It's okay, if I lost you.

Be My Superman.

 

No One’s POV

It’s already passed 4 hours. There’s still no news from inside. Sunggyu already dozed off besides Hoya. Hoya can’t close his eyes. He leaned his back on the wall, letting out a heavy sighed that he actually don’t know what’s that for. The waiting hall was quite, only nurses where passed by them. There are no visitors.

And it’s boring. Too quite, too gloomy.

Hoya looked at his phone when he felt his tight where vibrated crazily. It’s her.

He let out a heavy sighed again.

“Hello,” he said weakly. Frankly, he wanted to avoid her call, as long as he could.

‘Where are you?’ The other voice asked, angrily.

“At the hospital.”

‘You promise me, right?’

“I know,”

‘Then why you didn’t come, now?’

Hoya stood up and moved aside. He knew something big is gonna happen. He’s afraid that he might wake Sunggyu up, so he moved away.

“I already told you right? I’m gonna stay here in 6 hours, after my brother safely go out of the surgery room. Can’t you wait for a while?”

‘6 hours you said? And you ask me to wait for you because of him in 6 hours?! It’s me or him that are important to you?!’ she screamed and that’s what make Hoya’s mad like hell.

“If you can’t accept the way I am, so get lost!” he barked. The nurse who is passed by giving him a fierce glare, telling him to be quite or go away from this place.

‘You said I’m important to you. And today is our anniversary. You said you wanna make me happy, for a day today. Where were you? Is he is more important than me?’

“I’m sorry. I’m a jerk. I can’t help but stays here, waiting for him to come out. Both of you are important to me. can’t you please understand? He’s my family. I don’t have mother and father. I only have them after all. If it was you, are you gonna have fun while knowing that your family were fighting for his death alone?”

‘I don’t care, Hoya. I’ve been way to patience on you, on him too. When were dating, you can even go back home when he calls you. I’m fine with it at first, but it’s were many times he does that.’

“So, what are you want actually, Naeun-ah?”

‘Let’s break off,’

Hoya fells down on the cold cement floor. Why she can say those words easily without thinking about his heart? His feeling?

“Why is that sounds easily for you to said?”

He controlled his voice, even though its sound trembles even for himself.

‘I already make up my mind and I don’t think I’ll regret it. Thank you Hoya for everything. Thank you for loving me for the past 3 years.’

“Just like that, when you have me in 3 years? And you wanna leave me, just like that?”

Don’t blame me, Hoya. You’re the one who always make me think about this. You can’t even balance yourself for me and for your family. And for you information my dear ex-boyfriend, I can’t easily said this to you when I already have your replacement,’

Hoya can’t help anymore. He cried silently without anyone knowing, on the cold floor.

“There’s only one thing I wanna say, please be happy,”

‘I will Hoya. Don’t you have to be so worry, okay? Bye,’

When the call was cut off, Hoya went back to his seat and at that time, Sunggyu were already awake and looked at him. He gave a smile to Sunggyu even he don’t know why he gave the weakly smile to him.

“Go home,” Sunggyu said, in serious tone.

Hoya glanced, “Why all of the sudden?”

“I said go home. I heard everything.”

Tears fall down again. Hoya can’t say anything. Sunggyu forced him to get up, and pushed him to the door, telling him to go home.

“It’s okay. You made a right choice. There’s more girl that deserved my Hobaby.”

Hoya just smile weakly to him.

“And one more thing, don’t collapse because I’m here, for you. Our sibling were for you. We fall together if the world said so,”

Hoya walked away with mixed feelings. Sad but happy.