Listen to the heart.

Be My Superman.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I mixed the coffee powder with a lot amount of sugar. It’s thick and sweet. That’s my favorite, that’s my style. Thick and sweet, mystery and romantic. Right?

I grabbed one magazine on the table and bring it along with the coffee and went straight to the living room. The house was calm. Everyone just deal with themselves. Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung were already sleeping in their room. I don’t know why they sleep early tonight. Sungjong was playing UNO with Sungyeol hyung, silently. That’s not their type. Sungyeol hyung would blast off his dolphin voice when he lost. But at this time, he just let it be and continued to play. I saw Sungjong’s reaction. He’s now too boring to play that game but he didn’t dare o speak up, afraid that he might be beaten by his choding brother.

“Hyung, aren’t you boring playing that cards all day?” I asked, grabbing his attention from Sungjong.

“It would be better if I go to toilet first,” Sungjong said and make his ways.

Sungyeol hyung slammed the card so hard on the floor. At the end, the living room was too messy filling with UNO cards. I just let it be. I took a sip of my coffee and read the magazine like nothing’s happen. Sungyeol hyung was mad. He robbed the magazine and threw it far away from me.

“What’s wrong with you hyung?” I said, gently. I don’t get angry. I know he was upset. If I scolded him, it would be a big war between us and we ended up fighting. At the end, he would be sick and I would end up being blamed.

Sungyeol hyung just ignored me. he leaned his head on the sofa and strengthen his leg as far as he can. He starred at the empty TV. Black and nothing.

He doesn’t say a word, so do I. I just followed the flow.

“Myungsoo-yah,” I heard he called my name, weakly.

“Yes?” I responded, weakly too.

“Is it the right thing I do to her?”

“Probably, hyung.”

He sighed. I sighed too. Just like I said, I just followed the flow.

“I just can’t deny my feeling.”

“Anybody can’t.”

“What should I do now? Am I a jerk?”

“Maybe yes, you’re. You just promise me right? You must grab her back when you let her go. Don’t let anyone dare to steal it from you. I might kill you with both my hands.”

“Maybe it would be better if I just give it too you didn’t I? I would die peacefully after that.”

My eyes popped out instantly. Are this jerk crazy or what?!

“Hyung, are you that crazy enough to say nonsense things like that?”

“I said what I think. Is that any problem with you?”

“You should mind what you speak. I might ended up sulking with you like what Anna’s did”

“Go ahead and sulking. It’s better if I just being alone and die alone too.”

I know he really meant that, what he says.

“No, I won’t let you being alone. I’m your shadow. I’ll follow you wherever you go.”

I hugged him but he didn’t give any responded. He just let me hugged him.

And I’ll follow you everywhere like a ghost after I die.”

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I can’t sleep. So, I decided to wake up and drink something warm.

I saw that two monkeys hugging each other. I smiled. Sungyeol can smile after a while and I’m glad.

Now, it’s time for me to deal with the other one. He shouldn’t cry all day because of that thing.

I should do my role too. It’s my responsibilities and for a big brother like me, I won’t make my brother cry again or just let somebody make my brother cry even though that person is a woman.

“Hyung, are you stalking someone?”

I turned my back quickly. It’s Sungjong with his shock pinky pajama.

“Who buy you this pinky pajama?” I asked. I wanna laugh but I just hold it. It might hurt this kid feeling.

“Noona.” He replied.

“Come and sleep. It’s already late.”

“But hyung, its only 9 pm!”

“I know you fool. Is it wrong if you sleep early, just for today?”

He grinned, happily.

 

YOUR POV

It’s already 9. It’s been a while since I was sulking with him this evening. Where is he? Why didn’t he came and persuade me like always?

Yes, I’m really hoping he would come and talked to me. at least, he would say ‘I’m sorry.’

But he’s not. I’ve been here for couples of hours.

I grabbed a bunch of magazine on the book shelf. I took out the Geek magazine. It was Kwon Jiyoung Oppa’s photo as the main cover. Perfect for him.

Then,

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I instantly smiling. Automatically.

Then, someone popped in his head.

The smile totally disappears when I saw him.

“May I come in?”

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I pushed the door slowly. I saw her smile totally disappeared when I walked in. but it’s okay. I know she’s really hoping that the one who knocked her door is Sungyeol, but it ended up being me.

“I’m sorry Oppa. This room was too messy. Come and seat here.” She invited me to seat on the bed. Well, I’m more preferred to sit on the floor, comfortably with my own ways.

“No, I’ll just sit here. Join me, will you?”

“Sure, why not?”

Then, we sat down on the floor and the room turned into a death silent. Like a graveyard. Nobody dare to talk. Even me.

“So, what are you doing?” I said, as an opening for this conversation.

“Do you want me to say the true or the lie?”

“I would prefer the lie then.”

“Well, I’m just enjoying myself in the room.”

“The true one?”

“I’m waiting for Sungyeol,”

I just smiled by myself. Indeed, her smile completely vanished when she saw me. I know she was waiting for Sungyeol. Maybe she wants that kid to persuade her, I think.

“Why?” she asked, in return.

“Nothing. I’m just asking and observing.” I said with hesitate.

“Oppa, do you wanna say something to me?”

“How do you know?”

“Your face can’t hide thousand lies. Just can’t—“

“Really? Don’t I look a bad person to you?”

“No. I just think that you’re a dinosaur who eats rice.”

I her head gently. For me, it’s hard to see her go. She enlighten up my world, everyone’s world in this house. I just feel like she brings the luck. Most of all, she brighten up my brother’s life better than usual. And, I was glad.

“Oppa, where’s Yeollie?”

I turned to her, “He’s downstairs, with Myungsoo.”

“What do you think, I should do now?”

“Think with your heart. Sometimes, thinking with heart would balance our emotion.”

She nodded. Agree with me.

“So?” I said, waiting for her responded.

“Should I make a way?” she says.

“What did your heart says?”

“Forgive him.”

“Then, follow it. Maybe it would be better than what your mind says.”

“Thank you, Oppa.”

 

YOUR POV

I stood up and bowed to Dongwoo Oppa, sincerely. I’m really appreciate what did he says just now. Everything. He has a great wisdom, he really deserved it. And I’m lucky.

I strolled to the stairs and moved down slowly. I heard the TV was still opened. Maybe he was there with Myungsoo. I wanted to run but maybe I shouldn’t. He would be mad at me.

But, isn’t I am the one who should be angry?

I saw Myungsoo lying on the sofa while reading comic. He didn’t glance at the TV. Maybe someone else is watching that show. It’s not his type watching variety shows. I knew it.

I approached him silently. He saw me. He just greeted me with his eyes and I do the same too. I wanted to ask him where’s Sungyeol is, but I suddenly I saw someone who was sleeping on the next sofa. Rolling him in a blanket.

Myungsoo maybe can read my mind. He says “Were you searching for your lover?”

I nodded. I’m so blushed right now.

“He’s there. In the blanket.”

“Is he sleeping?”

“What do you think he’s doing inside the blanket and snoring?”

I chuckled. He’s really a 4D prince… and has a great sense of humor too.

“Then, I just leave. Good night.” I said in a little disappointed.

“Wait,” he said. He grabbed my hand instantly before I make my way.

“Why?”

“Please don’t cry. Please don’t making him crying because of your tears.”

And once again, I cried on his words.