Prologue 2

Be My Superman.

 

"Sungyeol, don't fight with your brother or else I'll punished you!" shouted Mrs. Lee before she walked away.

"Arasso Omma! Take care! Don't fight with appa!" Sungyeol replied.

Her mother smile while looking at her 7 great son.

"Sunggyu, take care of your siblings. Give them pockets money that I left at you. Be a good son while I'm away." 

"Alright" said Sunggyu while smiling.

"Dongwoo, don't fight with Myungsoo. Take care of Hoya and Sungyeol. Take care all the rest of your siblings. Study hard, don't just dance."

"Arasso omma. You've tell me million times remember?" Said Dongwoo.

"Hoya, listened to your hyungs! Don't fight with Sungjong. You always make him cry. Don't just dance, you need to study." 

"Okay, madam." Hoya shooked his head.

"Woohyun, you cook for your brothers. You'll in charge as the omma while I'm away. Don't just worked to hard. You'll get sick." 

"Yes, captain!" said Woohyun with a salute. His giggle make her mother smile.

"Myungsoo, you're my best son so far. You're obidient to me and your appa. Take care of Sungyeol while I'm away okay. Listen to your hyungs and .....speak frecuently." 

Myungsoo just nodded like usual.

"And my beautiful prince Sungjong. Listen well to your hyungs. Be well mannered. Just tell me if Sunggyu bullied you. Take care and be good at study."

"Okay Omma. I will" Sungjong smiled, with his hands on her mother's shoulder. He give a kiss to Mrs Lee.

Mr Lee, who was from the outside came in after waiting his wife too long. 

"Yeobo, quickly. We'll missed the flight if you still standing there." 

"Appa...." called Sunggyu.

"What?" 

"We love you!" said 7 all of them all together.

"Arasso. I love you guys."

"Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, be well mannered. I don't want to listen what neighbours would complain about you guys." 

"Okay Appa. We will" 

The seven sons send their parents to the gate. They walked together while teasing each other. 

"Ahnyeong omma, appa!" said choding Sungyeol. He was waving crazily towards the taxi.

"They'll be back soon." said Sunggyu with full of smile on his face.

------------------------

 

A week later ....

Woohyun was busily cooking at the kitchen with Myungsoo. Sunggyu and Sungjong were fold up those clothes. Dongwoo and Hoya were busily finishing their assignments at the dining table. Sungyeol, watching television as always, like a boss.

"Hyung~ Omma come back home today right?" asked Sungjong, full of excitement.

"Probably yes. They say 21st July." 

"And it's today, dude." shouted Dongwoo. 

"Okay, I forgot. Totally." replied Sunggyu.

Woohyun bought the kimchi fried rice for his siblings. Myungsoo bought along the soup. Dongwoo helped them. He took 2 large bottle from the fridge. 

"Stop being a pig Sungyeol! Come here and eat!" said Woohyun loudly.

"Okay, hyung." he get up as soon as he heard Woohyun's dictator voice.

"All he do is eating my junk food. ." Sungjong muttered.

"You said what? Can you say that again Sungjong?" sungyeol response. There's anger in his speech just now.

"I said, stop eating my food you fool!" shouted Sungjong. Everyone were laughing so hard.

Sungyeol get up and ready to punch Sungjong but Myungsoo quickly hold his hand.

"Sit down and eat." he said.

Sungyeol sit again and start eating his food quietly. They're begin to eat their simple lunch. Quietly and no one able to speak up. Everybody enjoy their own food.

Sunggyu suddenly turn the TV channel. Then, a breaking news came out.

"a plane that took off from Taiwan this morning, crashed in rural areas earlier Xingzuan. It was reported all passengers and crew are killed in this accident. This is the most horrific accidents that happened. Now, the fire and rescue are trying to pull the bodies of victims from the scene. A number of Koreans and Japanese reportedly killed. The rest of citizens are Taiwan and  American ." 

Sungyeol stop eating.

Sunggyu blink his eyes millions time.

Woohyun and Myungsoo were shocked.

Dongwoo dropped his spoon.

Sungjong starts to tear up.

Hoya, his heart pounding like crazy.

"What..did...he...say...just...now?" said Sungyeol. He doesn't care about his meal anymore. His eagle eyes are now focusing on the television screen.

"Did he just say about our parents?" asked Dongwoo who is still confuse about the situation.

Woohyun hit his head with a face with full of tense.

"No, I can't believe that's our parents. No!" Sungyeol shouted. His 6 siblings were in their own world. Everyone wondering about the news. 

RING! RING! RING! RING!

Sunggyu quickly moved to the phone. He pick it up with full of anxienty.

"Yes, hello?" he said.

"Hello sir. Is this Mr Lee's son? May I take to Sunggyu?" replied the caller.

"Yes, I'm Sunggyu. Who is this?"

"Oh great Mr. Sunggyu. I've a tragic news to you and your family. It's about your parents. They had both died in the plane crash just an hour ago. Did you watch the news?"

Sunggyu starts to stumbling. Luckily Dongwoo was there by his side. 

"Yeah...I-I watch the news."

"I'm so sorry to you guys. I'll come next tomorrow to help you managing the funeral of your late parents." 

"Okay, thank you sir."

Sunggyu end the conversation. Dongwoo moved to the sofa. He already heard everything about the accidents.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo didn't finished their lunch. They already gathered at the living room. 

All of them waiting for Sunggyu to speak up.

"Hyung, what's the matter?" asked Woohyun.

"Our parents.......they had already death. I'm sorry." 

"NOOOOOOOO!" Hoya shout loudly with full of saddess.

They lost their parents in just a week. Everything feel different. 

Definitely, everything.