Mental Breakdown.

Be My Superman.

 

You just get back from school. That afternoon, Sun shines fiercely. It was so hot even though it's auntum. You walked heading to your room. You're getting ready to wash up. You climbed the stairs quickly but your steps stop when someone call out your name loudly.

"Hey ! Where do you think you're going?" 

You looked down. Ah, your aunt were looking at you fiercely.

"I'm going upstairs. I need to wash." You said, innocently.

Your Aunt, June climbed up the stairs and stands in front of you. You're eye contact with her.  Without any longer, she slaps you without words. 

Your cheeks feel hot and hurt a lot. You’re endured your tears from falling. Your aunt looked at you like she wants to kill you after this. You don’t know what you’ve done.

“Hey listen here, . Do not be rude to me. I won’t accept you unless your useless father threatened me and my husband. Fool!”

You see your aunt disappeared. After that you went upstairs. You see Min Ji smiled sarcastically at you. You let her be. You immediately go into the room you are in silence.

You threw my school bag on the side. You sat on the bed crying. You swiftly think what you have done wrong. You cry when you thought of his mother and sister after the death of you. Why you should be living like this? Why are you destined to live like this? You think of reasons.

As possible, you do not want to burden this family. You wish you a happy life before. Where did you mother, younger brother and father who loves you. You have no choice now. Your Dad do not want you anymore. He sends you to hell. You have no right to speak out.

9 years you have suffered. In Malaysia, you have no friends. No one likes to be friends with you due to the malicious acts Minji who is your friend but had become an enemy after the death of your mother and sister. From there you start turned into a quiet and do not want to talk. But you have made a promise to me to change. So, you must fulfill the promise.

Omma, Kijung I suffer here. I'm not happy with uncle and aunt and father. Father left me after the death of both of you. I was unable to live like this. This home is like hell. I was unable to. I hate. I feel congested. I always thought I wanted to die than live, but because I believe in miracles will come, I try to survive. I was afraid I was not able to survive until the end. I am afraid.

And finally, you cry alone without you realize that you fall asleep on its own

 

----------------------------------

It's 2.30 a.m when you awake. 

You immediately were going into the bathroom and to freshen. After that, you feel hungry stomach. You go down quietly. You are searching for food in every kitchen. No food to eat.

You run to the top again. You remove your wallet. Ah! There are 50.000 won. You intend to go to the stores for a while. You do not think live the good and evil. You walked out with a little happy face.

On arrival at the convenience stores, your continue to search for instant noodles and pay. Finished, your return to the road. Began a quiet residential area. You afraid to go home.

"What should I do?" swish your heart.

"Ah, just go home! Is not there anything to happen" said your mind.  

You arrange the steps through the deserted streets. Time on your mobile phone shows at 3:30 am. Courage you to go home alone.

Suddenly,

"Hi sweety ~ Chu ~"

"Come here, let’s have fun!"

"Honey, come here."

 

You turned around. There was a group of five men sitting and leaning at the street walls. You freak out. Your face immediately turned pale. You did not think this will happen. You do not think twice when out of the house earlier.

Fool you. It's really stupid.

A man with his face approached you a little devilish. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol makes you nauseous. You almost have to vomit in front of him. You stepped back bit by bit when he was closer to you. You want to scream, but you are afraid of them.

“Hey, honey. Want to spend your night with me today? I’m free spirit, though.” That man said. He chuckled happily. That’s what makes you felt really annoying.

Another man stood up and walked towards you. He grinned, showing his yellowish dirty teeth. He hold your hands and kissed it.

You startled. You started to cry but you hold up until the end.

“Pick me and I’ll make tonight is our night.” He whispered.  

He makes you buzzed. You started to cry.

“Hey, why are you crying? We’re not a badass. We just want to have fun, with you.” The first man said. His hands wipe off your tears but your hands immediately flicking away his hands.

He pulled your hair roughly. You screamed and he forced you to follow him.

“I won’t!” You said, strictly.

“Then, I have to use another method then,” He said, with a weird smile.

“NO! Please! Don’t do this to me!” You begged.

He just ignored you. Everyone already chanting. You will become their victim.

Do you regret about what had happened. If you're not too stupid...

You cry with compunction.

There is no use anymore. Everything is over. Despite how hard you fight them, you know you can not beat their energy.

You just trust. Pray to God, hoping for help.

--------------------------------

 

"You think you have won?"

A voice rebuking them. Quick man who dragged you earlier turn away.

"Yes, I think I won. She is owned by me." said the man, so proud.

You recognize the man's face and voice, but in this situation make you forget everything.

"Oh yes?’If I said I've got him? You think what you can do?" said the man to a very rude tone. His face is very annoying at the time.

Some men who become followers of the man ahead, ready to hit the man who is in front now. You're forced to sit on the edge. You only see them fighting, hitting each other.

The man was quick to avoid the attack. He is also efficient in dealing with enemies. All the followers of the man have been injured. Without a lot of time, men who have wronged you continue to circulate. He dropped you to rough until you fall and hurt yourself.

"Ouch ..." you groan. Pain that you experience now only God knows.

The man approached you. He took out his handkerchief from his pants pocket and wipe the wound you. You just watch. Of course you know who he is. He is the person you see in the morning. You do not say anything when he was cleaning the wounds on your knee.

"He is debilitated you to? Your face looks pale."

You shook your head. He put his hand casually on your forehead.

“You are burning up. Come. Let me walk you home.” He offered himself.

“I can’t” you said with a slow voice.

“Pardon?”

“I can’t and I won’t.”

“Then, are you gonna spend the whole night here? Are you crazy?”

“I don’t know where I should go.”

“Come with me.”

He offered his hands to you. Then, you walked with him with a grateful feeling. He’s your hero. Your superman that night.