besides Hoya.

“Is it supposed to be that you have to bring her back?” He asked weirdly.

“It’s a long story. Quick, bring her in. She’s burning up.”

Hoya quickly carried you with bridal style into the room. Sungyeol parked his bike and went inside the room.

Sungjong who was working on his homework was so shocked looking at you.

“What’s going on?” He asked. But no one’s replied his questions. Everyone was busy at you. He saw Hoya was carried you and bring you to Sungyeol’s room. He went to Myungsoo who was still hanging the clothes.

“What’s going on hyung?” he asked, with full of anxiety.

As usual, Myungsoo just raised his both shoulders.

Hoya slowly put you on his brother’s bed.  Dongwoo who was behind him helped him to put you down. He was afraid that your head might knock the wall. After that, he gave Hoya a set of warm blanket and Hoya tucked you in the blanket for you to feel warmed.

Sungyeol arrived a minute later. He asked Hoya and Dongwoo about your condition. Then, they walked out of the room and leaved you who were still sleeping soundly.

Sungjong, Myungsoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol are now sitting on the floor at the living room. Their expressions were so serious. 

“What are we supposed to do now?” Hoya asked after a long silent conversation between them.

“Should we take care of her?” Dongwoo said with a blank face. He’s very confused right now.

“Yes, we should.” Said Sungyeol. That is a final decision for him. He will take care of you until you recover.

“I think that’s a good idea. But would she want to be with us? Join this family?”


“I’m sure she wanted to.”

“Then, she’s the only girl in this house. Should we take to Sunggyu hyung first?”

“I bet Sunggyu hyung will approve it. Well, he always wants a sister anyway”

“Don’t worry hyung. I’ll do double part-time jobs. So, all of you don’t have to pay for her foods and clothes here.” Sungyeol said with full of determination.

“We do not mind if we have to work hard with you as long as she stays here, with us.”

They ended up the conversation with a smile on their face. Sungyeol was so glad he had the most understanding siblings ever. We went to watch you and fall asleep on the floor while busy taking care of you.