A day with you.

Be My Superman.

 

SUNGYEOL’S POV

I just woke up from my sleep and I don’t see anyone. I walked slowly to the kitchen and I saw Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung were preparing the breakfast. I don’t see Anna everywhere. I looked at the living room but there just Hoya hyung, Myungsoo, Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong still sleeping. Those sleepy heads won’t get up until Woohyun hyung shouted to them.

I went to the bathroom, wanna take a bath. Yesterday, I just went straight to bed when I returned from the hospital with Gyu hyung. It was so tired to go through many checks up procedure. I even don’t know what’s wrong with my body.  I just felt so fine but Gyu hyung wanted me so bad to go through those checks up.

When I opened the door, I saw Anna was brushing her teeth happily while singing some songs that I can’t even understand. I greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks. She smiled and we were brushing our teeth together just like the newlyweds.

After done brushing teeth, we went down for breakfast together. What a miracle, everybody got up before hearing Woo hyung shouting. I even didn’t hear he shouted so loud like usual. I took scramble eggs and baked beans for Anna. And for me, I just took cereals and milk. That’s enough for me actually.

 “Babe, wanna go somewhere with me?” I asked her while putting the milk in my bowl.

“You wanna ask me for a date huh?” she asked back to me. Good, a question answered by question.

“Yeah, we’d never been dating for a long time.”

“Of course I want!”

“Okay, prepare yourself and we’ll go after this.”

Myungsoo looked at us. I realized that he was smiling. Thank God, he has accepted my relationship with Anna, What a great life I guess.

“Hyung, you have to remember tonight’s agenda.” Myungsoo said to me while grinning. I just nodded.

Anna looked at me with a confusing look.

Well actually I have promised to Myungsoo that we’ll joining Hoya hyung at his practice room. I had never been there for a while. I missed to dance again. Mithra hyung were planning to open a dancing class near this neighborhood and he decided to take us as the teachers. I’m happy to hear the news. I’ve got another jobs if I work at his place right?

“Just wait for me, I’ll be back before ten.” I replied.

Just when we have finished our breakfast, Anna ran to her room and preparing herself. I went to the kitchen to make coffee. I’m a guy, so I don’t need more time to dress up myself. She’s the one who need more time.

Sunggyu hyung was reading the newspaper with Woohyun hyung. I took a sit next to them. Maybe Sunggyu hyung realized that I was there, he put the newspaper down and gave me a serious look.

“Where would you take her today?” he asked with no smile on his face.

“Maybe I just take her to Han River Park or something. I wanna take her to Myeongdong after that, buying her some clothes.”

“You should take your medicine first. Unless she will realize that you hide something from her.”

“But hyung….”

“It’s up to you, Yeolli. You told me that you don’t want her to know that you went to the hospital with me right?”

“Arasso hyung! I’ll take those medicines before I leave! Don’t be so worry!”

 An hour later…

“Are you ready, babe? Shall we go now?”

I turned my sight to her. She was dazzling under the shines. She just wore a plain pink dress with ballet shoe, but looks so fantastic in my eyes. My heart suddenly race faster than usual. She looks so perfect in my eyes.

I took out my bike from the garage and I drove it carefully on the road. It was a beautiful journey to me even though the views just like the same, the way that I looked at it every single day. She lingered her arms on my waist and hugged it tightly. I smiled every moment on the road when she does that.

We arrived at the Han River Park at 2 pm. The weather seems cloudy but many people were here. Relaxing their minds hang out with friends and family. There was many couple like us here, strolling, chatting and dating at the café. I took Anna to the Minnie café, the famous café in here where there were always many couples drank coffee and chatting until late at night. We went to the 2nd floor, next to the big window.

After done making some orders, I watched her took out a cute music book and a pen from her bag and put it in front of me. I narrowed my eyes and waited for her next action.

“What’s that?” I asked and pointed my finger to the suspicion music book.  Is it her diary?

She held up her head and looked at me, “This? Oh, this is my music book. I wrote songs.”

I blinked my eyes twice. Unbelievable. She wrote songs?

“You wrote songs, babe? But…since when?”

“My Omma, she likes to do poet every time she was inspired by something. And I’m continuing her legacy.”

I bet she’s so proud telling me this. Just by looking at her smiles, I know she was happy with it.

“So, are you getting inspired huh? Is it because of me?”

Suddenly, a waiter came and served us two plates of pancakes and two cups of Americano.

“Hmmm, yeah. I just got some inspiration lately, and I decided to write song about us.”

“Us? That would be great. Then I could give it to Blo hyung if yours are good.”

“Tablo Ajusshi? But I think I wanna give that to Jiyoung Oppa.”

HUH? WHO’S JIYOUNG?

“Ji-Ji What?” I said with disbelief.

“Jiyoung Oppa. Kwon Jiyoung Oppa.” She said it clearly in front of me. Looks cute anyway.

I just remembered something. Oh, maybe that was Gdragon, Dongwoo hyung’s best friend. Yeah, yesterday Dongwoo hyung brought her to his party right?

“So you met him at his party huh? How was it? Is it fun?”

I’m being jealous right now. But I have to control it. Be gentleman, Sungyeol. Please.

“DAEBAK! That’s all I can say! You should join me yesterday! I met many superstars!”

She was extremely excited I can see it through her eyes. I knew that she loves Big Bang so much.

“I’m happy when I see you smiling. You have such a great night aren’t you? Eat up and we’ll go shopping some stuff after this.”

We all ate up the foods. After paying up, I drove my bike to Myeongdong. She was so happy and I even heard she sang one of her favorite song. Without I realized, I was smiling all the time until we reached Myeongdong at 4.

We went to the Skin Food first. I wanted to get her some BB cream and other stuffs. I realized that she never had cosmetics with her. All she has was face scrub and lip balm. Then, we headed to the stores find some clothes and jeans. We had been walking for a long time, maybe for 3 hours. But I don’t think she was tired. She kept talking and talking about everything.

I sat at the bench for a moment after I felt a sharp pain at my kidney. I bite my lips to withstand the pains. What a bad kidney I had. I think over and over again, what did I eat in the morning? But did the breakfast take effect on my kidney actually?

I saw her walking while talking. She didn’t even realize that I’m not there. Sweats started to fall down on my face. It would be please if Myungsoo was here. 

NO SUNGYEOL. YOU’RE STRONG. HOW COME YOU ARE SO WEAK? WHO’S GONNA TAKE CARE OF HER?

I took all the shopping bags after the pain started to wash away. Yeah, I never felt that kind of pain for my entire 18 years of life. She turned back when she realized I was not there. I tried to stand still, smiling to her like there’s nothing. I’m not a weaker. I’m stronger that you think.

“Babe, are you okay?” she said with a panic look.

“I’m fine. I just tired walking all day long.” I replied, while giving her a fake smile.

“I’m sorry. Let’s go home. You look pale.”

I’m just felt dizzy. I’m okay. You don’t have to be worry. I’ll be there, I’ll stay next to you forever.

I’m happy to be with you today. What a great day babe.