Coincidence.

Be My Superman.

 

 

Your POV

I’ve waited for too long. Even Minho Oppa already told me that he will go within 6 hours; I’m still stubbornly waiting at his workplace. Now, in just three hours without doing anything, I’m bored.

So, I decided to go to Sungyeol’s room and checked it myself. I’m going to confront with him and settle everything down. No more secrets and no more misunderstanding between us. No more.

I’m tired to live like this, anyway.

I don’t exactly remember his room’s number. I blindly walked out of Minho’s Oppa room and choose a room that I think it seems like Sungyeol’s without asking the nurse. I don’t even know why I acted blindly like that.

Without thinking twice, I slide the door to the left and walked in. The room was quiet and nobody around except someone lying on the bed, facing the window. I was hesitate at first.

What if... I go to him and he still didn’t accept me?

What if… he’ll go crazy again when I touch him?

What if… he accepts me again?

My head started to feel dizzy. Argh! I hate this feeling. So I walked one step at a time, approaching him who was peacefully lying on the bed.

“Sungyeol-ah,”  I call gently.

“Sungyeol-ah,” A little bit hard.

“Sungyeol-ah,”

I tapped his shoulder. I know he didn’t sleep. I can hear his breath.

He shrugged and mutters below his breath, slowly wakes up and tried to lean on the wall. I let him be at first, but I started to help him when I saw he’s having a hard time just to make him to be able to sit.

And then, when he turned around,

BAM!

It’s not Sungyeol. It’s somebody else! I wanna run out of the room at that moment. But as I turned my back to him, his sore voice stops me.

“Are you looking for me?” He asked and looking at me, from head to toe.

I bowed many times while saying “Sorry. I just entered a wrong room. Sorry.”

He called me again. I stopped. He tried to get up but I resists.

“Don’t you remember me?” he said again.

I gave him a confusing look. Have I met him before?

“Sorry, but have we met before?” I replied, bowed again.

He looked disappointed. “Well I expect that you didn’t even remember me,”

“What’s your name?” I stand in front of him, waiting for his answers. I seriously didn’t remember who he is.

“Who IS your name?” he asked me back.

“Why do you give me back my question?”

He smiled, “Because you’re already knew my name. I’ve tell you my name.”

“Frankly, I don’t even know you and I didn’t even remember that we’ve met before.”

“Yeah, because at that time, you’re busy crying.”

“I’m sorry, I better make leave.”

I started to walk to the door but I was stopped once again. There’s a tall guy standing in front of the door. I have to hold up my head just to see that person. And I realized something.

“You!” I said while pointing my finger to him.

He also a little bit shocked because I was there. “YOU!” He barked.

That sick guy was laughing hard behind me. I looked at those two with miserable feeling.

“What on earth is happening now?”

“We meet again,” that tall man smirked.

“You know him?” that sick guy asked me.

Of course I remember. He’s the one who barked at me when I walked out of the lift!

“Yeah,” I shuttered.

“Then why don’t you remember me?”

Oh yeah! This guy is the one who wanted to help me that day. Oh, that’s why he said that he knew me.

“Now I remember. You’re Lay. Right?”

“100 marks for you.”

Oh my. He has two dimples. On his both cheeks. Too cute to handle. I can’t resist his adorableness.

“Oi Lay.” That tall guy called Lay. I looked at him, but he just ignores me.

“I better go,”

Both of them looked at me passed by the door. And I was glad, nobody stop me anymore.