Morning.

Be My Superman.

 

Woohyun woke up earlier than his siblings. He woke up and heads to the bathroom. After finish washed his face and brush his teeths, he walked to the living room. He saw Sungyeol was sleeping on the couch. Myungsoo was lying on the floor and covered by blankets.

Woohyung felt wierd. Why were those twins sleep outside? He mumbled. 

He started to prepare remedies for breakfast. He wore his favorite apron, baby blue in colour. He started to cook happily and singing all by himself.

After preparing Kimchi fried rice for everyone, he went straigt to his brothers's room to collects all those laundries. He's the one who was in charge on the laundries. He went to Hoya & Dongwoo's room. He collect all those laundry. Hoya's underware were messed. Half of the room was covered with dirty laundries. Woohyun sighed heavily.

Done collecting laundries from Hoya & Dongwoo's room, he went to Sungjong's room. His youngest brother is very neat and clean. So, he has no problem to collect all those dirty clothes.

And lastly, the twins's room. He twisted the doorknobs carefully. 

He saw someone was sleeping on the twin's bed. 

He walked to the bed slowly. He peek at that person.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed with fear.

You started to wake up when you hear those scream.

 Myungsoo  woke up from his dreams.

"Wae hyung?" Myungsoo said. His morning voice kinda husky and y. 

"When did our home have a girl?!" Woohyun shouted.

"Ask Sungyeol. He knows everything." Myungsoo just went back to sleep.

Sungyeol still sleeping on the couch. You don't know what to do. You just bowwed to Woohyun.

"It's just 8 a.m hyung, don't be to noisy." Said Hoya who appeared from his room. He was very irritated with Woohyun's voice.

"Sungjong, go and wake up your Yeol hyung." Woohyun ordered Sungjong. Sungjong went straight to Sungyeol. He shaked his brother roughly.

"Aish you bastard! I'm sleepy you know!" He replied.

"Wake up! Woo hyung call you!" 

Sungyeol wiped his eyes. He was too sleepy right now.

"When did you brought this girl to our house? Why didn't you tell me?" Woohyun said with serious expression.

"Uhm....well *yawn* I'm just *yawn* finished my job. And suddenly *yawn* some bastards trying to *yawn* hurt her. So, I brought her home."

Sungjong went straight to you. You startled. He smile sincerely to you. "Hi there. Welcome to the club"

"What's your name?" He asked nicely.