Break up.

Be My Superman.

 

NO ONE’S POV

7.00 am

After waking up, Sungyeol make his way to the bathroom, immediately. He felt a terrible nausea and had run towards the bathroom as fast as he can.

He threw out everything from his stomach. Every single thing. He don’t know why he felt so much pain like just now. his head was dizzy and he couldn’t balancing himself. Thank God, when he was about to fall down, someone grabbed his back.

It was Myungsoo.        

He wanted to throw up again. So Myungsoo make him sit down at the toilet bowl. It’s too early right now. It’s just 7 in the morning. Even Woohyun hyung didn’t get up.  He grabbed Sungyeol’s hand tightly and brings his brother back to the sofa.

“I’ll bring herbal tea for you. Wait.” He said, and run to the kitchen.

“Please, bring me my medicine too.” Sungyeol said while panting so hard.

“I will. Call me if you wanna throw up again.”

Sungyeol is being alone. He couldn’t focus on thing right now. He just felt like…his world was spinning so hard. No matter how much he bites his lower lips to endure the pain, he just can’t. A couple of minute later, Myungsoo came to him while bringing a cup of herbal tea and a bag of medicine. He put aside on the coffee table and took a place next to Sungyeol.

He sued the tea to Sungyeol. Sungyeol just drink it in one shot. Then, he forces himself swallowing the medicine.

“Lie down then, I’ll make you breakfast.” Myungsoo said. He gives the pillow to Sungyeol but he refused.

“No thanks. I wanna go outside, grabbing some fresh air.”

“Well, okay then.”

 

8.30 am

Anna was wide awake. She had a sweet dream until it makes her smiling when she waking up. What is it?

She dreamed about her marriage with Sungyeol, a perfect garden fairytale wedding.

She climbed down the stairs when she’s done cleaning herself. She saw Woohyun were busily preparing the breakfast with Hoya. She felt terrible. How can she sleep too much when she knew she should help Woohyun to make breakfast and do the house chores every day?

She just knocked her own head hardly.

“Good morning Oppa!” she greet the two young boys blissfully.

Hoya just nodded his head. Woohyun gave her a smile as a reply.

“Should I help you guys?” she asked. Maybe she can wipe the dishes as a repay for her breakfast today.

“No thanks honey. I already make it all. You just go and watch the morning news.”  Woohyun responded.

“Okay then. But could you give me the priority to cook the lunch?”

“That’s a good idea.” Hoya replied. Her smile getting more and more happy than usual.

“We call you when the breakfast is ready.”

“Do you guys see Sungyeol anywhere?”

“He’s at the gazebo.”

She makes her way to the gazebo. When she opened up the main door, she saw Sungyeol, sitting alone at the gazebo while starring at the surrounding. She automatically smiling, so happy. She was determined right now; she’ll make the moves first.

Everything has to be perfect with the plan.

She moved slowly to Sungyeol. Sungyeol didn’t realize her presence. So, she had an evil planned. She gonna make Sungyeol get surprised, or at least smiling.

She trotted to him slow and steady but she didn’t realize that in Sungyeol face, there’s no smile. His face was moody and gloomy. He’s no more choding, right now.

Because, she was too jovial to realize. Everything in her minds just one, to make his man happy.

“BOO!” She shouted as she hugged Sungyeol from behind.

Sungyeol didn’t get shock, even once.

“Shall we begin?” he exclaimed. Sounds mean in her ears.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked, in confuse.

He just shook his head, in denied.

“Why?” she asked, once again.

“I think it’s time.” He said.

“Time? For what?”

“I don’t love you anymore.”

He let out the heaviest sigh he ever done.

“Are you asking for a break up right now?”

“Gladly you understand it quickly.”

She started to cry. He just froze himself, holding his tears from falling and wearing his poker face to hide his feeling.  He just ignores his girlfriend sobbing and crying, he looked totally heartless right now.

“What I’ve done to you Sungyeol-ah?”

“You don’t do anything. I’m the one who think that we shouldn’t get along.”

“I don’t know you anymore. You’re not the Sungyeol I know.”

She stood up. She wiped away her tears. She slowly stands in front of him. He wasn’t aware. He just let it be.

PAP!

Without any words, she gave him a hard slap. Sungyeol didn’t fight back. He just let himself being slapped, as he was deserved that.

“Go and be great.” He stated. He just lowering his head and trying too hard to handle his tears from falling down in front of her. 

“I’m sorry,” he continued.

Anna started to cry again as he saw Sungyeol falling down on the ground and unable to held up his head. Maybe it’s time.

“You don’t regret it later.” She warned, furiously. She started to walk away and walked in to the house again with a heavy step.

“I am.” He whispered as he just looked at Anna who walks away more further than him.

10.00 am

Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sungjong. They saw it all. They saw Anna crying, they saw Sungyeol tried so hard to hold back his tears.

She just walked in front of them just like that, ignored them and started to climb up the stairs.

“Finally, he made it.” Dongwoo exclaimed. He’s so depressing a bit in his tone of voice.

Myungsoo just ignored it. He didn’t pay attention on her and her tantrums. Myungsoo immediately went to the gazebo to check his hyung.

He saw Sungyeol sat on the ground while lowering his head. He knew very well, Sungyeol was crying right now.

Without say anything, he led Sungyeol to the garage. He knew Sungyeol would be too embarrassed when people saw him crying like that. It would be better if he dragged his hyung to the garage. He can let out everything, crying all day without anyone would see.

Myungsoo just starred at his hyung. He didn’t say a word. He just watching Sungyeol crying non stopping, ignoring his surroundings. He wanted to cry to but as a brother to him and as a supporter to his brother, he had promise himself, he would not cry.

Hoya and Woohyun came to them after few minutes. Hoya, who was startled a bit just stared at Sungyeol who as crying crazily on the couch. At first, he was shocked when he saw they quarrelling and ended up breaking up. He never thought this would be too fast. Hoya led his way to the couch and picked a sit on the cold cement floor, in front of Sungyeol. He also, same as Myungsoo, didn’t say anything.

Meanwhile…

Dongwoo and Sungjong, they just stay in front of Anna’s room while watching her packing her things Without any words. Sungjong, who don’t know anything about this matter just remain silent behind Dongwoo. Sungjong wanted to stop her but he ended up being stopped by Dongwoo. It would be better if they just stay there and remain silent right now.

She was packing her things up while crying. She couldn’t bare this things anymore. She wanted to go to her father’s house. What’s the point she would stay here if she was abandoned by the person she trusted the most? Within this year, she had a fun and happy life. Everyone treated her as a family, as a human. But now? What did Sungyeol do to her?

“Thank you for everything, Oppa. I hope you’re happy.”

Dongwoo and Sungjong can’t help. They just let her go.

Sungyeol couldn’t stop crying.

This house was like hell, at least right now.

She just go away, carrying her bags with tears.

No one could help her, or help each other right now.

Decision had been done. So, goodbye.