Finally, they meet each other.

Be My Superman.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

Hwayoung and I just arrived. We had a very long haul flight. I stayed awake more than 18 hours. I had packed schedule nowadays. I pulled my luggage and moved to the immigration counter. After I’ve done check up, I went to a café for a while. It still too early. I just get back here in 2 am. I’m so tired right now and I don’t know whether I should stay here and rest for a while or just drive back home.

Hwayoung came to me after she had done checked everything. She ordered two cups of lattes for us and sat in front of me. She still wears her uniforms. The weather was so cold but she can wear those short skirts.

“Hey, don’t you feel cold?” I asked after she had done sip some of her coffee.

“Ajusshi, if you see women wear short skirts in cold weather, did you think that they’re cold?”

“That’s why I ask you, idiot.” I smirked.

She pulled back her lips. Maybe she was too annoying.

I took off my jacket and gave it to her. Maybe she was surprise; she just stared at me for a while.

“I didn’t expect you would be this romantic, Gyu.” She responded.

With a blushed face, I said “Well, I’m just a romantic Gyu to my only girl on earth, you.”

“Wow…looked like I’m just in a typical drama.”

“Drama only lasted one or two months. But you and me, forever.”

“Such a sweet talker.”

“Definitely I’m.”

Her phone was ringing and she picked it up. While she answering the phone, I started to drink my coffee and looked at my phone. There are no calls from my brothers. How are them? I wondered.

“Hey, wanna meet my brothers?” I said after she had done with her call.

She looks way too excited. She asked “Are you gonna reveal our relationship now?”

“Yes,” I nodded.

And I got a warm kiss from her, suddenly.

“I love you Sunggyu!” she screamed, in excitement.

And I love you too, Hwayoung.

 

Hwayoung’s POV

It’s the day. Today Sunggyu would bring me to meet his brothers and reveal our secret relationship. I wondered how they lived with each other. I woke up too early today because of excitement. I can’t even sleep yesterday. He would pick me up at 12. So I better dress up now.

I picked a peach plain dress with laces and tied up my hair to become a bun. Then, I picked my pink flip flop and white handbag, the one Sunggyu gave me. I just dress up simply and wear my make ups.

I really can’t wait.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

Everybody was here, including Sungyeol. He just gets back from hospital for two days and he must go back tomorrow.

So, it’s a perfect day.

I was so nervous to tell them my agenda for today. All of them now were hanging in the living room. Sungyeol and Myungsoo was playing by themselves while the other were enjoying the movies.

I sat between Hoya and Woohyun. Yes, it was so narrow but I just sit there and wait for their responds.

“Hyung! Get away! This place was already full!” Hoya mad.

I grinned.

Then Woohyun turned to be mad at me, “Hyung! Go away! You eat too much space!”

They pushed me away and I fall on the floor. There’s Sungjong and Dongwoo were lying there.  I hugged Sungjong until him unable to breathe again.

Wait, why did I do this things to them?

“Hyung! Let me go!” the maknae shouted.

“Gyu ah, why are you being like this all of the sudden?” Dongwoo asked.

I rose up and stand in front of the TV. Everybody was mad like hell. Hoya and Woohyun throwing the pillows all to me. But I don’t care. I wanted to say it, now.

“Hyung, go away!”

“Go away you grandpa!”

“I pulled out your eyes hyung!”

Surprisingly, I was not mad when they play with my eyes.

I clapped my hands twice and they began to be quiet. I waited for a while before they’re totally shut their mouth.

“So, I have something to tell you guys.” I began my speech.

They’re all into it right now.

“We have a guest today and I hope we can treat her well.”

“A guest? She? Who?” Woohyun asked nonstop.

“Relax. I hope you guys aren’t that surprise. She is my girlfriend and I want you guys meet her.”

“Hyung got a girlfriend?”

“Really? Sunggyu have a girlfriend?”

“Did the world would be collapse tomorrow?”

I just ignored their questions. But, I was attracted to Dongwoo’s voice.

“So, that girl I saw with you that day was your girlfriend?”

I was shocked. “When did you see me?”

“Actually, we saw it.” Woohyun interrupted.

And I was too shocked to hear that.

“So hyung your relationship is not secret anymore.” Myungsoo said.

Well yeah, it’s not.

 

No one’s POV

Everybody now was sitting on their place. Everybody stick their eyes to that woman. Yes, she’s Hwayoung.

Hwayoung was nervously looking on each of them.  Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun just grinned, without saying anything.

Sunggyu just smile brightly next to her. He was proud that they think Hwayoung was pretty.

“So, how is she?” He began to speak, after a long period of silence.

“She’s pretty hyung.” The maknae suddenly responded.

It brings laughter to all of them.

Hwayoung get ready to speak. She collects all of the courage and faces the guys in front of her.

She looked at Sunggyu and say, “I don’t know that you have good looking brothers.”

“Of course, babe. You just have to look at their oldest brother.” Sunggyu joked.

“Eeeiiiii~!” Everybody protested.

“What? It’s true isn’t it?” He said again.

“I’m Ryu Hwayoung, nice to meet you guys.” She introduced herself.

“Unnie, can you cook?” Woohyun asked.

“Not much. But yeah, I can cook simple things.”

“So, can you cook dinner for us today?” Sunggyu said while grinning.

“Alright.”

Her answers was got a positives responded from the others. Hwayoung began to look at the entire house. She was so comfy while being in this family. She was so familiar with Myungsoo, the one that she saw sleeping on the couch the day she came. Sunggyu be her tour guide while the others started to clean up the whole living room.

After that, Hwayoung came into the kitchen. She was informed that they have already buy the groceries and she decided to take a look by herself. Woohyun was there with Sungjong and Sungyeol. They was responsible to help Hwayoung while the others were with Sunggyu, cleaning up the house.

She smiled. It seems like she was being with her kids. Some of her kids help her in the kitchen while some of them help their ‘daddy’ outside.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were sitting on the table while peeling the onions and cutting some veggies. Woohyun were helping Hwayoung cooking some side dishes. Suddenly, while they’re chatting, Hwayoung remembered something.

“Sungyeol-ah, where is the girl that renting a room here? I don’t see her.”

Sungjong and Woohyun looking at each other. They just can’t help it.

Meanwhile Sungyeol suddenly stopped peeling the onions when he heard that questions.

Hwayoung who felt something strange asked again, “Did I say something wrong?”

Sungyeol quickly denied, “No”. With a heavy smile, he continued “She had moved away since a year ago. We don’t know where she is. Maybe she is way too happy right now.

“I see…” she responded and continued to cook it again.

Sungyeol also do the same. He continued to do his jobs.

//

That night, they had a perfect dinner. Woohyun didn’t cook the dishes as always. He just helped her sister-in-law to be. Everybody was impressed with her skills. Even Sunggyu can’t deny. All of them ate at least two bowls each.

Hwayoung was being told that Sungyeol can’t eat spicy foods and Myungsoo can’t eat cinnamons. So she cooked separated foods for the twins. Sungyeol eat that slowly. It’s warm. He felt that he was eating her mom’s food.

He just can’t deny the taste of the foods.

And he missed the one who always cooked for her before.

10 pm, it’s time for Hwayoung to go back. Sunggyu was going to ride her home. So it’s time for them to greet her.

“Let’s meet again noona.” Sungjong, with watery eyes said that to her.

“Sungjong-ah, noona will come here always. Okay?”

So everybody waved to her and Sunggyu until they’re out of sight.

Sungyeol was the one who moved first, “I’m gonna sleep.”

He was too moody to do anything.

“What’s wrong with him?” Dongwoo asked everybody.

“Just let him be, okay?”

He just let him be, as he being told.