Cold.

Be My Superman.

 

Infinite’s House.

No One’s POV

When he walked out of the room, everyone who had waiting for such a long time surrounded him before he started to make his way to his own room.

Myungsoo closed the door quietly. He walked to his brothers who were waiting for him at the veranda.

“How’s it going?” The older one, Dongwoo step ahead.

Myungsoo can’t say much. He just rose up his shoulders.

Everybody was seemed disappointed with his reaction.

“Did he do anything stupid?” The air-head hyung, Hoya who was unsatisfied with his brother’s reaction asked him.

“No. Hyung. He’s fine…at least for now.” at last, he said that with a gloomy face.

“What do you mean by that?” This time, Woohyun joined in.

Sungjong, who was the maknae, doesn’t know too much. Everyone tried to hide this matter from him. But he knows the truth. He knows his hyung’s matters. He really does, although he was that young.

“I don’t know how to explain. He didn’t talk to me, at all.”

Finally, Myungsoo sat besides Sungjong, lowering his head and started to sob crazily.

Sungjong was unable to withstand his tears no more. So he just shed the tears along with his brother.

Hoya, the most heartless person in the house also, lowering his head and didn’t say any word after that.

Woohyun checked his phone. He got a message from Sunggyu just now. He opened up the message.

‘Is he okay?’

Then he replied,

‘He’s not okay. Where are you?’

Sunggyu replied, quickly.

‘I’m still stuck in Abu Dhabi. I’ll be back within two days. Please, take care of him. Don’t make him do stupid things.’

Woohyun would shed his tears now if he wants to. Sunggyu was far away from them. But he knows everything happen in this house. He knew about Sungyeol’s condition. He knew everything. What’s make Woohyun moved, Sunggyu always care about them, about his siblings. He’s really a great brother, for him and for the others.

‘You don’t have to worry about him, hyung. I’ll take care after him for you. Come back faster.’

 ‘You don’t have to take care of him because of me. I’m nothing. My brothers are the one who made me into something. Take care. See you in two days ahead. Pray for my safety.’

“Who is it?” At last, Woohyun’s imagination was grabbed by Dongwoo who sits beside him.

“Its Gyu hyung.” he replied.

“Are you that happy?” he asked, again.

“I’m totally blissful because our brother will be back in two days!” Woohyun said in thrilled.

Myungsoo stood up and grabbed everyone attention.

He said to Dongwoo, “Hyung, I’ll take a short nap at your place for a while,”

Dongwoo just smiled, bitterly and said, “Go and take as much time do you need, sleepyhead.”

Maybe it’s better if he took the short nap and hope everything would be fine again.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

I can’t cry anymore. I’m running out of tears.

I just feel that the world just ended, after she left this house. I can’t even think of anything.

Yes, I’m totally regretted from what I just did.

But, I’ve no choice. She would end up crying and begging for me all day if she knew. I can’t stand when she shed her tears.

How I really wish she was here, comforting me. But, who am I? I’m just a heartless human who abandoned my own girlfriend, my own future.

I my iPod. I played the most hardcore song that I had on my playlist. Although I shook my head crazily but, it won’t get back my smiles. So, I moved on to the sentimental song which is I love to hear when she was here.

They said, when you happy you enjoy the music. But when you sad, you understand the lyric. I played one of my favorite Epik High’s songs, which is the title is its cold.

This song really suited me at this time. I hear this song while starring at the sunset at the veranda. I remember that at this time we always watching the sunset together.

But, with whom I want to watch it now and forever? There would be no body. I wouldn’t be happy if it was with Myungsoo.

To me, coldness is everything. It’s like Winter Sea

Send me a boat off and

You’ll know that I’m not an island but an iceberg

Am I being too cold-hearted person just now when we broke up? Right now, I had regretted every single thing that I’ve said and done. I know, it’s was impossible to turn back time.

I’m a jerk. I know.

 

Memories are trapped inside the frozen river,

 But it’s hold onto me and won’t let go of my hands

After I got to know the cold separation,

The blooming spring doesn’t come anymore

 

I closed the window after the skies turned to dark. Neon lamps lighted up the empty dark street. People were walking at the road, happily. I saw a love birds were walking while holding hands and the guy was her girlfriend’s hair lovingly.

That’s what I’ve done with her when our first date.

In this empty weekend’s night, I would spend my night at home rather than being in the studio or doing my part-time jobs. I would ask her to join me playing the board games. When we’re tired, we would lie down on the floor and start singing random songs.

Her favorite song is its cold, by Epik High.

She said, she loved the song so much because the song described her so well. She remembered the days when she hasn’t met me yet. She was too cold to handle, too hot to hold. But when she said that she met me, the coldness that have been everything to her, was now gone. I was everything to her.

But look at this now; I’m the one who make her turned into her cold world now.

I don’t like Epik High’s song too much even though Blo hyung were the one who makes them. But because of her influence, I started to enjoy the song little by little.

She loves Blo hyung so much. She adored him from head to toe, more that she adored me.

 

Cherry blossoms fall likes snowstorms,

It’s cold here,

Sunshine falls like a snowstorms

It’s only cold here for me.

 

I wanted to smash my head on the wall. I couldn’t hold this sorrow anymore.

What can I do? I’ve nothing right now.

Then suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I got a new message, from Minho hyung.

 

‘Thank you for doing a good choice,’

I just let the message there. I don’t know what to reply.

He knew it already. Maybe she was there with him by now. What a relief.

But, did I happy?

Exactly I’m not.

I looked back at my phone screen. I red back the short message that I’ve received.

With my shaking hands, I started to type the letters;

‘Hyung, I wanna beg you. Do protect her and I’m sorry for make your sister cry. I regretted it so much. I’m sorry I can’t make her happy. Sorry for making you mad.”

I threw myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking for what to do next.

New message come in;

‘Hey, I’m not mad at all. I know, you want to do this because of her. Let’s go. I’ll help you to make you survive and you have to promise me, you would make her happy again. I trust you.’

 

I’m sorry. I know I’m a jerk. I’m sorry.